Van Jones a 911 truther

While a bit off topic, this thread is getting into the truther movement. This is one area I completely disagree with as I think it wastes energy. The 911 commission report was detailed enough. Why did we fail to notice - simple, everyone was asleep at the wheel.

_____

Wastes Energy? It does a lot more than that! It exposes a degree of anti-America hate and paranoia that has taken the traditional Democrat Party hostage and alienating its more moderate majority.

Van Jones is doing as much harm to the Obama White House and the Democrat brand as the health care fiasco.

Van Jones needs to go, and Obama needs to grow up. No more playing revolution in the White House - time to actually lead, or get out of the way...

You do know he thinks he is?

No - I think he has been playing a role - one that was easy to pass off during a campaign, but has proven a mess when actually being transported to the reality of leadership.

Obama is so over his head it would be laughable if it was not so damn important to all of us...

only some one completely uniformed could believe the 911 commission was detailed
it was full of emissions ..including the complete exclusion of building 7...many of the commission members themselves have denounced the report

and posting popular mechanics only highlights the lack of information you have and the depth in which you have examined the facts
yes, because Popular Mechanics, the Discovery Channel, the history channel, and PBS are all in on the conspiracy and trying to cover it up

right?

it only takes the heads of these corporations to decide the slant and agenda of the news and story's they broadcast and control its content...the rest just follow

yes, because Popular Mechanics, the Discovery Channel, the history channel, and PBS are all in on the conspiracy and trying to cover it up

right?
While I hate to fly even minimal cover for the tin foil hat bunch, I believe that History and Discovery channels are owned, at least in part, by ABC....A source of dubious credibility if there ever was one.

And don't even get me started with PBS.

Just sayin'.

right?
While I hate to fly even minimal cover for the tin foil hat bunch, I believe that History and Discovery channels are owned, at least in part, by ABC....A source of dubious credibility if there ever was one.

Just sayin'.

C'mon - both of those entities, if they could have nailed Bush and Co for 9-11 they would have.

The entire premise is digusting and the only reason the truthers have the luxury of considering such bullshit is because they have the great privilege of living in the very country they despise...

right?

Just sayin'.
even so, i highly doubt they would ALL be in on something this major

Additionally, in my experience as an officer in NORAD as a Tactical Director for the Chicago-Milwaukee Air Defense and as a current private pilot, there is no way that an aircraft on instrument flight plans (all commercial flights are IFR) would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control. No way! With very bad luck, perhaps one could slip by, but no there's no way all four of them could!

Absolute fucking nonsense everyone of those planes except perhaps the one in Pensylvania had impacted their targets within ten minutes of take off. Even at alert status it take you longer than that to scramble the fighters and find the damn targets.

it was over a half hour from take off and the first plane impact ...not ten mins

Additionally, in my experience as an officer in NORAD as a Tactical Director for the Chicago-Milwaukee Air Defense and as a current private pilot, there is no way that an aircraft on instrument flight plans (all commercial flights are IFR) would not be intercepted when they deviate from their flight plan, turn off their transponders, or stop communication with Air Traffic Control. No way! With very bad luck, perhaps one could slip by, but no there's no way all four of them could!

Absolute fucking nonsense everyone of those planes except perhaps the one in Pensylvania had impacted their targets within ten minutes of take off. Even at alert status it take you longer than that to scramble the fighters and find the damn targets.

it was over a half hour from take off and the first plane impact ...not ten mins
but how long from when the plane was taken over?

but how long from when the plane was taken over?

the first flight to impact lasted 22 -26 mins from the first signs of a hijacking...depending on the source

Forum List

Back