Van Jones a 911 truther

Course not. You want violence and jobless to overthrow the system with your radical agenda. So does every reasonable person... right.

Cant believe I missed this when I was searching the page

n 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The statement demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18] Jones appears as signer number 46 to the document.[19]

Van Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Beck just asked the most important question of the day. Where the fuck is Congress?

n 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The statement demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war."[18] Jones appears as signer number 46 to the document.[19]

Good lord - if true.

This administration gets more deplorable with each passing day....

"It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

"It took me about a year to start hating the 9/11 victims' families... I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."
-- Glen Beck, trying to be a bigger asshole than Rush, Link

What a surprise. Trying to deflect. Cant handle the truth?

There is NOTHING wrong with a citizen calling for an investigation into 911.

If you havent noticed there are alot of us who think something smells about the whole thing.

There is NOTHING wrong with a citizen calling for an investigation into 911.

If you havent noticed there are alot of us who think something smells about the whole thing.

but most people just think that you smell

I like him better already. Thanks fitty.:lol:

46.Van Jones, executive director, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
47.Rob Kall, editor, OpEdNews.com, president, Futurehealth, Inc.
48.Georgia Kelly, executive director, Praxis Peace Institute
49.Sean Kelly, Ph.D., author, professor of philosophy and religion, CA Institute of Integral Studies
50.John Joseph Kennedy, Democratic Write-in Presidential Candidate for 2004
51.Mimi Kennedy, actress, Dharma and Greg, progressive activist
52.Faiz Khan, M.D., Triage Emergency Physician on 9/11, Assistant Imam
53.David Korten, author, When Corporations Rule the World
54.Frances Moore Lapp?, author, Diet for a Small Planet; founder, Small Planet Institute
55.Scott M. Legere, 25 year radio broadcaster as Scott Ledger, Tampa FL
56.Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor, TIKKUN Magazine, author, Healing Israel/Palestine
57.Michael Levine, bestselling author of Deep Cover, journalist, 25-year veteran of the DEA
58.Joanna Macy, Ph.D., eco-philosopher, author
59.Enver Masud, founder, The Wisdom Fund, author, The Truth About Islam
60.John McCarthy, former Special Forces Captain, president, Veterans Equal Rights Protection Advocacy
61.Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst, co-founder, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity
62.Cynthia McKinney, five-term Congresswoman from Georgia

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

in 2004, Jones was one of "100 notable Americans" who signed a "911 Truth Statement" from 911Truth.org. The statement demanded an investigation of "unanswered questions that suggest that people within the current administration may indeed have deliberately allowed 9/11 to happen, perhaps as a pretext for war." Jones appears as signer number 46 to the document.
That's great news!!!

We need the real "truth" to come out about 9/11

46.Van Jones, executive director, Ella Baker Center for Human Rights
47.Rob Kall, editor, OpEdNews.com, president, Futurehealth, Inc.
48.Georgia Kelly, executive director, Praxis Peace Institute
49.Sean Kelly, Ph.D., author, professor of philosophy and religion, CA Institute of Integral Studies
50.John Joseph Kennedy, Democratic Write-in Presidential Candidate for 2004
51.Mimi Kennedy, actress, Dharma and Greg, progressive activist
52.Faiz Khan, M.D., Triage Emergency Physician on 9/11, Assistant Imam
53.David Korten, author, When Corporations Rule the World
54.Frances Moore Lapp?, author, Diet for a Small Planet; founder, Small Planet Institute
55.Scott M. Legere, 25 year radio broadcaster as Scott Ledger, Tampa FL
56.Rabbi Michael Lerner, editor, TIKKUN Magazine, author, Healing Israel/Palestine
57.Michael Levine, bestselling author of Deep Cover, journalist, 25-year veteran of the DEA
58.Joanna Macy, Ph.D., eco-philosopher, author
59.Enver Masud, founder, The Wisdom Fund, author, The Truth About Islam
60.John McCarthy, former Special Forces Captain, president, Veterans Equal Rights Protection Advocacy
61.Ray McGovern, former CIA analyst, co-founder, Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity
62.Cynthia McKinney, five-term Congresswoman from Georgia

911 Truth Statement - 911truth.org

band of communists

Forum List

Back