Van Halen Tour

They don't say. Most likely Sammy Hagar. I'd rather see Dave back but I just don't think that is going to happen. Supposedly the tour is in support of a Best of Volume 2, with 3 new songs on the album. So to say Sammy is singing on tour does not neccesarally mean he is in the band long term. I love Van Halen but they are very disfunctionable.

Originally posted by Moi
Yeah, I saw them in college...I think it was right before Sammy. Whew...they rivaled Iron Maiden.
I saw them with both Dave then Sammy. Better show with Dave.
But Sammy's 3 Lock Box show was pretty cool a very young Night Ranger opened for them.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Where did you here that Janeen?

Heard it on one of the radio stations yesterday, they said that Sammy Hagar would be the lead singer for the tour. I don't know if it was z100 or WPLJ, stations here, but I can find out 100%.

I KNOW I AM ODD BUT I LIKE SAMMY BETTER THAN DAVE !! DAVE IS A GREAT STAGE ACT BUT I LIKE HAGARS VOICE BETTER..

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Its official, Sammy is the singer and dates are posted. What a great reason to go to Vegas. :cool:

Guess I was right! Although still would have been nice to have David there, who knows, maybe he will make surprise appearance and do a couple songs! that would be awesome! and yes mtnbiker, sure is a good reason to head to Vegas.

I guess I will be the oddball but I like Sammy better !! OH MAN HERE IT COMES !!!:firing: :2guns: :flameth: :flameth:

Forum List

Back