Valentine's Day Gift Advice For Men

Kylie got a giant bear and she seemed happy. Mind you, the bear looked pretty damned happy too!

View attachment 36746

That's her microphone, perv.
Some call it that.

I knew what it was right away. That is Kylie Minogue. She is a singer, so it's only natural she would be holding the microphone. It just so happens she is holding it in a certain way that makes it look like the bear has a penis. :lol:

I thought it was a mike.

Kylie got a giant bear and she seemed happy. Mind you, the bear looked pretty damned happy too!

View attachment 36746

Some call it that.

I knew what it was right away. That is Kylie Minogue. She is a singer, so it's only natural she would be holding the microphone. It just so happens she is holding it in a certain way that makes it look like the bear has a penis. :lol:

I thought it was a mike.

Still, kind of an unfortunate picture for her, I think. :D

View attachment 36746

Some call it that.

I thought it was a mike.

She seems inordinately happy.

Some call it that.

I thought it was a mike.

So? What does that have to do with anything? :dunno: I assume she found the fact that someone gave her a giant bear to be amusing. I really don't know what you're getting at here.

Some call it that.

I thought it was a mike.

If you are saying that Kylie Minogue did that on purpose, I highly doubt it. She's not like that from what I know of her.

Forum List

Back