Valentine's Day Gift Advice For Men

Unless you have a huugge home, let us know when that bear vanishes into thin air, will ya? ;)
I'm guilty of the six foot bear. But than my wife is impossible to shop for,she doesnt like jewelry or chocolate,she doesnt mind roses but how many times can you do that before it gets stale? We go out to dinner constantly but she doesnt care for the suit and tie places so a fancy dinner is out.
After damn near twenty five years you just run out of options and the bear is a desperation move.:dunno:

You poor man.

If she has plenty of stuff - then how about a gift certificate for a spa day?

Not her cup of tea either.
We generally dont buy each other gifts because neither of us want or need anything we dont already have.
Really the only moments we found special were the times at the weekend place we sold in preparation for her pending retirement so we'll have more options.
To tell you the truth the thing we enjoy the most these days is talking and planning our pending retirement options,because just being together is what really makes us both happy.

Aww. That's so sweet. :)

Yeah...and it's true because I dont have it in me to be so sappy.:lol:

It sits in the bay window of the dressing area in the bedroom.
My buddy and I hinted we could really use it for tannerite day at the lake but she put the kibosh on that.

Well, it sounds like you did good, then. So what does she get this year??
Unless you have a huugge home, let us know when that bear vanishes into thin air, will ya? ;)
You poor man.

If she has plenty of stuff - then how about a gift certificate for a spa day?

We generally dont buy each other gifts because neither of us want or need anything we dont already have.
Really the only moments we found special were the times at the weekend place we sold in preparation for her pending retirement so we'll have more options.
To tell you the truth the thing we enjoy the most these days is talking and planning our pending retirement options,because just being together is what really makes us both happy.

My buddy and I hinted we could really use it for tannerite day at the lake but she put the kibosh on that.

Havent a clue..Maybe if I let her pull the trigger on the bear.

Kylie got a giant bear and she seemed happy. Mind you, the bear looked pretty damned happy too!

hand job.jpg

Haha! Well you better hurry, you only have 2 days!

Havent a clue..Maybe if I let her pull the trigger on the bear.

Kylie got a giant bear and she seemed happy. Mind you, the bear looked pretty damned happy too!

View attachment 36746
:rofl::rofl:

Oh MY GOSH Bootneck!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

AND, how the heck are you my dear one and what have you been up to, and WELCOME BACK!

hugs and kisses being sent your way!

Hello Care! Good to see you're still here. Most of the old school seem to have departed. I'm back in England enjoying some extended leave so things are good.

Poor Jackie. There was a woman with style and class. I feel sorry that she was married to such a jerk. It's not like he and Marilyn tried to hide their affair either. Scums IMO.

Forum List

Back