Vagina? Not in this house!!

But you can't get to Alaska without going through Canada. Doesn't make them the same.

This is an educated woman. She knows the difference.

The ONLY way to the uterus or womb is through the vagina and the womb wouldn't even be involved were it not for activity IN the vagina.

Is that really your fight?! Because I gotta say, you're dropping the ball here.

I wasn't having or proposing a fight. I was asking a question about why she chose to say "concern for my vagina" instead of "concern for my womb". As far as I was aware the debate was about abortion, not conception.

Not so much dropping a ball as playing a different one.

There shouldn't be a different one to play. If they're gonna legislate it, they should be able to say it and hear it.

They can keep pulling shit like this, and we'll just keep having the tsunami of all backlashes. NOT a problem.

The ONLY way to the uterus or womb is through the vagina and the womb wouldn't even be involved were it not for activity IN the vagina.

Is that really your fight?! Because I gotta say, you're dropping the ball here.

I wasn't having or proposing a fight. I was asking a question about why she chose to say "concern for my vagina" instead of "concern for my womb". As far as I was aware the debate was about abortion, not conception.

Not so much dropping a ball as playing a different one.

There shouldn't be a different one to play. If they're gonna legislate it, they should be able to say it and hear it.

They can keep pulling shit like this, and we'll just keep having the tsunami of all backlashes. NOT a problem.

Well, IMO, she used the word vagina in order to be deliberately inflammatory. And now she's being disingenuous about her motives.

That said, barring her from speaking because of her use of that word, whether medically correct or not, is a stupid reaction from the Republicans.

Two Michigan legislators say ‘vagina,’ then silenced | Strange Bedfellows — Politics News - seattlepi.com

So, let me get this straight.....the Michigan House wants to debate a bill about what people can do with their vaginas. But you just can't say "vagina." Bills about what women do with their body are apparently a-okay. But bills that would dictate what a man does with his body apparently fail to "maintain decorum"? What the Hell is going on in Michigan?

Similar to how that rude reporter interrupted Obama during a press conference, the women were out of order Robert's Rules and all that nonsense!
Parliamentary procedure and that nonsense also.
The women's censure had nada to do with them saying Vagina.

Then the gentlemen in question should have said that, instead of freaking out cuz "ZOMBROFLCOPTERBBQSAUCE, she said the V-WORD!"

That's what the gentlemen in question were doing.

I think freaking out is a tad dramatic, don't you?

Revisit your original thread please.

Yeah she's not a bright one, her statement alludes to some sort of unwanted sexual advance by the speaker as opposed to legislation about abortion. Is she claiming sexual harassment? She should be allowed to say vagina though but I doubt that's why she is banned from speaking.

Yeah she's not a bright one, her statement alludes to some sort of unwanted sexual advance by the speaker as opposed to legislation about abortion. Is she claiming sexual harassment? She should be allowed to say vagina though but I doubt that's why she is banned from speaking.
She is temporarily banned from speaking for not following procedure, then tossing a temper tantrum because she was told to follow procedure.

Beyond unprofessional.

She is temporarily banned from speaking for not following procedure, then tossing a temper tantrum because she was told to follow procedure.

Beyond unprofessional.

:eusa_hand:

Yes, lets not ban any congressperson for being merely Unprofessional.

There'd be no one left in the legislature.

Republican Rep. Mike Callton added that Brown’s remark went over the line.

"What she said was offensive," Callton told The Detroit News. "It was so offensive, I don't even want to say it in front of women. I would not say that in mixed company."

Understandable, women don’t know they have vaginas.

Thread number three...at least.

Mr Phd the OP must not have a real job yet.

He gets paid to post half truths and distortions.

Republican Rep. Mike Callton added that Brown’s remark went over the line.

"What she said was offensive," Callton told The Detroit News. "It was so offensive, I don't even want to say it in front of women. I would not say that in mixed company."

Understandable, women don’t know they have vaginas.

Huh?

I get the attempt at sarcasm, but the comic intent is crushed by the sheer weight of the contextual stupidity.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back