Vacate House Speaker Motion Filed

Sigh I see both the D & R female retards are at it again today....

AOC....Green New Deal for housing.

MTG.....Something, something, about Mike Johnson.

A pox upon both their houses.

Both their districts need to recall them.
their districts would prefer they stay in DC, and not in their districts.

MTG Impromptu news conference....

"Mike Johnson passed a Democrat funding bill." (paraphrased)

She says that she has already filed the motion to vacate.

MTG wants to shut down the Government
She does not care about the chaos it would cause

Republicans used to know better than force a Govt shutdown in an election year

That's why the Republican party needs to be shown the door. It can't govern. Hell, at this point, it can't even function on a basic level.
Can't say that about Democrats. :)

Republicans ran in 2022 on…….Give us Congress and watch what we can do

They have passed no meaningful legislation, can’t pass a budget and can’t even keep a Speaker

Imo you give MTG too much credit. The Freedom Caucus killed the border for aid bill to please Trump, even after Lankford, who actually is a conservative rather than "chaos now to punish my enemies" had his profile in courage moment. Trump's behind this.

Imo you give MTG too much credit. The Freedom Caucus killed the border for aid bill to please Trump, even after Lankford, who actually is a conservative rather than "chaos now to punish my enemies" had his profile in courage moment. Trump's behind this.
Johnson crushed a badly needed bipartisan bill and now needs to turn to those same Dems to save his job

Don't expect democrats to understand what is taking place. They are like a satanic version of the borg.
_00-rea-008 (19).jpg

I like when you said AOC; you attached her to some type of legislative policy or bill

But when you mentioned MTG; you could only attach her to blah blah blah, feels

This is why the GOP will continuously devolve into a clown party...because you folks do not give a fuck about policy, just blah blah blah, feels

She's right. Plus, Johnson is creepy. He has that Pence smirk/gaze, like he just diddled a boy and loves that everyone thinks he's pious.

I am okay with the shutdown and the alleged chaos. The bill is terrible for the reasons she mentions.

The only chaos I have ever seen is the media go into a frenzy. When the government shuts down, they destruction they cause is temporarily paused.

What chaos were you referring to?

AOC wants to perpetuate the squeeze-down of the American economy with more green scam, etc., and MTG wants to stop the acquiescence to that.
Big legitimate difference.

I am okay with the shutdown and the alleged chaos. The bill is terrible for the reasons she mentions.

The only chaos I have ever seen is the media go into a frenzy. When the government shuts down, they destruction they cause is temporarily paused.

What chaos were you referring to?

Shut down the government over a few hundred thousand to help gays?

Forum List

Back