VA Middle School Students Assigned to Do Research for Obama Campaign

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA]School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1azHYjjG_U&skipcontrinter=1]German children sing "Hitler is our saviour" - YouTube[/ame]

The left doesn't attack teachers doing their job with lies and bs spin- the whole GD Pub Propaganda machine- disgraceful demagoggery, sluts who aren't public figures. A disgrace. THIS IS NOT POLITICS, ya stupid a-holes. Change the channel, knuckleheads...And good night.

They don't?

Explain this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5_SyCSW0A&]Teachers Union and NAACP Sue NY Charter School: An Update on Bob Bowdon's Choice Media TV - YouTube[/ame]

im sure the right would be ok with this if the president was a republican though...

this is faux outrage from faux news...

Um, No. Most people on either side of politics who have half a brain would be against this.

Why is it so difficult for the left to admit that this teacher was wrong. It was indoctrination at best, and totally wrong.

I don't care which side it came from it was wrong.........

How many ways can we say it was wrong? How many ways can some party hack claim it is nothing? It was wrong. If some teacher in Wala Wala Washington has a class look for dirt on Obama it would be wrong. This teacher was wrong.....

Wrong wrong wrong wrong.........

Simple isn't it......

These kids should be learning how the system works not being brainwashed by either side.

Right away, two things jump out that are horribly wrong with this picture. First of all, the students did not get to chose which candidate they support and which they considered opposition. Second, their findings will be turned over to the Obama campaign. This is atrocious!

Students in Va. Middle School Politics Class Assigned to Do Opposition Research, Devise Attack Strategies on GOP for Obama Campaign
Students in Va. Middle School Politics Class Assigned to Do Opposition Research, Devise Attack Strategies on GOP for Obama Campaign | Fox News Insider

Megyn Kelly reported on new controversy coming out of a Virginia middle school politics class today, in which an 8th grade teacher assigned students to do opposition research on the four Republican presidential candidates. The students’ research included looking into the backgrounds of the GOP candidates and finding weaknesses in their positions.
Now, this kind of research wouldn’t be out of the norm for a typical politics class if it weren’t for the teacher requiring the students submit their findings to the Obama campaign!

So what? Teachers are free to make up assignments as they wish, within reason. And do you REALLY believe that anything some 8th graders uncover is going to help Obama? LOL

The notion that the middle schoolers are doing research "for" the Obama campaign is absurd on its face. There is approximately zero chance that they will uncover previously non-public useful information.

Comrade Stalin has KGB to find that, er President Obama (yeah, sure there's a difference) has ACORN and the Alinskyites for that.

This is just training children to be obedient sycophants to our GLORIOUS and SUPREME ruler.

This sounds like a potentially worthwhile class project that Fox News and others have savagely attacked in their attempt to entertain and alarm their audience.

What could be more worthwhile than children worshiping our GLORIOUS and SUPREME ruler?

Are teachers who try to design engaging curricula on politics and government expected to have to defend their choices from national media machines?

Are partisans supposed to defend brainwashing children to worship our GLORIOUS and SUPREME ruler?

It appears from FOX sources the school board may get involved. Big news? No, only to those who despise Obama.

So blatant indoctrination behind the cult of Obama isn't big news?

I mean, all are expected to worship, so what's wrong with training children to follow our GLORIOUS and SUPREME ruler?

Eh comrade?

Yeah cause Obama walked into a Middle school and said," Im fresh out of ideas and have no staff. How about a little help?"

Nah, an Obamabite teacher walked into a Middle School class and said "Obama is your god, worship him."

The assignment is fine. But the requirement to submit to the Obama campaign warrants at the very least a suspension ( without pay ) for the teacher if not a complete dismissal.

ETA: However the video says that a school spokesman said NO ONE was required to submit their ideas to the Obama campaign

Damage control.

The assignment had 6 person teams, the job of two students from each team was to contact Lord Obama's campaign staff to vet their ideas.

Obedience to the State. It's a process over a Century in the making. And it all started when children began being schooled to be stupid...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I'm all for balance,

So students don't fall over while prostrate in mandatory worship of Obama?

but I just don't think that it is practical or necessary in this context.

Children MUST be taught that Obama is god, we get it.

When I was in elementary school we were required as a class assignment to write our Congressman (who happened to be a Republican).

And you see no difference in that, and working on his reelection campaign?

Sure, comrade.

I doubt it occurred to our teacher to find us a Democrat that we could write to if we preferred. There wasn't any need. This kind of Fox News scrutiny wouldn't lead to more balance even if Fox News was itself balanced, it will just discourage teachers from effectively teaching about politics at all.

This "teacher" should be fired - but teachers can't be fired. So she should be transferred to an ACORN office and out of the classroom.

You mean FoxNews lied?

Say it isn't so!!!!

No, Fox told the truth - which is what upsets you so.

The students WERE assigned to find Obama campaign staff to vet their findings. Two students from each 6 student team was required to do so.

Nice try, but you're not gonna get through to Obama-Bots. They wouldn't see anything wrong with this unless it was a Republican Teacher demanding these kids conduct this witch hunt against their Democrats. Their programming is set. You're not gonna get through. Good effort though.

This is hilarious. Trying to make a story out of this and the reaction. Place this in the conspiracy section.

Yeah, since Obama IS god, why would anyone object to children in public school being required to work on his campaign?

It's a mystery to you - the hate sites think it's fine, so what's the problem? DailyKOS has no issue with it....

This is hilarious. Trying to make a story out of this and the reaction. Place this in the conspiracy section.

Yeah, since Obama IS god, why would anyone object to children in public school being required to work on his campaign?

It's a mystery to you - the hate sites think it's fine, so what's the problem? DailyKOS has no issue with it....

It's their 'Dear Leader.' So it's all good. It is sad but it is what it is.

I'm all for balance,

So students don't fall over while prostrate in mandatory worship of Obama?

but I just don't think that it is practical or necessary in this context.

Children MUST be taught that Obama is god, we get it.

When I was in elementary school we were required as a class assignment to write our Congressman (who happened to be a Republican).

And you see no difference in that, and working on his reelection campaign?

Sure, comrade.

I doubt it occurred to our teacher to find us a Democrat that we could write to if we preferred. There wasn't any need. This kind of Fox News scrutiny wouldn't lead to more balance even if Fox News was itself balanced, it will just discourage teachers from effectively teaching about politics at all.

This "teacher" should be fired - but teachers can't be fired. So she should be transferred to an ACORN office and out of the classroom.

I think you will find some of the points you are making addressed earlier in the thread, including the actual gender of the teacher. I find it a bit sad that you apparently feel so comfortable calling for the dismissal of someone based on a poor reading of a few paragraphs about one of his assignments.

Forum List

Back