VA Deaths Proves Two Things. Liberals Won't Admit It In A Million Years

I'm sure you can post all kinds of biased stories to support this hogwash, but it doesn't prove anything.

The point is, the Democrats are intentionally causing problems and blaming them on the Republicans. This is why nothing gets done in Washington. Democrats are untrustworthy. They don't have our best interests in mind. They have their party's power aspirations in mind first and foremost.

you can say this about both parties.....at least those of us not "attached" to one.....both parties cause problems and blame each other......both parties are untrustworthy......both parties dont have the Countries best interest in mind.....and both think of party first and foremost.... This is why nothing gets done in Washington.....and the reason BOTH parties either need to go or get beat by a third party person that just may wake these fuckers up.....

That's usually the argument for the status-quo....they both do the same thing.

When the Dems are in power it's the GOP that's doing it, or everyone is doing it.

When the GOP is in power it's the GOP that's doing it.

The GOP is always at least partially or completely to blame, and if you say otherwise, you're a hack.

you are a hack if you only think one side is at fault.....

you can say this about both parties.....at least those of us not "attached" to one.....both parties cause problems and blame each other......both parties are untrustworthy......both parties dont have the Countries best interest in mind.....and both think of party first and foremost.... This is why nothing gets done in Washington.....and the reason BOTH parties either need to go or get beat by a third party person that just may wake these fuckers up.....

When the Dems are in power it's the GOP that's doing it, or everyone is doing it.

The GOP is always at least partially or completely to blame, and if you say otherwise, you're a hack.

Well since the VA falls under the president, because it is a cabinet post, it's directly under him.

End of story....

It takes a lot to get me to say this to a veteran. Especially one who is combat disabled. But....you have easily met the criteria.

Shut the fuck up about YOUR service. You are an embarrassment to millions of men and women who served with dignity.....and then lived civilian lives with dignity.

I am going to suggest that you look into practicing mindfulness. It might help you cope with yourself.

Mindfulness - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Says the far left Obama drone that spits on the troops every chance they get.

I do, huh?

Yep! You are a far left nutter, you claim to honor them, but actual spit on them. (see your own posts)

You are far left and thus a natural hypocrite.

Go spit on your own before spitting on someone else.

1398994027000-benson-VAcoverup050214-copy.jpg
Well, there go Jan Brewer's chances of becoming President. What did she know and when did she know it? Why weren't Special Forces mobilized to protect those Americans? Why won't she release her birth certificate?

Jan Brewer was born in Kenya.

You know........I'm hesitant to post this. But, wtf. My grandfather is or was a WWII vet in Arizona. He was showing signs of dementia and there were two tries to get him into a facility. He was in Tucson and the closest home is in Phoenix. He was hospitalized for dehydration and finally was moved to a facility. He died two months later.

I have an uncle that has a bizarre strand of Alzheimer. He was a rocket scientist. Really. He got to the point that he was forced into retirement and he is beyond the families control. Not kidding. Someone has to stand at the front door and guard it and someone has to stand at the back door and guard it. If he makes it to the street then his behavior is so aggressive that we are worried that he may be shot. Closest VA nursing home is in Phoenix. My aunt has cancer. In order to get this guy into a nursing home she has to put her house up.

My dad is now encountering medical problems and it was hard as hell to get him to start looking into his benefits. Hell, he was doing PTSD before they even gave it a name. His was a pride issue of not having to ask for anything.

So, where am I going with this? Sanders just had legislation on the table that the R's voted down. Senate rejects bill on veterans benefits

Do NOT tell me that the liberals are the problem. You are lying your ass off in an effort to privatize that shit too. Hell you can't be trusted to take care of the vets NOW. You whip them out to show case them on special little holidays and then shit on them the rest of the year. Do not tell me you give a shit when you clearly do not.
Sorry, but with your families history of mental illness, I'll pass on what you think and who you think should be blamed.

If a Republican was in the White House, nothing would do but he or she were held 1000% responsible.

The fact is, the VA has a systemic problem in that there is no real oversight. Much like foggy bottom at the State Department, a lot of the problems stem from federal employees who cannot be touched because of negotiated protections which allow them to do as they please without consequence.

This is no more Obama's fault than it was any of the other previous Presidents with the exception that NONE OF THEM have had the balls to step in and start firing people wholesale who do not live up to the minimum standard of competency for their job.

Well, there go Jan Brewer's chances of becoming President. What did she know and when did she know it? Why weren't Special Forces mobilized to protect those Americans? Why won't she release her birth certificate?

Jan Brewer was born in Kenya.

The VA is a federal entity. The state of Arizona has nothing to do with it.

A Veterans Affairs employee at the VA Medical Center in Cheyenne, Wyoming, has been placed on administrative leave after CBS News obtained an email showing an employee directing his staff on how to game the appointments system to make it appear as though veterans were being seen within the VA's 14-day directive. The email, written by Telehealth Coordinator David Newman, a registered nurse, describes how patients at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center are always listed getting appointments within a 14-day window, no matter when the appointment was first requested, and no matter how long the patient actually waited. The memo admitted, "Yes, this is gaming the system a bit..." because "when we exceed the 14 day measure, the front office gets very upset, which doesn't help us." The employee further instructs staff on how to "get off the bad boys list" by "cancelling the visit (by clinic) and then rescheduling it with a desired date within that 14 day window."​

Fact is, the administration already knew this was going on long ago......but hasn't done a thing about it.......

CBS News has learned that the VA's Office of the Medical Inspector had already investigated and substantiated claims of improper scheduling practices at the Cheyenne VAMC, sending a report to the Office of Special Counsel on December 23, 2013. It is unclear why it took five months, and an inquiry by CBS News, for the VA to take action against an employee there and order an Inspector General's investigation.​

VA Scandal: Testing and Care Rationed "Because of Dollars and Cents" - Guy Benson

well we can always ignore this has been going on for decades....but why bother...Lets pay attention because their is a dem in office!

What does it take? A finger in your eye to notice that the Obama administration official actually .....TOOK PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY..during a congressional hearing for the negligent homicide of hundreds of US Veterans. What happens now? The Hussein administration won't even fire him.

A Veterans Affairs employee at the VA Medical Center in Cheyenne, Wyoming, has been placed on administrative leave after CBS News obtained an email showing an employee directing his staff on how to game the appointments system to make it appear as though veterans were being seen within the VA's 14-day directive. The email, written by Telehealth Coordinator David Newman, a registered nurse, describes how patients at the Cheyenne VA Medical Center are always listed getting appointments within a 14-day window, no matter when the appointment was first requested, and no matter how long the patient actually waited. The memo admitted, "Yes, this is gaming the system a bit..." because "when we exceed the 14 day measure, the front office gets very upset, which doesn't help us." The employee further instructs staff on how to "get off the bad boys list" by "cancelling the visit (by clinic) and then rescheduling it with a desired date within that 14 day window."​

Fact is, the administration already knew this was going on long ago......but hasn't done a thing about it.......

CBS News has learned that the VA's Office of the Medical Inspector had already investigated and substantiated claims of improper scheduling practices at the Cheyenne VAMC, sending a report to the Office of Special Counsel on December 23, 2013. It is unclear why it took five months, and an inquiry by CBS News, for the VA to take action against an employee there and order an Inspector General's investigation.​

VA Scandal: Testing and Care Rationed "Because of Dollars and Cents" - Guy Benson

well we can always ignore this has been going on for decades....but why bother...Lets pay attention because their is a dem in office!

So what's going on is Obama see's something that isn't working well.........and he makes it worse.......and it's not his problem now?????

Who's the Commander In Chief????

So what's going on is Obama see's something that isn't working well.........and he makes it worse.......and it's not his problem now?????

this has always been neglected, but you can also blame congress as well for this. Obama didnt make it worse. It just is what it is and it shouldnt be

this has always been neglected, but you can also blame congress as well for this. Obama didnt make it worse. It just is what it is and it shouldnt be

The statistics say otherwise.

But you libs refuse to blame Obama for anything.....Kay surah surah......

Yes, when you wind down a war, you are going to have a backlog of veterans.

The workers who gamed the system trying to take advantage of bonuses should go to jail.

But not to worry, you'll find some way to claim this is Obama's fault.

Maybe the VA could treat your ODS, but I suspect it's a terminal case.

Maybe you could remove your lips from his ass long enough to put the blame where it belongs.

It's amazing how you guys feel Obama can do anything yet at the same time you claim he's powerless........

I never said he could do no wrong.

I just don't feel he's to blame for every little thing that you are unhappy about in your otherwise useless life.

Yes, when you wind down a war, you are going to have a backlog of veterans.

The workers who gamed the system trying to take advantage of bonuses should go to jail.

But not to worry, you'll find some way to claim this is Obama's fault.

Maybe the VA could treat your ODS, but I suspect it's a terminal case.

Maybe you could remove your lips from his ass long enough to put the blame where it belongs.

It's amazing how you guys feel Obama can do anything yet at the same time you claim he's powerless........

I never said he could do no wrong.

I just don't feel he's to blame for every little thing that you are unhappy about in your otherwise useless life.

No life is useless. Except one that chooses to look the other way when lives are at stake.

VA Deaths Proves Two Things
Wrong, it proves only one thing: that most on the partisan right have no shame, where they’re willing to exploit the deaths of Americans for some perceived political gain, ‘Benghazi’ being another such example.

SandyHook comes to mind when you say that.

Pathetic......

Well established fact that the military is hated by Democrats, especially by their Kenyan (just to piss you off, that) Soros-puppet. Given that, is it any wonder that our veterans are being abused in this cavalier fashion?

Well since the VA falls under the president, because it is a cabinet post, it's directly under him.

End of story....

whatever that has to do with what we were talking about......

Forum List

Back