USPS loses $16 billion. Raises all around!

As someone who uses the USPS a lot for business, I'm irritated that anyone would want to fuck with it.

Well isn't that nice...taxpayers forced to pay up so you can keep costs down in your business. Your own little slice of cronyism. Lovely.

Yeah, why would we want the best and most efficient postal service in the world? What possible benefit could that be to the citizens or our society. You dumb fuck.

Awe, all butthurt over the truth? Sucks to be you I guess.

Technological and infrastructural advances have rendered the PO obsolete. If you choose to live in the middle of nowhere, you should expect to pay more for letter delivery than if you live in a city.

Now, am I supposed to call you a 'dumb fuck' too? We're both grade school kids on the playground, right?

You know what's interesting to me is the people who are complaining about the post office and want to privatize or otherwise fundamentally change it for being a couple billion in the red are the same people who didn't bat an eyelash when Obama signed the new 70 billion dollar aid package for Israel.

Not true. Many Libertarians would like to see the Post Office requirement amended off the Constitution. They also stand against all foreign aid.

You should have stated "some" of the people.

And by the way, it's a lot more than "a couple billion".

Well then those many libertarians are idiots. A government exists to provide some very basic functions. One of the biggest functions of government is an efficient postal system that enables a society and an economy to function. Privatizing this basic need opens the door to inefficiency and predatory practices. I'm pretty much anti-government in most respects but I as an American I demand a competent military and an efficient postal service. And sixteen billion is a drop in the bucket compared to the other clusterfucks being perpetuated by this government.

Well isn't that nice...taxpayers forced to pay up so you can keep costs down in your business. Your own little slice of cronyism. Lovely.

Yeah, why would we want the best and most efficient postal service in the world? What possible benefit could that be to the citizens or our society. You dumb fuck.

Awe, all butthurt over the truth? Sucks to be you I guess.

Technological and infrastructural advances have rendered the PO obsolete. If you choose to live in the middle of nowhere, you should expect to pay more for letter delivery than if you live in a city.

Now, am I supposed to call you a 'dumb fuck' too? We're both grade school kids on the playground, right?

How am I butthurt? By the fact you don't understand basic concepts? No other private company can delivery a letter as efficiently and cheaply as the post office. Your argument is stupid.

And you can call me whatever you want, I'd have to have respect for you before I cared.

You know what's interesting to me is the people who are complaining about the post office and want to privatize or otherwise fundamentally change it for being a couple billion in the red are the same people who didn't bat an eyelash when Obama signed the new 70 billion dollar aid package for Israel.

I honestly think people who are bitching about the post office either aren't adults or aren't in any form of occupation where they use the services of the USPS.

Shhhh... we have to subsidize Israel because Jesus is coming back.

No other private company can delivery a letter as efficiently and cheaply as the post office.

:lol: Thanks for the laugh.

BTW, does that private company get to steal money from customers that aren't their customers? Probably why they'd be more expensive, eh?

No other private company can delivery a letter as efficiently and cheaply as the post office.

BTW, does that private company get to steal money from customers that aren't their customers? Probably why they'd be more expensive, eh?

So I guess by you spinning off-topic, you don't have an answer?

Privatizing this basic need opens the door to inefficiency and predatory practices.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yea, if you want to experience the ultimate in efficiency, look to the federal government.

:lol::lol::lol:

Stick to the topic retard, please explain to us what other company can deliver a letter anywhere in the country for 44 cents.

Without taking money from non-customers while running horrible in the red for years? Can't be done.

So, as a taxpayer, you're welcome. Love that cronyism.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about, dickheads who don't use the post office and have no clue what they're talking about.

Uh, the PO has a legal monopoly on first class mail. It is therefore impossible to identify a competitor that could do it better, even though any rational person knows the private sector is always more efficient...competition and all forces that.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about, dickheads who don't use the post office and have no clue what they're talking about.

Devastating debater you are. "Dickhead"...always a brilliant retort! :doubt:

Uh, the PO has a legal monopoly on first class mail. It is therefore impossible to identify a competitor that could do it better, even though any rational person knows the private sector is always more efficient...competition and all forces that.

Well once again the post office isn't a business, it's a public service. And there is no private business that can compete with the post office when it comes to most packages and letters. This is a good thing for our society. This argument is kind of mind blowing to me, I seriously do not understand why you're not getting this.

Well I just call 'em like I see 'em. Right now, you're really coming across like a clueless dickhead.

Well I just call 'em like I see 'em. Right now, you're really coming across like a clueless dickhead.

And you like just another "Give me my gubmint stuff" recipient. Lots of you these days.

Well once again the post office isn't a business...

Doesn't mean it shouldn't be replaced by many businesses.

And there is no private business that can compete with the post office when it comes to most packages and letters.

Again, private companies are prevented by law from delivering letters. With regard to other packages, UPS, FedEX, DHL, etc would disagree. As would many of their customers.

I seriously do not understand why you're not getting this.

Such is the case with most people on the receiving end of a service made possible with other people's money.

I say it's time for you to pay for your own delivery service.

I would like to see the post office brought back into the government and ran as an enterprise fund. It's part of our Constitution and is the only legal way to send first class mail so keep it but bring it under the government and disband the union (no need for unions in government work). The way it is being ran now is irresponsible. Either make them a government department or change the postal laws and stop funding them with government money.

You need government unions for the same reason you need private sector unions.

To keep those in charge from abusing their authority.

Only to be abused by the union leaders? Great plan. :clap2:

And you like just another "Give me my gubmint stuff" recipient. Lots of you these days.

Are you really going to claim the post office is now an entitlement program?

You sure as hell claim to be entitled to it. And according to the Constitution, you are. I'm saying the time for a national post office has passed. Time to amend. Time for you to pay for the services your business requires without taking from taxpayers. Not so hard to understand really.

Well once again the post office isn't a business...

Doesn't mean it shouldn't be replaced by many businesses.

And there is no private business that can compete with the post office when it comes to most packages and letters.

Again, private companies are prevented by law from delivering letters. With regard to other packages, UPS, FedEX, DHL, etc would disagree. As would many of their customers.

I seriously do not understand why you're not getting this.

Such is the case with most people on the receiving end of a service made possible with other people's money.

I say it's time for you to pay for your own delivery service.

We're not going to agree on this and frankly I think you're a moron. Thankfully though your opinion means nothing and I'll continue to have a cheap efficient means to conduct my business. Thanks for your tax dollars asshole.

Forum List

Back