Another affirmative action fail. USPS loses $2.1 Billion in just one quarter!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks can't even sort mail. How can you run a company when you're forced to hire illiterate druggies and ex-cons?

USPS: $2.1 BILLION dollar loss…an increase of more than $570 million over the same period last year – GOVERNMENT SLAVES

aug 10 2017 The financial distress continues for the United States Postal Service, which reported a net loss of $2.1 billion in the third quarter of 2017, an increase of more than $570 million over the same period last year.

“The Postal Service has incurred cumulative net losses of $63.6 billion from 2007 through June 30, 2017, and projects continuing annual net losses in the future absent legislative and regulatory change,” Thursday’s release read.

Due to these substantial losses – incurred despite 11% growth in package shipments – USPS said Thursday that without legislative reform, it will have insufficient liquidity to “meet all of its existing legal obligations when due, to pay down its debt and to make critical infrastructure investments.”

Blacks can't even sort mail. How can you run a company when you're forced to hire illiterate druggies and ex-cons?

USPS: $2.1 BILLION dollar loss…an increase of more than $570 million over the same period last year – GOVERNMENT SLAVES

aug 10 2017 The financial distress continues for the United States Postal Service, which reported a net loss of $2.1 billion in the third quarter of 2017, an increase of more than $570 million over the same period last year.

“The Postal Service has incurred cumulative net losses of $63.6 billion from 2007 through June 30, 2017, and projects continuing annual net losses in the future absent legislative and regulatory change,” Thursday’s release read.

Due to these substantial losses – incurred despite 11% growth in package shipments – USPS said Thursday that without legislative reform, it will have insufficient liquidity to “meet all of its existing legal obligations when due, to pay down its debt and to make critical infrastructure investments.”
Dey ain't no darkies whut delivers da mail wherah I lives..

That ain't bad. We had an Affirmative Action President once, he lost $10 trillion.

This has fuck all to do with minorities cartoon Adolph and everything to do with big government bureaucracy and the internet.

dont forget all the vets they hire sluggo.....and i doubt you would be able to carry a route even if you brought your dipshit friends along to help you read the Addresses...

The worst affirmative action is the way important jobs like judge and military positions are handed out based on race.!!

The worst affirmative action is the way important jobs like judge and military positions are handed out based on race.!!
and i have been waiting at least 2 years now for you to prove blacks get 20 points on the civil service exams.....was that just more speedos talk?...

Our postman/woman is/has been awesome, they bring packages all the way to my porch so I don't have to go to the post office. I leave them snacks on the holidays because the stupid government won't let me leave them cash monies (or at least that's what the first gal said, "fed employees can't take tips") Whatever, I leave cookies and pies, sometimes coffee in the fall (it freezes solid in the winter, coffee pops are no good I hear)

Our postman/woman is/has been awesome, they bring packages all the way to my porch so I don't have to go to the post office. I leave them snacks on the holidays because the stupid government won't let me leave them cash monies (or at least that's what the first gal said, "fed employees can't take tips") Whatever, I leave cookies and pies, sometimes coffee in the fall (it freezes solid in the winter, coffee pops are no good I hear)
you can leave tips.....i used to get 6-700 dollars cash as well as gifts,outside of the ones i did favors for,i dont know why,some big tippers i have never even seen in the 15 years i was on the route.....

you can leave tips.....i used to get 6-700 dollars cash as well as gifts,outside of the ones i did favors for,i dont know why,some big tippers i have never even seen in the 15 years i was on the route.....

hmmm maybe I'll try to catch the new guy and see if he'll take cash, much easier/better IMO (Personally I don't like chocolate or coffee heh)

hmmm maybe I'll try to catch the new guy and see if he'll take cash, much easier/better IMO (Personally I don't like chocolate or coffee heh)
if you are talking about tips during the year, that is kinda looked down upon....but at Christmas time no,that is considered the thanks time for the whole year....just get a card and put whatever you want in there.....i used to deliver a guys comics to his door way in the back of the complex he lived in,a good walk for 1 comic,a collectors item,i would have to bend it to put in the apts gang boxes,and i would put it through a slot in his security screen door,he would give me 50 bucks at christmas for doing that....

Racist Fuck.

In 2006, the Republicans passed legislation requiring the USPS to fund their pension plan within ten years. A requirement private companies do not have & this is costing the USPS a lot of money. Almost all their losses are due to requirement.

It has nothing to do with black people.

That ain't bad. We had an Affirmative Action President once, he lost $10 trillion.
Racist Fuck.

It is racist to assume that every black man to attend college got there through Affirmative Action.
Fuck you & inbred racist klan.

Racist Fuck.

It is racist to assume that every black man to attend college got there through Affirmative Action.
Fuck you & inbred racist klan.

Truth really hurts, doesn't it? :boohoo:

Please allow me to reiterate that for you: Obama was America's first and last Affirmative Action President.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back