USMB: Where did the Conservative Republicans who freed the slaves come from?

R

rdean

Again and again I've heard USMB Republicans insist it was liberal Democrats who kept slaves in the south and it was conservative Republicans who marched into the south and freed the slaves.

It was liberal Democrats who started the KKK.

Lincoln was a conservative Republican.

Now, even though Republicans say President Obama is a Marxist, communist, liberal, fascist, Kenyan, Mau Mau, man child, boi who is so weak and girly he has become a strong arm monarch like totalitarian dictator, some, a few, realize he can't be all those things at once.

Do they really believe conservative Republicans marched into the deep south and freed the slaves? You bet your 6,000 year history of the universe they do.

But how is that possible? We refer to the North as the "liberal north". So where did all those conservative Republicans come from?

I'm fascinated by Right Wing history. Perhaps USMB Confederate Republicans who freed the slaves could explain their involvement in the Civil War and it's "true" history. Educate me. I'm all "ears".

you are simply a moron; you HAD to be a Democrat to join the KKK; in the South when you joined the Democrat Party you got your Klan membershhip and vice versa

Far right so-called reactionary 'conservatives' today know the truth: that conservatives in the South tried break up the Union and keep their slaves forever. The West and the North said and enforced "no."

Far right so-called reactionary 'conservatives' today know the truth: that conservatives in the South tried break up the Union and keep their slaves forever. The West and the North said and enforced "no."
Wait a second there High Speed. That sounds like a progressive reaction. And slavery existed because field machines didn't, unlike the industrial north. Economics played a huge role in the south and north, pretending otherwise is just ignorant.

Technology and the invention of machinery rendered slavery inefficient.
While the cotton gin initially grew slavery considerably, it's invention paved the way by showing that machines could do the work of many people, and not sneak into your house at night and slit your throat.
Slavery would have ended on it's own.

Again and again I've heard USMB Republicans insist it was liberal Democrats who kept slaves in the south and it was conservative Republicans who marched into the south and freed the slaves.

Now, even though Republicans say President Obama is a Marxist, communist, liberal, fascist, Kenyan, Mau Mau, man child, boi who is so weak and girly he has become a strong arm monarch like totalitarian dictator, some, a few, realize he can't be all those things at once.

Do they really believe conservative Republicans marched into the deep south and freed the slaves? You bet your 6,000 year history of the universe they do.

But how is that possible? We refer to the North as the "liberal north". So where did all those conservative Republicans come from?

I'm fascinated by Right Wing history. Perhaps USMB Confederate Republicans who freed the slaves could explain their involvement in the Civil War and it's "true" history. Educate me. I'm all "ears".

Imagine USMB in the 1850's and Harriet Beecher Stowe posting about the evils of slavery. Where would most of the vile and hate filled posts come from against her anti - slavery ideas? I say the vicious, anti labor right wingers that rail against equal rights, against protesters of war for profit. Right wingers who hate government regulations against corporations who now operate on the principle that profit comes first, no matter what. The same bunch that will always side with the billionaires and corporations, no matter how much the inequality of wealth hurts the working class. These same right wingers think that the name republican puts them on the same level with people of higher principles in days past, but they're fooling themselves.

Imagine USMB in the 1850's and Harriet Beecher Stowe posting about the evils of slavery. Where would most of the vile and hate filled posts come from against her anti - slavery ideas? I say the vicious, anti labor right wingers that rail against equal rights, against protesters of war for profit. Right wingers who hate government regulations against corporations who now operate on the principle that profit comes first, no matter what. The same bunch that will always side with the billionaires and corporations, no matter how much the inequality of wealth hurts the working class. These same right wingers think that the name republican puts them on the same level with people of higher principles in days past, but they're fooling themselves.

YAWN
more hilarious sanctimony from phony, failed Progressive hypocrites.

In the 8th straight year of Progressive majority Rule in the USA the rich have it better then they EVER did under Bush and Republicans; the Middle Class and working poor are taking it in the butt; and welfare and food stamps are at RECORD LEVELS as the poor get poorer

the only people fooling themselves are morons like you. it is what it is; your pathetic and asinine excuses aside; it's PROGRESSIVE FAILURE

idiots and hypocrites

Wait a second there High Speed. That sounds like a progressive reaction. And slavery existed because field machines didn't, unlike the industrial north. Economics played a huge role in the south and north, pretending otherwise is just ignorant.

No field machines in Europe at the same time, podjo.

Your straw man just burned up.

"conservatives" didnt want to keep their slaves forever; good ol Democrats did

who are you left-wing nutjobs trying to fool?

oh and teh dynamiting of Black churches and lynchings ov Black men went WAY DOWN when those "conservatives" (Democrats) became Republicans

nowadays the deadliest places BY FAR for a Black American is a city run by Democrats

idiots and hypocrites

you are simply a moron; you HAD to be a Democrat to join the KKK; in the South when you joined the Democrat Party you got your Klan membershhip and vice versa

I keep telling people the Koch Brothers must pay Rdean to embarrass Liberals

Last edited:
No field machines in Europe at the same time, podjo.

Your straw man just burned up.
You must be smoking one. Europe had slavery, probably from day one. They are also very populated compared to here, especially in the 1700's. And they weren't growing cotton, which requires a lot of room peryeild and the manpower to harvest it.

I guess you'll ignore anything to hold onto your beliefs.

Komdare Jake spreading the Democrat Lies

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Whatever they were called, the pro-business slave holders were the same back then as the Republicans are today.

Your stupidity is in a peculiar rambling state today.

Komdare Jake spreading the Democrat Lies

You can shake your little fist all you want, Fuhrer Frank, but that changes nothing. Conservatives were the slave holders.

Forum List

Back