USMB Ultimate Egg-Off Challange!

CgwG0aD.png

I only found one, in one of my posts, and it was a solid gold one, which of course entirely appropriate for one of my posts. I hid it and plan to smuggle it to the Bahamas in a couple of weeks.

Hey, everyone, Kat had closed the thread before I could say this yesterday: I was joking about Lucy cheating and I'm sorry she or anyone else was upset by it. Bad judgment on my part. So sorry.

I thought it was funny oldlady. I knew you were joking because you're not that kind of person.

In other news I found an egg myself and I thought it was a lovely thought.

I remember hunting for Easter eggs with my Christian friends. Good memories, those :)

Mona Lisa Mystery

View attachment 119926 thats two. Lol
Good going, but Wildcard already claimed that one, Froggy. I found it, too, and checked before bringing it in. If you look in the bottom right corner of the post with the egg, it will show the time the mod placed it there. Then come back here and check posts since that time to see if the egg has already been claimed. If everyone would copy the image of the egg as well as the link, it would make that easier.
Still not sure if second hits count, so I'm now assuming no.

Mona Lisa Mystery

Good going, but Wildcard already claimed that one, Froggy. I found it, too, and checked before bringing it in. If you look in the bottom right corner of the post with the egg, it will show the time the mod placed it there. Then come back here and check posts since that time to see if the egg has already been claimed. If everyone would copy the image of the egg as well as the link, it would make that easier.
Ok so i guess one is better than none. Lol

Mona Lisa Mystery

Ok so i guess one is better than none. Lol
Absolutely! Go, Froggy!

No wonder my mom always said she hated collecting the eggs when she was girl. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes if you were collecting eggs then it would probably be best to wear rubber gloves....um...rubber gloves....O.K.A.Y wrong thread and this is not the hidden Dominatrix Sub-Forum :eusa_whistle:

They wear rubber gloves? Geez, the stuff I learn here...

They wear rubber gloves? Geez, the stuff I learn here...

Yes....also I was an innocent girl until I got here and look at how I've been corrupted :omg:

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I have ANOTHER egg, that's fifty seven eggs, four bunny rabbits and four chicks :thewave:

(....and two dogs and four yellow things with legs :smoke:)

Transparent_Easter_Golden_Egg_PNG_Clipart_Picture_zpsfps5eala.png

Post # 53

Obamacare good or bad ?

contest-slider_zpsuawfbz5z.png

USMB is offering an Egg-Off Challenge for all members!

Hidden among posts throughout the forums are a collection of beautiful Easter Eggs! Whomever finds the most eggs wins a VALUABLE prize! (well kinda valuable).

If you find an egg - post a link on this thread.

Contest closes SUNDAY April 16th.

Prizes are (1st, 2nd, 3rd) your choice of:
Get out of Jail Free Card (good for one infraction or ban)
Pick a Mod Avatar for one week (at this point only Coyote has volunteered)
To be decided....

Eggs are hidden...and more will continue to be hidden!

This message is brought to you by the one and only Easter Kitty

084955f110a7696779f30a7bfad2dcdb.jpg

sponsored by saveliberty

I have ANOTHER egg, that's fifty seven eggs, four bunny rabbits and four chicks :thewave:

(....and two dogs and four yellow things with legs :smoke:)

Transparent_Easter_Golden_Egg_PNG_Clipart_Picture_zpsfps5eala.png

Post # 53

Obamacare good or bad ?
17629972_1645041972190398_5101789351997564143_n.jpg

Forum List

Back