USMB Sports Bar

I'm going to the Blue Jays game on Friday with friends I haven't seen in 18 months. Now we can have 30,000 people in the SkyDome, and the Jays are fighting for a wild card spot, it's going to get very loud in Toronto this week.
Hope you enjoy the game. I am done going to any events. I am vaccinated but too many people are getting this virus even after being vaccinated.

Hope you enjoy the game. I am done going to any events. I am vaccinated but too many people are getting this virus even after being vaccinated.

Canada has much higher rates of vaccination, and relatively low rates of transmission. We haven’t had anything close to the level of disease or death as the USA.

Why would I waste my time contemplating that? I do have a life.
Yeah you have a life of being paid by Langley to post lies for the DNC. :rofl: :laughing0301: Thst is so obvious the fact you would never come back here fir these constant ass beatings you suffer here everyday for free. :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :rofl:

Last edited:
Canada has much higher rates of vaccination, and relatively low rates of transmission. We haven’t had anything close to the level of disease or death as the USA.
I live in a high vaccination state, you live I. A sparsely populated country, there is good in not living whether others don’t want to live, then there are downsides as well.

I live in a high vaccination state, you live I. A sparsely populated country, there is good in not living whether others don’t want to live, then there are downsides as well.

Once again your ignorance is showing. Most Canadians live in the southern part of the country, and the population is hardly spread out.

I live in Ontario. The most heavily populated province in the Country. 14.5 million people. The population of the Greater Toronto Area is 6 million people. The population of Toronto and its suburbs is great than that of all but 4 of your states.

You only have 6 states with a population greater than that of Ontario. And only 2 cities larger than Toronto (2.9 million people).

So don't tell me that we have a small population spread out across a vast area. And that's why we didn't have spread. We didn't have spread because of lockdowns and face masks. Period. end of story.

Once again your ignorance is showing. Most Canadians live in the southern part of the country, and the population is hardly spread out.

I live in Ontario. The most heavily populated province in the Country. 14.5 million people. The population of the Greater Toronto Area is 6 million people. The population of Toronto and its suburbs is great than that of all but 4 of your states.

You only have 6 states with a population greater than that of Ontario. And only 2 cities larger than Toronto (2.9 million people).

So don't tell me that we have a small population spread out across a vast area. And that's why we didn't have spread. We didn't have spread because of lockdowns and face masks. Period. end of story.
You have the largest country, we are smaller in size, however, our population is around 325 million, you are at 35 million, most of the US population is on the coasts and the central part of the US is sparsely populated.

During the pandemic, you had 35 million to worry about, we had 10 times that, you are a sparsely populated country no matter how you want to pretend otherwise.

You have the largest country, we are smaller in size, however, our population is around 325 million, you are at 35 million, most of the US population is on the coasts and the central part of the US is sparsely populated.

During the pandemic, you had 35 million to worry about, we had 10 times that, you are a sparsely populated country no matter how you want to pretend otherwise.

No more than the USA. Our population is clustered along the southern border. We have vast expanses of sparsely populated areas. 81% of our population - 28 million people, live in cities. That's comparable to Americans living in cities - 83%

Neither country has a high population in rural areas. There are only 44,000 people - enough for a small city, living in our Northwest Territories.

You have 10 times the population, and yet you have 3 times the number of cases and deaths, on a per capita basis.

Compare Ontario to Illinois. Similar populations (12,671,00 USA versus 14,700,000 Canada), but Chicago is only slightly smaller than Toronto, and greater density in Ontario: 1,712,000 cases in Illinois, 603,000 cases in Ontario. 28,800 death in Illinois, 9,000 in Ontario.

Our numbers would have been a LOT lower if we hadn't been letting thousands of untested truck drivers into Canada from the USA, at all ports of entry along the border. Of course, we would have run out of a lot of stuff if we hadn't, so there is that.

No more than the USA. Our population is clustered along the southern border. We have vast expanses of sparsely populated areas. 81% of our population - 28 million people, live in cities. That's comparable to Americans living in cities - 83%

Neither country has a high population in rural areas. There are only 44,000 people - enough for a small city, living in our Northwest Territories.

You have 10 times the population, and yet you have 3 times the number of cases and deaths, on a per capita basis.

Compare Ontario to Illinois. Similar populations (12,671,00 USA versus 14,700,000 Canada), but Chicago is only slightly smaller than Toronto, and greater density in Ontario: 1,712,000 cases in Illinois, 603,000 cases in Ontario. 28,800 death in Illinois, 9,000 in Ontario.

Our numbers would have been a LOT lower if we hadn't been letting thousands of untested truck drivers into Canada from the USA, at all ports of entry along the border. Of course, we would have run out of a lot of stuff if we hadn't, so there is that.
We have over 28 million people living in just ONE of our states.

Your infections rates are not down due to vacines. Learn to live with the truth.

Saying this because I can and for it's truthfulness...

These men are 2 of the most moral and intellectual minds that blessed the NFL since the beginning of the league...

That being said...

I hate the NFL and what it stands for now...

Forum List

Back