USMB "South Park"

The next script (which I work on during rendering the first one) will have some better jokes, and Midnight is the instigator in some already. Got one for Echo and Midnight, based on your signature.

Scene: Midnight listening to the radio. Echo enters.

Echo: What do you ave there?

Midnight: It's a radio.

Echo: Where's the mouse, or is it a touch screen?

* Midnight looks at Echo

LOL - you've got to have Echo ask if it's 'wireless'...

I'm not posting that much of the script here ... want it to be a surprise to others who are interested in seeing the finished product (also don't want to take the chance of some syndicated show who happens on here through a search engine to steal a truly ogirinal joke). But here is part of another segment:

Scene: Tiger watching the BBC.

* Mountain Man walks in and glances at the TV.

Mountain: Liberal media. Why can't we just watch FOX here.

Tiger: But the conservatives own FOX.

* Mountain Man ponders a moment.

Mountain: But I want to know what Palin's up to.

The next script (which I work on during rendering the first one) will have some better jokes, and Midnight is the instigator in some already. Got one for Echo and Midnight, based on your signature.

* Midnight looks at Echo

I'm not posting that much of the script here ... want it to be a surprise to others who are interested in seeing the finished product (also don't want to take the chance of some syndicated show who happens on here through a search engine to steal a truly ogirinal joke). But here is part of another segment:

Awwww, Auntie Beeb. Memories, memories....

* Midnight looks at Echo

But I really don't care what Ms Palin is up to
I just find it entertaining how the media treats what she is up to.

* Midnight looks at Echo

Hang on. BBC - liberal media??? Campared to Fox, I agree, but compared to CNN and MSNBC? Je pense que non.

But I really don't care what Ms Palin is up to
I just find it entertaining how the media treats what she is up to.

Sarcasm MM, think about it, it's suppose to be a joke.

Hang on. BBC - liberal media??? Campared to Fox, I agree, but compared to CNN and MSNBC? Je pense que non.

When I finish the script you will get the jokes a little better, also consider that almost every one of us is a wise-ass in some way or another. Even Echo is strong in the "Wise-Assery" at times.

When I finish the script you will get the jokes a little better, also consider that almost every one of us is a wise-ass in some way or another. Even Echo is strong in the "Wise-Assery" at times.

KK - don't worry about my gibberish. I'm just being a wise ass. :lol:

Don't take anything I say as a critique. It's just me being a doofus.

KK - don't worry about my gibberish. I'm just being a wise ass. :lol:

Don't take anything I say as a critique. It's just me being a doofus.

Meh ... I don't mind critiquing anyway. Since you are all lending your voices to the characters it would be wrong if I gave them something that you didn't agree with. :razz:

Does my character in the cartoon have a major woody for the kitten in the cartoon? Like, does art truly imitate life?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Wow, that got me to open up the smiley window. We'll see where the scripts go. It's always a "work in progress" for things like this.

Is that what it's called now, "smiley window"?
I learn something new everyday.

Alright, while waiting for quite a few lines I have finished the new introduction sequence.

[YOUTUBE]VlTUW3kjsZ4[/YOUTUBE]

Forum List

Back