USMB "South Park"

Do you have a swatch of the exact pink?
I do but you're just fine like you already have it. I was just being smarmy. The actual fabric is red.

Aaaw, you mean more like a silky red that looks pink because of the sheen?
That's right, it's faux satin like a windbreaker-type jacket. The photo in my avi is one I retouched to make it LOOK really pink!

What you have there is perfect IMO for the cartoon animal.

More like this.

Attachments

• $midnight2.jpg
    $midnight2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 61
Grrr ... I found a major error and have to re-render a lot, but meh. halfway through the re-render already. I screwed up all the models, it was minor in the models but after resizing and positioning them it became major (made the legs so small they looked like oompa-loompas).

Grrr ... I found a major error and have to re-render a lot, but meh. halfway through the re-render already. I screwed up all the models, it was minor in the models but after resizing and positioning them it became major (made the legs so small they looked like oompa-loompas).

What does an oompa-loompa hellbender look like?

What does an oompa-loompa hellbender look like?

Bah! I already fixed it so I can't show you ... LOL. It was quite comical, also when I mad the characters walk their hips would move about a frame behind the rest of their body so it looked like they were doing the chicken dance all the time.

Oh, did you see what I had gotten done in the site? The re-render has a little more spunk to it, but it's almost the same. Trying to get the actions to look a little more real. Then I am working on the new intro sequence, instead of the spinning screen I am setting up a huge billboard with the news montage, having each character come through it and do something, then pan out to show the group.

having each character come through it and do something, then pan out to show the group.
Does Midnight fly thru?

You read my mind! :razz:

That's why I decided to do a more animated intro in the first place. Figured since we have a character that dreams like a super hero, may as well. I have Colorado doing the rock on head bang, Echo will do the "cutesy" hop, still working on the others.

having each character come through it and do something, then pan out to show the group.
Does Midnight fly thru?

You read my mind! :razz:

That's why I decided to do a more animated intro in the first place. Figured since we have a character that dreams like a super hero, may as well. I have Colorado doing the rock on head bang, Echo will do the "cutesy" hop, still working on the others.
A flying masked wombat! How can you beat that?

The next script (which I work on during rendering the first one) will have some better jokes, and Midnight is the instigator in some already. Got one for Echo and Midnight, based on your signature.

Scene: Midnight listening to the radio. Echo enters.

Echo: What do you ave there?

Midnight: It's a radio.

Echo: Where's the mouse, or is it a touch screen?

* Midnight looks at Echo

The next script (which I work on during rendering the first one) will have some better jokes, and Midnight is the instigator in some already. Got one for Echo and Midnight, based on your signature.

Scene: Midnight listening to the radio. Echo enters.

Echo: What do you ave there?

Midnight: It's a radio.

Echo: Where's the mouse, or is it a touch screen?

* Midnight looks at Echo

LOL - you've got to have Echo ask if it's 'wireless'...

Forum List

Back