Usmb-rfd

This was the best looking Charlies Angel...

3603967860_0de8e7c290_o.jpg

Perhaps.

But I'd offer that koolaide in various flavors to keep my customers satisfied.

I'd offer religious koolaide, racist koolaide, anit liberal koolaide, anticonservative koolaide, anti gun and progun koolaide, anti and pro abortion koolaides and so forth.

And for those rare customers whose tastes leaned toward the harsh flavor of reality, I'd even offer a special concoction of especially hard truth, too.

Not many actually have a taste for that stuff because it's often bitter and very hard to keep down without getting sick from it, but the occassional paladin philosopher might wander into town so I'd keep a flask of it on the top shelf, just in case.

Do you carry Existent? Top with Nihil.

I keep a special reserve bottle of "Kafka Novel without the clues" from those who I think are strong enough to take it.

Beware though!

Even taken in modest amounts it can strip away your ability to rationalize away your delusions, your excuses, all those lovely stories we must tell ourselves in order to get out of bed and face still another day of being who we are.

Very few of us really want to know how close we really are to being cockroaches.

Forum List

Back