Usmb-rfd

You do look like her! Here ya go, but I get to be Farrah! And KK is that other chick!

charlies-angels.jpg

Which is the "other"? Not old enough or studied enough to know who's who in there.

kate jackson

Light brown hair? Which place is she in the picture in other words? :razz:

After Mayberry, I feel like a shameless and conniving hussy....

Abby Cunningham, Knotts Landing, here....

If this town was western movie, I'd want to be the publican who owned the KOOL-AIDE saloon in town.

Clearly the townsfolk hereabouts have a real hankerin' for the stuff.

If this town was western movie, I'd want to be the publican who owned the KOOL-AIDE saloon in town.

Or, perhaps you don't know the townsfolk as well as you think you do, or even as well as you want to....

Or, perhaps you don't know the townsfolk as well as you think you do, or even as well as you want to....

Perhaps.

But I'd offer that koolaide in various flavors to keep my customers satisfied.

I'd offer religious koolaide, racist koolaide, anit liberal koolaide, anticonservative koolaide, anti gun and progun koolaide, anti and pro abortion koolaides and so forth.

And for those rare customers whose tastes leaned toward the harsh flavor of reality, I'd even offer a special concoction of especially hard truth, too.

Not many actually have a taste for that stuff because it's often bitter and very hard to keep down without getting sick from it, but the occassional paladin philosopher might wander into town so I'd keep a flask of it on the top shelf, just in case.

Last edited:

Perhaps.

I'd offer religious koolaide, racist koolaide, anit liberal koolaide, anticonservative koolaide, anti gun and progun koolaide, anti and pro abortion koolaides and so forth.

And for those rare customers whose tastes leaned toward the harsh flavor of reality, I'd even offer a special concoction of especially hard truth, too.

Not many actually have a taste for that stuff because it's often bitter and very hard to keep down without getting sick from it, but the occassional paladin philosopher might wander into town so I'd keep a flask of it on the top shelf, just in case.

You have any that's just plain cold and wet? I have a feelin' I'm gonna need it....

gfbsbsbs.jpg

Perhaps.

Do you carry Existent? Top with Nihil.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back