USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

So every VT gets that opportunity.

Thank you for answering, Wake!

That can be dangerous if people use it without thinking first. Townie can take out townie and the scum will love it.

Vote Count: 1.3​

Shaitra (1): FA_Q2
FA_Q2 (1): AyeCantSeeYou
AyeCantSeeYou (1): R.D.

Not Voting (1): Avatar4321

~ With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/26/14, @ 9pm central.

1.1 | 1.2

I trust Shaitra to use the shot. She's got good judgment.

Not sure about the rest of you, no offense;)

We can vote for RD simply because RD voted for me.

People will need to start talking, or we won't know anything until we lynch a player. We don't have much room to lose townies either.

People will need to start talking, or we won't know anything until we lynch a player. We don't have much room to lose townies either.

That's why I backed off. If we lynch someone too fast, we have no information for the revenge kill if we mislynch and then the game is essentially over if the vigilante misses.

We can vote for RD simply because RD voted for me.

Looks like i read that backwards then;)

Okay R.D. why should we vote for Aye?

And Aye why should we should we vote for FA_Q2?

I put FA_Q's name up only because he hadn't confirmed and said anything yet. At about 10:42, he confirmed and voted for shaitra. Not a word from that player since.

I hear ya. That's why, if FA doesn't say anything more and another player puts a vote in for him, I'll unvote. We need more info before we lynch anyone.

I hear ya. That's why, if FA doesn't say anything more and another player puts a vote in for him, I'll unvote. We need more info before we lynch anyone.

I think the initial votes were just random to get things started - at least that's why I put in a vote ;)

We do have to be careful though - if we both fail to lynch scum AND the vigilante fails to kill scum then we lose. On day one....

We do need to be careful. The question is going to be not only who to lynch but ALSO do we trust their vigilante kill if we turn out to be incorrect....

vote: unvote

This is kind of weird. It's potentially a really short game as everyone has pointed out if the vigilante kill doesn't hit scum.

unvote

Anyone have any hunches or thoughts so far?

So there's a 40% chance of picking scum and 60% chance of picking town for this first vote.

Seems rd is awfully quiet this game again. She always seems to be suspicious to me

So there's a 40% chance of picking scum and 60% chance of picking town for this first vote.

Depends. For those of us who are townies, assuming we don't vote for ourselves. We have a 50 50 chance of picking scum. Of course they have 100 chance of picking townies.

So it kind of balances out

I know I'm town. So right now I'm going to choose my top two scum choices. I suggest we all choose a top two. Maybe it will help us reach a decision.

Right now it's shaitra and r.d.

Forum List

Back