USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

Seems rd is awfully quiet this game again. She always seems to be suspicious to me

:eek:

I was town and the Dr when you got me killed last time. That's suspicious to you? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

Vote Count: 1.4​

FA_Q2 (1): AyeCantSeeYou

Not Voting (4): Avatar4321, FA_Q2, Shaitra, R.D.

~ With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/26/14, @ 9pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3

Last edited:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]. I didn't really vote, I didn't bold anything. no vote

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]. I didn't really vote, I didn't bold anything. no vote

Both of us interpreted it as a vote even though you didn't bold it.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]: Edit 1.4 to show R.D. as not voting; he didn't bold his vote.

This is kind of weird. It's potentially a really short game as everyone has pointed out if the vigilante kill doesn't hit scum.

unvote

Anyone have any hunches or thoughts so far?

Not really. As many pointed out in day one of game 2the first go around seems to be pretty random. The setup of this game changes a lot though.

We have 3 days I think before having to choose someone but how to make the scum speak up to read them or catch them in a miss step is somewhat beyond me....

Seems rd is awfully quiet this game again. She always seems to be suspicious to me

:eek:

I was town and the Dr when you got me killed last time. That's suspicious to you? Things that make you go hmmmmmm

And you're conveniently not mentioning what you are now��

well...
we are all vanilla town so....

The only 2 roles are vanilla town or scum so there really isn't any info to gather by 'outing' our role.

Unless, of course, the scum wants to reveal themselves :D

UNVOTE

FA, have you played this game before?

UNVOTE

FA, have you played this game before?

No but I have followed every single post in game 2 and a hefty portion of them in game one :D

I am a newbie but have been quite interested in playing. Unfortunately, every time that a game starts up here I respond to the PM way to late. I have a bad habit of only watching the new posts and completely ignoring the notifications until Wake started using them for the game.

vote: fa_q2

Because I want to teach him to play using the trial by lynching method

FOS: RD, FA

FA - because he's new

RD - just because :lol:

Forum List

Back