USMB Micro #1: Vengeful Mafia

Excellent set up--town either needs to kill100% certain scum the first day or lynch the player they most trust with a kill. Good luck to them sorting that strategy out.

Sorry won't be able to play. Garden is coming in so I will have lots of pickling going on soon.

Excellent set up--town either needs to kill100% certain scum the first day or lynch the player they most trust with a kill. Good luck to them sorting that strategy out.

Sorry won't be able to play. Garden is coming in so I will have lots of pickling going on soon.

It's a 'for-fun' setup rather than a more serious setup.

I understand that. I anticipate a no lynch the first day though :badgrin:

I would doubt it tbh - at least for me.

There is nothing at all preventing a no lynch as the town looses nothing without a night kill BUT whats the point of not progressing.

If you lose then you lose BUT if you cant come up with something on the first day I don't think that you are going to come up with a whole lot more by the second :D

Of course this really is my fist game so I could be WAAAAAY wrong....

There is nothing at all preventing a no lynch as the town looses nothing without a night kill BUT whats the point of not progressing.

If you lose then you lose BUT if you cant come up with something on the first day I don't think that you are going to come up with a whole lot more by the second :D

because if town mislynches, that person gets to kill someone. I, at least, would be inclined to kill the person who lead the lynch against me.

because if town mislynches, that person gets to kill someone. I, at least, would be inclined to kill the person who lead the lynch against me.

LOL. I didn't even think of it in that manner but that makes a lot of sense. Good point :D

From here on out, only players (and my backup mod) should post in the thread.

[MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]
[MENTION=39075]Shaitra[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21905]FA_Q2[/MENTION]
[MENTION=43888]AyeCantSeeYou[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27986]R.D.[/MENTION]

I am sending out role PMs now, and you may confirm in thread (generally, /confirm)

Keep in mind that the game doesn't officially start before 4 confirms are received, so any votes that happen before I receive 4 confirms will not be counted.

Last edited:
[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]: I need you to update the top level posts with R.D.'s entry.

Got it. -Wake

Last edited by a moderator:
4/5 confirmed, Game may start now.

(I am awful at flavor so I'm going to have Wake do his stuff.)

Vote Count: 1.0​

Shaitra (0):
FA_Q2 (0)[not confirmed]:
AyeCantSeeYou (0):
R.D. (0):

Not Voting (5): Avatar4321, Shaitra, FA_Q2, AyeCantSeeYou, R.D.

~ With 5 players, it takes 3 to lynch!
~ Deadline expires 6/26/14, @ 9pm central.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back