USMB is Fox News

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Then I turn on MSNBC and it is pretty much the same.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

It is quite amazing the difference in news coverage from Fox News compared to the others.

I turn on CNN and see them talking about the mass shooting and that there would be a press conference from the Virginia Beach officials.

Finally I switch over to Fox News and what are they talking about? First the stock market... then a few minutes later about Obama "slamming the U.S."... and then while the press conference is going on, Fox News STILL isn't covering it but instead is putting Hillary Clinton down about a future appearance she is making.

It makes me wonder if the NRA has a hand in Fox's pocket. TWELVE people were killed in a mass shooting and 4 more injured including a police officer, and Fox is trashing Obama and Hillary instead of talking about current events. This mirrors quite a bit of behavior on this forum.

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

How much coverage do you need for a local crime?

The same reason The NYT and WaPo essentially run the same stories simultaneously. Hive mind.

FOX had wide coverage of the incident yesterday, and will no doubt follow up today.

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims, Fox News was instead slamming Hillary because of some tech group she was supposed to talk to.

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.

Deletion, distortion, generalization.

Ripper job!

FOX News is not a news business. It's an entertainment business.

Last edited:

I have also noticed that FOX News doesn't really cover the "news" at all, unless it can cast an unfavourable light on Democrats. FOX ginned up all of the outrage over Benghazi, the IRS non-scandal, and other minor events in the Obama Administration. I will admit that having a scandal-free administration which is not taking bribes, and having sex with boys, and laser focused on passing its agenda, give the Republicans prescious little to do in terms of oversight, but the 7 Benghazi investigations is 5 investigations too many.

Fox is tell you the reason my Americans are struggling. Left wing media ignores the reason people shoot others.. look at black neighborhoods every week 300 are shot. And democrats will never address the real issues.

FOX ginned up all of the outrage over Benghazi, the IRS non-scandal, and other minor events in the Obama Administration.
I marvel at a Canadian’s ability to ignore all reality. The IRS scandal under the MaObama reign of terror was one of the worst scandals of any administration ever. It showed how MaObama had weaponized government to silence his opposition - just like all of his idols had before him (Castro, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc.).

Oh, and EVEN HLN is covering this... what's on Fox News? border patrol.
That’s because Fox covers all news while the radical left-wing political activist outlets you mentioned have an agenda. Idiot.

They are exploiting the victims and you’re too stupid to realize it because you agree with their bias.

Exploiting the victims? Recognizing the victims is an important thing to do when it comes to healing. The victims DESERVE to be recognized so that they are not simply grouped into just another mass shooting.

That’s because Fox covers all news while the radical left-wing political activist outlets you mentioned have an agenda. Idiot.

They are exploiting the victims and you’re too stupid to realize it because you agree with their bias.
OP is discussing a live news conference given by police and officials of the city where the shooting took place. What would the agenda be for covering such a press conference? What would the agenda be for not covering it?

Exploiting the victims? Recognizing the victims is an important thing to do when it comes to healing. The victims DESERVE to be recognized so that they are not simply grouped into just another mass shooting.
Do you know the name of the black mother shot last week holding her 1 year old?? Yeaaaaa do you really care about shootings?

OP is discussing a live news conference given by police and officials of the city where the shooting took place. What would the agenda be for covering such a press conference? What would the agenda be for not covering it?
Same reason you never post about the mass shootings in black neighborhoods run by democrats every week

FOX ginned up all of the outrage over Benghazi, the IRS non-scandal, and other minor events in the Obama Administration.
I marvel at a Canadian’s ability to ignore all reality. The IRS scandal under the MaObama reign of terror was one of the worst scandals of any administration ever. It showed how MaObama had weaponized government to silence his opposition - just like all of his idols had before him (Castro, Mao, Stalin, Hitler, etc.).

Point proven. One minute you are trying to call me an idiot and say that news networks outside Fox is exploiting people...

And minutes later you prove my OP, that people like you don't care about current events, instead you will fall right back to..

BUT HILLARY! BUT OBAMA!

Do you know the name of the black mother shot last week holding her 1 year old?? Yeaaaaa do you really care about shootings?

Strawman.

While other news channels were broadcasting this important follow up that named the victims

Why is that important? Did you know them?

The only "hive mind" thing going on here is that Fox News is more worried about slamming ex-politicians and making Trump happy, than broadcasting REAL news.

Real news? Too funny. It's no more than the continuing effort to magnify local crimes into a national emergency for the benefit of the anti-gun crowd.

Strawman.
Nope that wasn’t her name.. try again

Forum List

Back