USMB Beauty Contest

I don't know this years pageant money is pretty tight.

I am too drunk to attempt to understand what is going on this thread, but I still have enough life in me to praise the glory that is woman.

Do you know I was born from one?

Really, I was.

I kinda like them.

JW sometimes we have to wonder about that, Not that you like them but that you were born.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

(the devil made me say that)

I like them all with possibly a few exceptions.. my likely questions to be answered are.

What's your measurements? cool, glass of water ;)

Do you require makeup to look good? It depends on the lighting and the occasion :eusa_shhh:

How often do you need sex? Never :tongue:

Do men generally give you the second look. or more? More generally unless there is another woman in the room :lol:

What's more important to you, your children or a man? My child :cool:

So there

I like them all with possibly a few exceptions.. my likely questions to be answered are.

What's your measurements? cool, glass of water ;)

Do you require makeup to look good? It depends on the lighting and the occasion :eusa_shhh:

How often do you need sex? Never :tongue:

Do men generally give you the second look. or more? More generally unless there is another woman in the room :lol:

What's more important to you, your children or a man? My child :cool:

So there

I nominate yours to win. Good answers.

let's go with the op ... 5 questions ....

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy on usmb?:lol: i do not know, i have not seen all of them. I do love some of the minds though

2. Which guy on usmb would you most want to meet?:lol: i take the 5th on the grounds that someone may get hurt feelings

3. Can you cook, if you were to meet this guy?:eusa_whistle: i can always cook

4. How good do you look in a man's dress shirt?:eusa_drool: someone told me once i would look good in a gunny sack :lol:

5. Would you really want to go out with someone named froggy? :eusa_eh: is that his real name and is he really a frog looking to be kissed by a princess? Some women really dig that stuff

:disagree:

Forum List

Back