USMB Beauty Contest

1. What, besides sex, is the most important thing in the world?
Love. Without it, we are nothing. Love makes the world go round ...

(Wait. That would be a guy question, ummm, try that again).

1. What do you think is the most important thing in the world? Besides sex.
Faith in God. Family, friends. Loving and accepting yourself. Again ... love.

(Much better).

2. What do you do on a daily basis to fulfill your man's every fantasy?
Not enough. Perhaps I want it more than him.

(Needs a little polishing but that looks about right).

3. Beer should always be delivered to your man iced cold and open. How would you ensure this happens consistently?

By him allowing me to please him while he sits and watches a football game. Mmmm .. Sundays in the fall. Sure honey, I'll get you beer.

(Reasonable question, donycha think?).

4. Explain why you MIGHT have a problem if his mistresses where hotter than you.
I may find myself attracted to her.

(I mean he married YOU right? Obviously he has some kindda feelings on this matter).

5. Does anyone here know of someone in witness protection, the author of these questions is wondering...........Sorry. Can't help you out there Ringel.
~

(Much better).

3. Beer should always be delivered to your man iced cold and open. How would you ensure this happens consistently?

By him allowing me to please him while he sits and watches a football game. Mmmm .. Sundays in the fall. Sure honey, I'll get you beer.

4. Explain why you MIGHT have a problem if his mistresses where hotter than you.

(I mean he married YOU right? Obviously he has some kindda feelings on this matter).

5. Does anyone here know of someone in witness protection, the author of these questions is wondering...........Sorry. Can't help you out there Ringel.
~

That'll get you the kiss up award.

(Much better).

~

That'll get you the kiss up award.

Whadda ya talkin' about Froggy? Those are my honest answers. I'm not kissing up to anyone. But ... if I kiss your froggy will you turn into a handsome prince?

1. What, besides sex, is the most important thing in the world? money

(wait. That would be a guy question, ummm, try that again).

1. What do you think is the most important thing in the world? Besides sex. money

(much better).

(needs a little polishing but that looks about right). not spend money

get paid with money

(reasonable question, donycha think?).

4. Explain why you might have a problem if his mistresses where hotter than you. she makes more money then me

(i mean he married you right? Obviously he has some kindda feelings on this matter).

5. Does anyone here know of someone in witness protection, the author of these questions is wondering...........yes! Mo money
lol

Let's go with the OP ... 5 questions ....

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy on USMB?:lol: NOBODY!

2. Which guy on USMB would you most want to meet?:lol: NOBODY

3. Can you cook, if you were to meet this guy?:eusa_whistle: NOPE

4. How good do you look in a man's dress shirt?:eusa_drool: INVISIBLE

5. Would you REALLY want to go out with someone named Froggy? HELL NO:eusa_eh:
:lol:

5 Questions:

1. Would you like to make me a sammich? Are you sure you want me to make it since the kitchen is another planet for me?

2. Why would you like to make me a sammich? I don't

3. What kind of sammich would you like to make for me? Knuckle if I did make you a sammich

4. How long will it take for you to make me a sammich? 2 years

5. How much bandwidth is required for an actual sammich to be sent via the internet?
How many teaspoons are in a gallon?

5 Questions:

1. Would you like to make me a sammich? Are you sure you want me to make it since the kitchen is another planet for me?

2. Why would you like to make me a sammich? I don't

3. What kind of sammich would you like to make for me? Knuckle if I did make you a sammich

4. How long will it take for you to make me a sammich? 2 years

5. How much bandwidth is required for an actual sammich to be sent via the internet?
How many teaspoons are in a gallon?

A shit-load.

I've got 5 questions that might work well here:

(1) Do you think men should commit to anything other than breakfast in the early days of a relationship? As long as he cooks, I'm all good

(2) If you have lost your virginity, do you still have the shipping container it came packed inside of? Yeah, but it is sitting in formaldehyde

(3) Do you look good with nothing on but a smile? FRONT OR BACK?

(4) Can you keep a secret? Are you discrete? Do you have a short memory? (Answering yes to all three of these may make you the instant winner.) YES, NO, YES...damn I failed.

(5) Besides Count Dracula, who do you think is better qualified to be a judge in this contest? BASS.
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 what is your favorite book or movie, please explain why? RUN NICKY RUN! My first book as a preteen I read.

2 what general qualities do you like about the male gender? Integrity

3 what general qualities do you like about the female gender? Integrity

4 is the glass half full or is the glass half empty? today? HALF EMPTY

5 Do you like yourself, are you confident in your own body and state of mind? Yeah somewhat
lol

Let's go with the OP ... 5 questions ....

1. Who do you think is the hottest guy on USMB?:lol: I love them all! Except for some. :eusa_shhh:

2. Which guy on USMB would you most want to meet?:lol: That's easy. Who's the best bartender?

3. Can you cook, if you were to meet this guy?:eusa_whistle: Yep.

4. How good do you look in a man's dress shirt?:eusa_drool: Depends whose shirt.

5. Would you REALLY want to go out with someone named Froggy?:eusa_eh: Bah, what's in a name? :)

There, happy now froggy?

Forum List

Back