USMB About To Become Center Of The World!

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
A new app will allow whinging moonbats everywhere to Geo-Tag micro-aggressions.

I suspect USMB will be Ground Zero of this tagging.

A new Ithaca College student government bill is proposing a platform that lets students report “microaggressions” online.

IC freshman Angela Pradhan says microaggressions are statements by a person from a privileged group that belittles or isolates a member of an unprivileged group, as it relates to race, class, gender, sexual orientation, ability and more....

Ithaca College student gov. looks to create online reporting system for microaggressions The Ithaca Voice

Eggs Ackely!!!

They mad, they really, really mad!

8817066836_510d23d133_z.jpg

Instead of a Tweet, I'm guessing the app does a "Mom!!!!!!"

"Mom!!!!! The White Privilege is being mean to me again. Wahhhhhhh!!!!!!

A new Ithaca College student government bill is proposing a platform that lets students report “microaggressions” online.

IC freshman Angela Pradhan says microaggressions are statements by a person from a privileged group that belittles or isolates a member of an unprivileged group, as it relates to race, class, gender, sexual orientation, ability and more....

Ithaca College student gov. looks to create online reporting system for microaggressions The Ithaca Voice

image.aspx

USMB are a priviledged group? Woohoo! :)

USMB are a priviledged group? Woohoo! :)

Only some members - the rest are whinging butthurts who will definitely use the Mom!!!!! app.

No apps for me. Complete and total boycott of all portable electronic devices including but not limited to: portal music players (earphones prevent socialization and hearing people calling you,) 'smartphones' (used to be part of the joy of leaving the house was getting away from phones, and they are distracting, especially if driving,) portable computers (anti-socialization again.)

If people continue the portal electronics thing at some point they should seriously ask why they even bother leaving the house. :)

No apps for me. Complete and total boycott of all portable electronic devices including but not limited to: portal music players (earphones prevent socialization and hearing people calling you,) 'smartphones' (used to be part of the joy of leaving the house was getting away from phones, and they are distracting, especially if driving,) portable computers (anti-socialization again.)

If people continue the portal electronics thing at some point they should seriously ask why they even bother leaving the house. :)

That's a bit extreme pour moi. Technology is just technology. To me, the distinction is whether or not it's a useful too or an addiciton/crutch.

Let them report me, I'm sure I have been watched on spybook anyways.

We're all being watched all the time by GOOG, FB and the NSA.

But now the butthurt are going to be Informers.

Another tool in the armoury in the war against Whites.

Another tool against anyone who says anything that harshes the complacency of the Footed Pajamas Set.

Well, I'm glad to be a part of a groundbreaking movement.

They'd better view the term "Brotch" as micro-aggression. :slap:

Pretty much anything you post is going to be a micro-aggression trigger, friendo.

:rock:

Forum List

Back