UScitizen

my email to him went to nowhere land....:( I'm sure he's fine though! as was mentioned, he skips his daily dosage of USMB every once in a while, then out of the blue....WA LA!

Maybe he's building a shed on his property and he wants to get it done prior to the bad weather.

Or maybe he's digging a moat.

There has to be an explanation.

Maybe he's building a shed on his property and he wants to get it done prior to the bad weather.

Or maybe he's digging a moat.

There has to be an explanation.

Well, if there isn't, then I'm gonna miss the hell outta him.

Many of us get to know more about each other online than we know about most friends, relatives, and aquaintances. Or WORSE we like those we meet online better than most we meet IRL.....IN REAL LIFE.

However, we cannot show up for their funerals.:(

There is no closure online.:confused:

He is my friend for many many many years now, I will see if I can reach him....he travels to Florida from time to time....it could be he went there for the Holidays?
Every other old person in the country is down here right now.
I'll let ya'll know if he comes in the restaurant
:cool:
:D

Hope he's okay, though, seriously

Let's not jump the gun here .. sheez...

I was just getting to know him, nice Guy.. I just hope for the best...

Let's not jump the gun here .. sheez...

I was just getting to know him, nice Guy.. I just hope for the best...
Right?
There's a thousand good things that could've happened compared to the few bad.
Hell, maybe he hit the lottery and took off to Madrid for the holidays
:cool:

He was here on the 10th. I hope everything is fine and we will be able to wish him Merry Christmas soon.

Last edited:
Hey thanks for all the concern. My mother died last Saturday and I have been in VA communing with siblings and taking cvare of arrangements, etc.

She has finally found peace, she has been sufferingg pretty badly for a couple of years with dymensia and other issues. She was ready and wanted to die.
She had even questioned here faith in God for letting her suffer like that.
She was a very good woman and a strong christian.

Heck she had to be a good woman to put up with me and 5 other children ;)

Condolences about your Mom. It sounds like it was her time.

And welcome back.

Hey thanks for all the concern. My mother died last Saturday and I have been in VA communing with siblings and taking cvare of arrangements, etc.

She has finally found peace, she has been sufferingg pretty badly for a couple of years with dymensia and other issues. She was ready and wanted to die.

Condolences on your mother. It sounds like she is in a better place than she was in her last bit of time here on earth.

Prayers for your mom, Cit. :(

Wow. I just finished reviewing this thread and all I can say with some humility and embaressment is THANKS!

We're just names on a computer screen, but most of us realize that there are real humans on the other end of the keyboard. And as such, we do have concern about members of our small community, no matter our differences.

Forum List

Back