What the Hell..?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
My wife is generally pretty tight with the bucks all year round but come Christmas she loses it..

It's spend .. spend .. spend...

I'm glad she's not a gambler...

What the hell is she a republican politician?

Cut's cut's cut's is what we are all about, well at least until we get a chance to give our base a big kiss for all their efforts in getting us our power back.

Did I hear that right, that in the year of 2020 66% of all our deficits will be because of the BUSH/REPUBLICAN TAX GIVE AWAYS?

All I can say to your wife is keep on spending GAL, there is no such thing as your out cash if you live with a republican. Just tell him to give you some more money honey

Cut's cut's cut's is what we are all about, well at least until we get a chance to give our base a big kiss for all their efforts in getting us our power back.

Did I hear that right, that in the year of 2020 66% of all our deficits will be because of the BUSH/REPUBLICAN TAX GIVE AWAYS?

All I can say to your wife is keep on spending GAL, there is no such thing as your out cash if you live with a republican. Just tell him to give you some more money honey

I couldn't help but notice you got issues....bumpkin

Sheez.. talk about changing the issue....

Maybe it's "because" she is thrifty for the rest of the year...she feels better about splurging during the holidays. Plus it's fun to shop for other people vs yourself.

Lots of good sales. Plus, one thing I really like is finding the Holiday items you can't during the rest of the year. This year I found some really great smelling "Sexy Hair" products in Pumpkin Spice...bought the whole line.

I couldn't help but notice you got issues....bumpkin

Sheez.. talk about changing the issue....

Not only got issues... but apparently has been living in a cave for the last forty years.

Let yur wife have some fun and spend some cash Lump. You can't take it with you when you die.

Maybe it's "because" she is thrifty for the rest of the year...she feels better about splurging during the holidays. Plus it's fun to shop for other people vs yourself.

Lots of good sales. Plus, one thing I really like is finding the Holiday items you can't during the rest of the year. This year I found some really great smelling "Sexy Hair" products in Pumpkin Spice...bought the whole line.

I have 3 daughters, obviously, they all like shopping....

Eh.. I figure they deserve it...and I don't have much choice, anyway..:lol:

My wife is generally pretty tight with the bucks all year round but come Christmas she loses it..

Be glad she is not a Christmas baby like xotoxi and I are. I spent a TON today....and it was FUN FUN FUN!

Be glad she is not a Christmas baby like xotoxi and I are. I spent a TON today....and it was FUN FUN FUN!

Oh. And I mean I spent it all on ME.:redface:

That's what happens when you are out numbered ;)

99.9% of the time I hate shopping.

Oh. And I mean I spent it all on ME.:redface:

Shopping, does make them Gals happy...

That's what happens when you are out numbered ;)

Yup.. living proof...:lol:

Forum List

Back