UScitizen

I am sorry about your mom, I lost mine around this time last year, it's not easy.

But it's good to have you back my friend, I missed you, heck, WE missed you!

yeah yeah yeah...he's a hero now that he is back, but i think he needs a whipping, for putting us through this worrying!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrr

:lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wc55oXWf8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7wc55oXWf8[/ame]

that is me in the front.

Wow. I just finished reviewing this thread and all I can say with some humility and embaressment is THANKS!

I would call you a motherfucker for worrying us like that...but in light of the reason for your absence, that would be less than appropriate.

You BASTARD!

Welcome back, and sorry to hear about your mom.

Wow. I just finished reviewing this thread and all I can say with some humility and embaressment is THANKS!

I would call you a motherfucker for worrying us like that...but in light of the reason for your absence, that would be less than appropriate.

You BASTARD!

thanks , but I did not notice you worrying overly?
Am I wrong or did I misread your posts?

We're just names on a computer screen, but most of us realize that there are real humans on the other end of the keyboard. And as such, we do have concern about members of our small community, no matter our differences.

Sometimes I feel that I should let someone know in the event of my demise, they should log in here to let you all know.

That way, you could all have a celebration that you are free of me. ;)

You BASTARD!

It was an internal worrying.

I wept myself to sleep nightly.

You BASTARD!

It was an internal worrying.

I wept myself to sleep nightly.

If you ever disappear, I promise to do the same.:eusa_angel:

We're just names on a computer screen, but most of us realize that there are real humans on the other end of the keyboard. And as such, we do have concern about members of our small community, no matter our differences.

Sometimes I feel that I should let someone know in the event of my demise, they should log in here to let you all know.

Funny that. I've actually had the same thoughts. Like sharing my username and password with someone highly trusted. So far all I can think of is my wife....I mean, she has that info already, but I don't think she would actually log on and do it.

Funny that. I've actually had the same thoughts. Like sharing my username and password with someone highly trusted. So far all I can think of is my wife....I mean, she has that info already, but I don't think she would actually log on and do it.

PostRelease would do it for you.

PostRelease would do it for you.

Ahhhh, yeah.

Forum List

Back