USA is one of very few nations where the poor people are fat

Job training and education is worthless when there are so many people that say "Go ahead, train me, educate me. I dare you."

I like the ones that really have professions in mind. Take the black guy who wants to be an engineer but thinks geometry is racist. It's not just a joke anymore: They're actually claiming math is racist Or the mexican who is intent on being a doctor but has a biology education that doesn't get past pot.

So we really cannot educate much of the poor. What they want is an engineering degree, a medical license (so they can do butt lifts in the garage), but the education is a waste of time. Just give it to them. Take the education from the rich and give the grades to Da Po'. Call it equality.
I'm mainly talking about technical training programs for technical jobs in Manufacturing. There are supposedly three to six million such jobs going begging...
They still will not take the training. It's insulting to suggest that Da Po get training. They get training in prison. That's where they accept training.

England and mexico too----depending on what you call fat, and depending on
what you call "poor"

The British are lard asses

not nice-----I am tempted to REPORT YOU

You aren't British, are you?

no I have never been in England-----but do have very distant relatives
there and my paternal grandmother grew up in London. When I was a child \we had those silly little EGG THRONES------for soft boiled eggs-------so I am
INFLUENCED

Well, I have been to England and they are a bunch of fat asses

actual buttock mass?

Job training and education is worthless when there are so many people that say "Go ahead, train me, educate me. I dare you."

I like the ones that really have professions in mind. Take the black guy who wants to be an engineer but thinks geometry is racist. It's not just a joke anymore: They're actually claiming math is racist Or the mexican who is intent on being a doctor but has a biology education that doesn't get past pot.

So we really cannot educate much of the poor. What they want is an engineering degree, a medical license (so they can do butt lifts in the garage), but the education is a waste of time. Just give it to them. Take the education from the rich and give the grades to Da Po'. Call it equality.
I'm mainly talking about technical training programs for technical jobs in Manufacturing. There are supposedly three to six million such jobs going begging...
They still will not take the training. It's insulting to suggest that Da Po get training. They get training in prison. That's where they accept training.
One sixth of black men now are felons and you're surprised they're are unemployed?

The British are lard asses

not nice-----I am tempted to REPORT YOU

You aren't British, are you?

no I have never been in England-----but do have very distant relatives
there and my paternal grandmother grew up in London. When I was a child \we had those silly little EGG THRONES------for soft boiled eggs-------so I am
INFLUENCED

Well, I have been to England and they are a bunch of fat asses

actual buttock mass?
Not in comparison to Americans that's for sure they have the worst in Europe still... And I've been to England a lot... I'm sure they're getting worse what with McDonald's and crap around...

I gaurantee you his chart is a scam.
And you believe Trump who says we have the highest tax tax rates in the world... Pure right wing idiocy we are way below the average 34% in the world at 26%, which also agrees with this scam. Look up brainwashed in the dictionary and find your picture brainwashed functional moron.
How do US taxes compare internationally?.

You need to read the things you link to.

Your article says that the US taxes are 26% of GDP.

You do realize a country with taxes that are 34% of GDP can still collect less than a country with taxes that are 26% of GDP don't you?

And the US government spending adds up to 38% GDP so we are still spending too much
All the percentages we're talking about are what they actually collect of course. I have no idea what you're going on about...
You have no idea what you are going on about, as usual
Those aren't imaginary numbers... They come from the IRS and are What is actually collected... Stick your fingers in your ears and go lalalalala if you like...
They mean nothing the fact is the to 20% of earners pay more income taxes than the bottom 80% combined so stop whining about fair shares when you pay no income tax

One sixth of black men now are felons and you're surprised they're are unemployed?
They chose to be felons they now they can live with the consequences of their choice

Sad that there is so little compassion for others on this board, sure I resent the lazy & the sleazy that take advantage of our system. yet we are to lazy to work on improving the system, & kid's by no fault of there own go hungry in a country where just one citizen now is worth 100 billion dollars. & working people worry as we become a two class nation.
Our poor children are obese. They aren't hungry. They have never missed a burger.
Half the children in America are poor and a third of them go to bed hungry every night. You stupid a******
That's commie propaganda.

It is possible to be overweight and mal-nourished. Pasta is cheap. Throw a can of soup over it and call it dinner. Your body will be fed but you will derive little if any nutrition from the meal.

You can buy a pound of French fries for $2. It will stop the hunger pains but it won’t provide you with healthy nutrition.

People aren’t fat because they’re eating well. They’re fat because good quality food costs money and takes time to prepare, and poor quality food is cheap and fast.

Sad that there is so little compassion for others on this board, sure I resent the lazy & the sleazy that take advantage of our system. yet we are to lazy to work on improving the system, & kid's by no fault of there own go hungry in a country where just one citizen now is worth 100 billion dollars. & working people worry as we become a two class nation.
Our poor children are obese. They aren't hungry. They have never missed a burger.
Half the children in America are poor and a third of them go to bed hungry every night. You stupid a******

It is possible to be overweight and mal-nourished. Pasta is cheap. Throw a can of soup over it and call it dinner. Your body will be fed but you will derive little if any nutrition from the meal.

You can buy a pound of French fries for $2. It will stop the hunger pains but it won’t provide you with healthy nutrition.

People aren’t fat because they’re eating well. They’re fat because good quality food costs money and takes time to prepare, and poor quality food is cheap and fast.

Nope. We've already demonstrated that healthy food is cheap. If the poor are malnourished, it's their own fault. They choose to eat unhealthy food.

You're right about one thing: the fact that healthy food takes time and effort to prepare is a big reason the pooor don't eat it.

Nope. We've already demonstrated that healthy food is cheap. If the poor are malnourished, it's their own fault. They choose to eat unhealthy food.

You're right about one thing: the fact that healthy food takes time and effort to prepare is a big reason the pooor don't eat it.

Lack of access to quality food is the reason the poor don’t eat well. There aren’t high end grocery stores in low income areas. You don’t have time to cook working two or three jobs to keep a roof over your head.

Lack of access to quality food is the reason the poor don’t eat well. There aren’t high end grocery stores in low income areas. You don’t have time to cook working two or three jobs to keep a roof over your head.
Poor people have cars, moron.

If you're working two or three jobs, you idon'thave time to eat and anything you do eat you burn off right away.

You can say that again. I think I might have purchased two TV dinners in the last ten years. You should see how many TV dinners and Stouffer's products are in the carts of these food stamp people. At the very least, make some Kool-Aid. No, their carts are loaded with preprepared drinks.

Exactly, and poor people are fat and lazy so they won't take the time to make good food even if they wanted.

Blacks and Hispanics are the fattest and yes its cheap carbs and junk.....walk into a dollar tree and you see tons of beans, rice, and tortillas for Hispanics & corn bread, boxed mac n' cheese and grape soda for blacks.

The South is blistering full of fatties who muster down pork rinds, Nascar and screw each other. Damn, and just think the Blue States have to support these sloths. :1041:

Exactly, and poor people are fat and lazy so they won't take the time to make good food even if they wanted.
healthy food is more expensive to prepare and cook. I do lot of cooking and my food is based on tons of vegetables and leafy products...also ton of spices. Most of the stuff i buy people have no clue what's it or they don't how it's cooked and for what....I was also shocked to find out that people in inner cities didn't have a clue about lot of vegetables, kale, arugula, and so forth....

The food in the US is a lot cheaper bought prepped in fast food restaurants, mostly loaded with GMOs and tons of other chemicals....the sodas and almost everything is sweetened with HFCS.

can you tell me how much is arugula, turnips, beats, spinach, avocados, 1lb of non GMO grass fed beef? and how much is a big Mac?

Forum List

Back