US Weekly Jobless Claims Double To 6.6 Million

Maybe we shouldn't have shut the country down over a bad flu
Which would lead to even more death.
Not a good idea.

You have zero evidence of that and other countries have demonstrated exactly the opposite.
Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Taiwan is under lockdown, dipshit.

So much for your horseshit about Sweden, Japan, and Taiwan.

Not a good idea.

You have zero evidence of that and other countries have demonstrated exactly the opposite.
Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

Yes, Japan, I say. Did you actually see what they are doing or did you just post the first video you saw based on that catchy title?

I started a topic weeks ago about Earth cams around the world, and how deserted several countries looked, and specifically mentioned that Tokyo looked like business as usual. I expressed surprise at that time.

Now that stupidity is biting them in the ass.

And how is that ?

I posted numbers from World O Meters.

Do you have something different ?

We've got a solid 4 weeks left at the least. This isn't over on April 30th no way no how.

It's already over for many.

33 states wtih less than 100 deaths total.

New York and New Jersey dying.

They fucked up and are getting what they asked for.

3.3 million new unemployment claims one week, shattering the 1982 record five times over.

6.6 million new unemployment claim the next week, doubling the previous record.

And now another week of 6.6 million new unemployment claims.

Unemployment is now over 10 percent.

Our food stamp president says this will be a V-shaped recovery, but I seriously doubt it.

TDS thread 1,344.

:auiqs.jpg:

I am not making these numbers up.
Yes you are. But I don't expect a Trump apologist to do anything but mimic your hero by pathologically lying.

The jobless claims two weeks ago was 3.3 million. Five times the previous record set in 1982.

Last week, that number doubled to 6.6 million.

It took years for that many jobs to be lost during the Great Recession.

The torrent of Americans filing for unemployment insurance skyrocketed last week as more than 6.6 million new claims were filed, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That brings to 10 million the total Americans who filed over the past two weeks.

Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had expected 3.1 million for last week, one week after 3.3 million filings in the first wave of what has been a record-shattering swelling of the jobless ranks. The previous week’s total was revised higher by 24,000.
More Americans died under Lincoln then FDR than any other presidents. It is the time that makes presidents great whether it was the Civil War or WW II. This too is a war and will be the test for Trump's even more enduring legacy.

He may well become the best president in all of American history, not just the modern age.

The media is not going to take this at all well.

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

Yes, Japan, I say. Did you actually see what they are doing or did you just post the first video you saw based on that catchy title?

I started a topic weeks ago about Earth cams around the world, and how deserted several countries looked, and specifically mentioned that Tokyo looked like business as usual. I expressed surprise at that time.

And how is that ?

They did not take the virus seriously, and now their cases are soaring.

Which proves the exact opposite of your claim.

I don't like things locked down but the fact is people aren't going back to work in 22 days. No chance. Not unless we can test everyone at that time.

The jobless claims two weeks ago was 3.3 million. Five times the previous record set in 1982.

Last week, that number doubled to 6.6 million.

It took years for that many jobs to be lost during the Great Recession.

The torrent of Americans filing for unemployment insurance skyrocketed last week as more than 6.6 million new claims were filed, the Labor Department reported Thursday. That brings to 10 million the total Americans who filed over the past two weeks.

Economists surveyed by Dow Jones had expected 3.1 million for last week, one week after 3.3 million filings in the first wave of what has been a record-shattering swelling of the jobless ranks. The previous week’s total was revised higher by 24,000.
More Americans died under Lincoln then FDR than any other presidents. It is the time that makes presidents great whether it was the Civil War or WW II. This too is a war and will be the test for Trump's even more enduring legacy.

He may well become the best president in all of American history, not just the modern age.

The media is not going to take this at all well.
Trump will not only go down in history as the stupidest president in history, but probably also the worst.

Over 16 million newly unemployed Americans.

Some hoax!

Maybe all those newly unemployed should pack into their churches this Easter Sunday and pray that Donald Trump catches the virus.

Not a good idea.

Show me.

Sweden, Japan, Taiwan
Japan you say?

And how is that ?

They did not take the virus seriously, and now their cases are soaring.

Which proves the exact opposite of your claim.

Did you read the article.

It's a concern.

The 1,000 cases doubled ?

Big fucking deal.

Soared ???

BBC......

1586471117979.png

Over 16 million newly unemployed Americans.

Some hoax!

Maybe all those newly unemployed should pack into their churches this Easter Sunday and pray that Donald Trump catches the virus.

If Trump had not shut the country down and done this differently, we would not have this shit.

Go fuck yourself.

I don't like things locked down but the fact is people aren't going back to work in 22 days. No chance. Not unless we can test everyone at that time.

You bet your ass they are.

I was in a Home Depot the other day. Lots of older employees there without masks. I thought how is this happening.

They were not all that concerned (and they, as a demographic) should be.

What does Trump get to take brag about now that he used to take credit for?

The unemployment rate? Now the highest in 32 years. So far. Most rapid rise in unemployment ever.

The stock market? Biggest stock market crash since the Great Depression.

Economic growth? Falling through the floor.

The deficit? He already added three trillion to the debt BEFORE this year, and just added another two trillion. More to come.

Plus...16,000 dead, and climbing.

Last edited:
What does Trump get to take credit for now that he used to take credit for?

The unemployment rate? Now the highest in 32 years. So far. Most rapid rise in unemployment ever.

The deficit? He already added three trillion to the debt BEFORE this year, and just added another two trillion. More to come.

You've really become unhinged.

None of this happens without the fucking virus hoax.

Ya fuken clown...
The stock market is already rebounding as is consumer confidence.
The numbers are dropping regarding the Kung Flu virus and things are looking up.
So how does it make you feel that Trumps numbers are up and he's heavily favored to win the next Presidential election?

Tell me in tears shed for accuracy.

3.3 million new unemployment claims one week, shattering the 1982 record five times over.

6.6 million new unemployment claim the next week, doubling the previous record.

And now another week of 6.6 million new unemployment claims.

Unemployment is now over 10 percent.

Our food stamp president says this will be a V-shaped recovery, but I seriously doubt it.

We already know. Most people aren't dependent on internet discussion boards for their main source of news.

Oh, wait: This isn't "news" any more. It's devolved into "opinion."
Yes, we get it. When unemployment numbers were published every month on this forum under Obama, that was good.

But it's NOT okay when it is Trump in office!

We get it. We get it.

No....

What you seem to think you get is another opportunity to Bash Trump.

He's not on my likable list.

But you've been TDS'ed for some time.

And this thread is evidence of it.

V shaped or not.......you "doubt it".

TDS
The V-shaped recovery is one of many delusions Trump has instilled in his blind followers.

Saying it is no worse than a flu, for example.

A V-shaped recovery.

It would be down to 0 cases in a few days.

So forth and so on.

What you tards call "TDS" is REALITY, dumbass. Reality is trying to break through your unbelievably dense delusions.

No delusions here shit-for-brains.

Trump isn't my number one guy.

But he's fucking a lot better than the list of batshit crazy assholes on the left.

Elect Joe Biden......he'll be a great posterboy for Alzheimers.

Ya fuken clown...
The stock market is already rebounding as is consumer confidence.
The numbers are dropping regarding the Kung Flu virus and things are looking up.
So how does it make you feel that Trumps numbers are up and he's heavily favored to win the next Presidential election?

Tell me in tears shed for accuracy.
You are a perfect example of why Trump succeeds.

No matter how many times he is wrong, no matter how many times he lies, you rubes still fall for his schtick. You give him credit for the sun rising, and blithely ignore just how often he is lethally wrong and pathologically lies.

This is exactly why Trump and his followers remind me of psychics and their followers.

Here is another reality check for you: Recovery

Forum List

Back