US warplanes carried out airstrikes on Iranian proxy forces moments ago inside Syria: US

I'm reading words like ...."limited" ground incursions....

and that.... Israel "briefly" raid Northern Gaza....

that's all

I'm reading words like ...."limited" ground incursions....

and that.... Israel "briefly" raid Northern Gaza....

that's all
The U.S attacked Syria to apply justice for the attacks on the U.S military. Fox News is absurd so they keep one continuous link with updated information that is in any way at all related to the war.

Last edited:
Nobody wants an escalation of this, ok?

NOBODY
China also had a confrontation of sorts with Israel in the UN as China and Russia vetoed the condemnation of the Hamas attack. Then both Australia and America called out China for ramming a Philippines vessel in the SCS. All of these events within a couple of hours. Chinas Foreign Minister is visiting America tomorrow.

China also had a confrontation of sorts with Israel in the UN as China and Russia vetoed the condemnation of the Hamas attack. Then both Australia and America called out China for ramming a Philippines vessel in the SCS. All of these events within a couple of hours. Chinas Foreign Minister is visiting America tomorrow.

China should focus on selling junk and forget about being all military. They'll get hurt

Not true. The political class ABSOLUTELY wants war.
Democrats want war. They need it. The evidence against the Biden crime family is piling up.

Thousands of terrorists have entered through the Southern border. They are just waiting for the final ayatollah order from Iran.

China should focus on selling junk and forget about being all military. They'll get hurt
I'm not going to lie, their manufacturing quailty has improved drastically over the last few years. I am buying stuff that is far better quality than in the past. I suspect they have been stealing German technology after luring so many German companies there.

I'm not going to lie, their manufacturing quailty has improved drastically over the last few years. I am buying stuff that is far better quality than in the past. I suspect they have been stealing German technology after luring so many German companies there.

Their little Navy is just that, little

Forum List

Back