US & UK pissing contest between diapered Trump & Khan blimps...

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament
One thing I can understand about trump supporters .......dont you get tired of defending his stupidity on daily basis ? I mean he is laterally hated by everyone in the world and the majority in the US...when are you gonna wake up and say , yes he deserves it....how many people he had fights and exchanged insults with ? 1000? 2000? Can they all be wrong?
I speak to people from all over the world and trust me everyone I met hated him his guts...they cant be all wrong cant they ?
And always keep in mind that most of Us Americans didnt vote for him.
I'm "not all over the world", I'm here in the US of A and he is doing a damn fine job on my behalf! Hopefully y'all that 'didn't vote for him' will continue to be the shrill minority cast into obscurity... lol
Oh hell no us the majority hates your orange and you too that think like him. Payback will be a bitch.
And I am just curious where do you live that makes you so dumb to vote for a bully and a pussy grabber ?
Elections have consequences my friend... What's the point of butting ideological heads on this... I only see more conservative "devastation" coming your way, cus Trump is exponentially unifying his base and 'we' love him more every passing day!!! Expect our detractors at home and abroad to become increasingly shrill as we take back this Nation! The thing that I don't think that y'all on the left realize is that deeply flawed individuals can be used to accomplish wonderful things. As a woman, I can put aside my indignation at 'locker room banter' because it pales in comparison to the rudiments being upheld by our President. Constitution vs. pantyhose triviality, if you will...

I'm beginning to understand Matthew's "thrill up the leg" quote... but in a much different context, lol!

If you voted trump you sold yourself to devil...you said ok to be a con artist, bully, thug, narcissist, liar, cheat, pussy grabber...heck I think you would be ok with El chapo judging by your standards.

Qnd again you fail to understand that only 26 to 27% that voted for the clown, and more voted against him....that means that most Americans didnt approve of him and his character.

Ps: by principle I'm conservative but o dont vote racist bigoted GOP as a minority.

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament
------------------------------------ something wrong with him , ----------- Sure , he is a 'muslim' .

View attachment 203722

One thing I can understand about trump supporters .......dont you get tired of defending his stupidity on daily basis ? I mean he is laterally hated by everyone in the world and the majority in the US...when are you gonna wake up and say , yes he deserves it....how many people he had fights and exchanged insults with ? 1000? 2000? Can they all be wrong?
I speak to people from all over the world and trust me everyone I met hated him his guts...they cant be all wrong cant they ?
I'm "not all over the world", I'm here in the US of A and he is doing a damn fine job on my behalf! Hopefully y'all that 'didn't vote for him' will continue to be the shrill minority cast into obscurity... lol
Oh hell no us the majority hates your orange and you too that think like him. Payback will be a bitch.
And I am just curious where do you live that makes you so dumb to vote for a bully and a pussy grabber ?
Lol, I would wager that I've lived in more places and been immersed in more "melting pots" of society in the US, and abroad than yourself... (since that's what you're probably getting at). I have chosen to buy up property in the "live free or die" state of NH and the neighboring bastion of liberalism in VT, lol.

regarding Trumps locker room banter-----I was in the Navy a few years----
I heard far more PUNGENT than that in the hallways

View attachment 203722

Elections have consequences my friend... What's the point of butting ideological heads on this... I only see more conservative "devastation" coming your way, cus Trump is exponentially unifying his base and 'we' love him more every passing day!!! Expect our detractors at home and abroad to become increasingly shrill as we take back this Nation! The thing that I don't think that y'all on the left realize is that deeply flawed individuals can be used to accomplish wonderful things. As a woman, I can put aside my indignation at 'locker room banter' because it pales in comparison to the rudiments being upheld by our President. Constitution vs. pantyhose triviality, if you will...

I'm beginning to understand Matthew's "thrill up the leg" quote... but in a much different context, lol!

If you voted trump you sold yourself to devil...you said ok to be a con artist, bully, thug, narcissist, liar, cheat, pussy grabber...heck I think you would be ok with El chapo judging by your standards.

Qnd again you fail to understand that only 26 to 27% that voted for the clown, and more voted against him....that means that most Americans didnt approve of him and his character.

Ps: by principle I'm conservative but o dont vote racist bigoted GOP as a minority.

American's who don't vote... defacto, don't count. Individuals who are 'vested' in their society, vote... that's the problem U are facing with your 'ample' base. How do you get a bunch of freeloaders motivated to keep 'freeloading'... lol

View attachment 203722

Lol, I would wager that I've lived in more places and been immersed in more "melting pots" of society in the US, and abroad than yourself... (since that's what you're probably getting at). I have chosen to buy up property in the "live free or die" state of NH and the neighboring bastion of liberalism in VT, lol.
If you did what you claim...how can. You vote and endorse a prick like Trump?

American's who don't vote... defacto, don't count. Individuals who are 'vested' in their society, vote... that's the problem U are facing with your 'ample' base. How do you get a bunch of freeloaders motivated to keep 'freeloading'... lol

Actually red states and those who consider themselves conservatives freeload more :).

View attachment 203722

Fantastic question... thought U'd never ask... It's really simple! Trump upholds the original intent of the Constitution more than the other "guy/gal". Trump want's less government intrusivity on our lives as opposed to heaping more Gov. regulation, taxation & oversight. BARE bones in a NUTSHELL!!!

Actually red states and those who consider themselves conservatives freeload more :).

O... OK, tell me another joke... (And that doesn't validate your assertion btw... even if you could find isolated examples)...

From the 'get go', for every new regulation added Trump has had the Gov. bureaucracy cut x 2 regulations from the roll. If you could come up with an overarching sentiment to get behind... that would be it! But then again, I don't want Gov. handouts, I like accumulating wealth and striving to make myself more prosperous than that of your 'subsistancy lifestyle' ilk... Probably foreign concepts to yourself...lol

You snowflakes are missing the point completely.
This blimp is a powerful image that will dominate coverage of his visit.
It encpsulates the very essence of the man/chilld as well as showing support for our oppressed friends in the US.
Hardly. The problem with childish protest memes is they always backfire on the protestors.

View attachment 203722

Actually more people voted for Hillary than your blob

the blob won

Clinton got the plurality of votes.

whining-Th.jpg

Fantastic question... thought U'd never ask... It's really simple! Trump upholds the original intent of the Constitution more than the other "guy/gal". Trump want's less government intrusivity on our lives as opposed to heaping more Gov. regulation, taxation & oversight. BARE bones in a NUTSHELL!!!
There is no evidence of what you claimed....the government still heavy involved in all aspects of life, and besides why would vote for someone who was proven to have fooled people, constantly bullies others, calls people names, has no respect for women...caracter doesn't mean anything to you....do you like he acts on daily basis ?

O... OK, tell me another joke... (And that doesn't validate your assertion btw... even if you could find isolated examples)...

Red states receive more federal assistant...name few shotholes ? Mississippi, Louisiana, Kentucky and lost goes on.

Forum List

Back