US & UK pissing contest between diapered Trump & Khan blimps...

So far Trump sheep hate:
The media
Hollywood
Minorities
The NFL
Books
Historians
Europe
Africa
Haiti
Central america
The pope
The FBI
The CIA
Some veterans
Canada
Refugees
Asylum seekers
Most Americans that voted against the orange.
Who is next ? Jesus?
I started to believe that the orange is the anti christ.

Quite the opposite. We are the ones that believe European culture and Western civilization are worth defending and should not be destroyed by replacing Europeans with Africans and Islamists. That means exposing and rejecting the regressive left and their globalist Agenda.

It's not an example of "no freedom of speech", it's an example of limited speech, which exists everywhere.
Just much more limited in certain countries, like Germany, the UK, Canada, and Saudi Arabia.

Er... what?

So, the US doesn't have libel or treason laws?

They don't seek out people like Julian Assange and try and stop Wikileaks from existing?

Treason is for giving out very specific classified information. Not the same as merely displaying something offensive like a swastika, using a normal pronoun, or insulting someone.

Nice try though.

Treason can be for speaking something which is classified. It's speech.

Don't bullshit me with "Nice try though", it can be SPEECH.

And you ignored libel. Nice try though.

So what does libel have to do with displaying offensive symbols, not using a certain pronoun, or just insulting someone? Oh yea, nothing at all. Libel laws usually only apply to print and published works, not individuals protesting.

Libel is an example of where saying whatever you want isn't legal.

I don't know what it has to do with displaying offensive symbols. Maybe you can tell me.

The point HERE is that NO COUNTRY has 100% freedom of speech. Do you agree with this now?

Just much more limited in certain countries, like Germany, the UK, Canada, and Saudi Arabia.

Er... what?

They don't seek out people like Julian Assange and try and stop Wikileaks from existing?

Treason is for giving out very specific classified information. Not the same as merely displaying something offensive like a swastika, using a normal pronoun, or insulting someone.

Nice try though.

So what does libel have to do with displaying offensive symbols, not using a certain pronoun, or just insulting someone? Oh yea, nothing at all. Libel laws usually only apply to print and published works, not individuals protesting.

I don't know what it has to do with displaying offensive symbols. Maybe you can tell me.

The point HERE is that NO COUNTRY has 100% freedom of speech. Do you agree with this now?

Nope. America has freedom of speech. Leftist run countries like Canada do not. When you can be jailed for refusing to use a made up pronoun, that means there is no freedom of speech. When you can be jailed for criticizing Islam, that means there is no freedom of speech.

the deem
It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament

Freedom of speech. Londoners signed a petition and the Mayor granted it. It’s what the people of London wanted.

several years ago-----a small island country in South east Asia---MALDIVES, voted that only
muslims could be citizens of that country. I did messageboards way back then and wrote
my little objection. The responses were -----"THE MATTER WAS DECIDED
DEMOCRATICALLY" IMO---that country SHOULD have been excluded from the UN----
I was overruled. But then again-------eventually---WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND

Er... what?

Nice try though.

Nope. America has freedom of speech. Leftist run countries like Canada do not. When you can be jailed for refusing to use a made up pronoun, that means there is no freedom of speech. When you can be jailed for criticizing Islam, that means there is no freedom of speech.

No treason laws, no libel laws, no hate speech laws? Nothing.

You can say whatever you want and you'll NEVER, EVER get locked up for saying what you want to say?

Nice try though.

No treason laws, no libel laws, no hate speech laws? Nothing.

You can say whatever you want and you'll NEVER, EVER get locked up for saying what you want to say?

It takes a lot of gall for the mayor of London to personally approve this sort of 'sheite' for the 2hr's that Trump will be, literally, under the blimp. It's funny and all but really...? They do say that one goes full circle in life ending, as started, petulant, selfish and saying no, no, no to everything. That's the only explanation that I can come up with for Khan... (but then again he was banning butter knives & scissors as weapons) there really might be something wrong with him! lol
View attachment 203722

'Baby Khan" Balloon Fundraiser Blows Past £34,000 -- Organizers Now Discuss Second Balloon over Parliament
One thing I can understand about trump supporters .......dont you get tired of defending his stupidity on daily basis ? I mean he is laterally hated by everyone in the world and the majority in the US...when are you gonna wake up and say , yes he deserves it....how many people he had fights and exchanged insults with ? 1000? 2000? Can they all be wrong?
I speak to people from all over the world and trust me everyone I met hated him his guts...they cant be all wrong cant they ?
And always keep in mind that most of Us Americans didnt vote for him.
I'm "not all over the world", I'm here in the US of A and he is doing a damn fine job on my behalf! Hopefully y'all that 'didn't vote for him' will continue to be the shrill minority cast into obscurity... lol

View attachment 203722

One thing I can understand about trump supporters .......dont you get tired of defending his stupidity on daily basis ? I mean he is laterally hated by everyone in the world and the majority in the US...when are you gonna wake up and say , yes he deserves it....how many people he had fights and exchanged insults with ? 1000? 2000? Can they all be wrong?
I speak to people from all over the world and trust me everyone I met hated him his guts...they cant be all wrong cant they ?
I'm "not all over the world", I'm here in the US of A and he is doing a damn fine job on my behalf! Hopefully y'all that 'didn't vote for him' will continue to be the shrill minority cast into obscurity... lol

Actually more people voted for Hillary than your blob

View attachment 203722

the blob won

View attachment 203722

the blob won

Clinton got the plurality of votes.

View attachment 203722

the blob won

yes----I know------but FORTUNATELY she did not win

the blob won

yes----I know------but FORTUNATELY she did not win

As long as you know and admit she got more votes than the blob.

So far Trump sheep hate:
The media
Hollywood
Minorities
The NFL
Books
Historians
Europe
Africa
Haiti
Central america
The pope
The FBI
The CIA
Some veterans
Canada
Refugees
Asylum seekers
Who is next ? Jesus?

Quite the opposite. We are the ones that believe European culture and Western civilization are worth defending and should not be destroyed by replacing Europeans with Africans and Islamists. That means exposing and rejecting the regressive left and their globalist Agenda.

Europe was in the dark ages till the moors came and brought them science, build cities, brought water to homes, showed them how to clean themselves, build them hospitals, universities, shelters, and many other things that helped European to turn from savages to humans.
And you are wrong, muslims in Europe are in every position you can imagine, parliament , surgeons, world class athletes, nuclear scientists, soldiers, you name it....that's also what makes america exceptional is the immigrants Mr racist.

View attachment 203722

Oh hell no us the majority hates your orange and you too that think like him. Payback will be a bitch.
And I am just curious where do you live that makes you so dumb to vote for a bully and a pussy grabber ?

So far Trump sheep hate:
The media
Hollywood
Minorities
The NFL
Books
Historians
Europe
Africa
Haiti
Central america
The pope
The FBI
The CIA
Some veterans
Canada
Refugees
Asylum seekers
Who is next ? Jesus?

Europe was in the dark ages till the moors came and brought them science, build cities, brought water to homes, showed them how to clean themselves, build them hospitals, universities, shelters, and many other things that helped European to turn from savages to humans.
And you are wrong, muslims in Europe are in every position you can imagine, parliament , surgeons, world class athletes, nuclear scientists, soldiers, you name it....that's also what makes america exceptional is the immigrants Mr racist.

ROFLMAO your stinking IMAM pig lied. "CLEAN THEMSELVES" the
major problem in the HADJI population is IMPETIGO (aka PERSONAL FILTH)

So far Trump sheep hate:
The media
Hollywood
Minorities
The NFL
Books
Historians
Europe
Africa
Haiti
Central america
The pope
The FBI
The CIA
Some veterans
Canada
Refugees
Asylum seekers
Who is next ? Jesus?

Sure Bub, clearly Islamic states are the bastion of civility, cleanliness, technology and science.

Pull your head out of your ass.

So far Trump sheep hate:
The media
Hollywood
Minorities
The NFL
Books
Historians
Europe
Africa
Haiti
Central america
The pope
The FBI
The CIA
Some veterans
Canada
Refugees
Asylum seekers
Who is next ? Jesus?

Sure Bub, clearly Islamic states are the bastion of civility, cleanliness, technology and science.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Issa can't help himself. Muslims are taught these lies from infancy.
For those of us (like me) who have experienced all sorts of venues----from Protestant SUNDAY church and sunday school, to Christmas midnight mass and-----various masses and stuff, to a quaker meeting,
to synagogue services (lots) and Hindu festival stuff------the FRIDAY MOSQUE thing is quite an adventure. It always includes the KHUTBAH
JUMAAT ----which is sorta something like a SERMON-------but not quite.
It is really a very important lesson in "ISLAM IS BETTER". The first one
I heard was so disgusting that I had to take DEEP BREATHS to avoid
vomiting on the carpet. It was all about how Christians are PREVERSE
LIARS and the ENEMIEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM and how the bible is
a complete FRAUD. Friday is HATE DAY

One would think that Sadiq Aman Khan the Mayor of London, a Muslim with a crime and murder wave on his hands in London would have something better to do than getting involved with denigrating the leader of the Greatest Country in the World.
I dubt that it took him more than a few seconds to sign the order.
and how much time to deal with the aftermath?

View attachment 203722

Oh hell no us the majority hates your orange and you too that think like him. Payback will be a bitch.
And I am just curious where do you live that makes you so dumb to vote for a bully and a pussy grabber ?
Elections have consequences my friend... What's the point of butting ideological heads on this... I only see more conservative "devastation" coming your way, cus Trump is exponentially unifying his base and 'we' love him more every passing day!!! Expect our detractors at home and abroad to become increasingly shrill as we take back this Nation! The thing that I don't think that y'all on the left realize is that deeply flawed individuals can be used to accomplish wonderful things. As a woman, I can put aside my indignation at 'locker room banter' because it pales in comparison to the rudiments being upheld by our President. Constitution vs. pantyhose triviality, if you will...

I'm beginning to understand Matthew's "thrill up the leg" quote... but in a much different context, lol!

Forum List

Back