US Troops For Sale!

We backed OBL and Saddam Hussein also, so it really depends on broader circumstances.
Unless you’re a dishonest partisan hack spewing propaganda like the OP.

There is a difference between supporting, and selling off U.S. troops like they are paid mercenaries.
I like the idea of compensation. But you’re a democrat who supports welfare and thinks capital just grows on trees.

No I'm not a Democrat, and if you reap the resources of a country you say you are there for "humanitarian purposes," then that's not what you are there for. Why else do you think so many people are pissed about the Iraq war? They say that the U.S. was only there to secure oil, not get rid of Saddam and stop his inhumane way he treated his citizens. If you don't give a fuck and think we should do it... that makes the U.S. just as bad as when Saddam attacked Kuwait to take their oil.
We didn’t reap any resources so it’s obvious the geostrategic factor was prime. It was about surrounding Syria and Iran.

We backed OBL and Saddam Hussein also, so it really depends on broader circumstances.

There is a difference between supporting, and selling off U.S. troops like they are paid mercenaries.
I like the idea of compensation. But you’re a democrat who supports welfare and thinks capital just grows on trees.

No I'm not a Democrat, and if you reap the resources of a country you say you are there for "humanitarian purposes," then that's not what you are there for. Why else do you think so many people are pissed about the Iraq war? They say that the U.S. was only there to secure oil, not get rid of Saddam and stop his inhumane way he treated his citizens. If you don't give a fuck and think we should do it... that makes the U.S. just as bad as when Saddam attacked Kuwait to take their oil.
We didn’t reap any resources so it’s obvious the geostrategic factor was prime. It was about surrounding Syria and Iran.

What? He said he was going to... and was saying it was ISIS oil he was taking. Not to mention he was having the U.S. troops guard the oil in Northern Syria more than doing their mission of training the Kurds.

What? He said he was going to... and was saying it was ISIS oil he was taking. Not to mention he was having the U.S. troops guard the oil in Northern Syria more than doing their mission of training the Kurds.
You were talking about Iraq and saddam.

I have been talking about both.

There is nothing wrong with helping the global economy remain stable, which would be the result of protecting energy supply in Syria and elsewhere.
We already saw the inhumane effects of Obama energy policy, starving people in third world dictatorships.

Saudis do not like to fight
War is a dirty business to them and they will not use their own troops in ground combat

That is why they want Trump to risk our soldiers. Trump does not care...as long as he gets paid
We've had troops in Saudi Arabia for decades and that shit ain't cheap.

There is nothing wrong with helping the global economy remain stable, which would be the result of protecting energy supply in Syria and elsewhere.
We already saw the inhumane effects of Obama energy policy, starving people in third world dictatorships.

They aren't protecting it for Syria. They are protecting it for themselves.

They’re protecting it for the sake of the market. Not everything has some sinister US government motive, Cheech.

They’re protecting it for the sake of the market. Not everything has some sinister US government motive, Cheech.

Trump literally said it. Jesus. The words came out of his mouth. I didn't just come up with this.

Do the Saudis realize that the only people Rump wants counting the money are short guys who wear yarmulkes every day?

The Goblins of Gringotts?

harry-potter-gringotts-bank-full-length-ollie.jpg

Trump literally said it. Jesus. The words came out of his mouth. I didn't just come up with this.
Trump says a lot of shit. That doesn’t mean the US gov is up to sinister activity.

Donald Trump said this in his FOX interview with that weird NAZI lady.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
Trump tells Ingraham Iraq should pay US back if troops leave country
I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?
During desert Storm the same type of stuff went on, so this is yet just another nothing burger. Securing peace in any region of the world ain't free, and if you think that we are some sort of charity organization when it comes to helping others, then you have lost your mind. The main thing is that we see the cause as being right before we take the job.

"We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia—I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1B in the bank.”
I object to this idea that our troops are available, for a price, to do the bidding of a murdereous dictatorship like Saudi Arabia.

What say you?
During desert Storm the same type of stuff went on, so this is yet just another nothing burger. Securing peace in any region of the world ain't free, and if you think that we are some sort of charity organization when it comes to helping others, then you have lost your mind. The main thing is that we see the cause as being right before we take the job.

If we ever secured peace you may have a point. Neither Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or Libya is more peaceful because of our interventions.

What say you?

If we ever secured peace you may have a point. Neither Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria or Libya is more peaceful because of our interventions.
Peace overall will never be accomplished until the Lord returns to free this world from it's bondage. Until then we can only assist others to achieve some sort of level of peace, and attempt to keep the peace here as well.

What say you?

Peace overall will never be accomplished until the Lord returns to free this world from it's bondage. Until then we can only assist others to achieve some sort of level of peace, and attempt to keep the peace here as well.

When we start doing that, let me know.

Trump says a lot of shit. That doesn’t mean the US gov is up to sinister activity.

Agreed. But it does mean that he is.

Forum List

Back