US tax revenue chart

i've only been on that site since 2008.

stop lying about what you told me. you and USC never informed me of the crash. i knew about it before i ever met you two online.

kindly apologize for lying. thank you.

sorry to think you were arround during those years.

my mistake.

Now PROVE you predicted it

wtf? you lie about warning me, and then demand i prove that i knew about it in 04'...what a fucking bat shit loony bin....

how do you propose i prove what i knew in 04? idiot.

prove you warned people.

I thought you were at that site longer is all Yurt.

Excuse me for NOT KNOWING all your stats at the other site of the top of my head.

You corrected me and I said sorry for the mistake.

Now you prove what you claim.

I can link you to threads at the other site where I do warn about it.

the sad thing is I think you have already seen me do it at that site recently

so people should ONLY buy houses with cash?

you admitt you couldnt buy a house without credit

Yes, people should only buy houses with cash. It keeps the evil bankers out of the equation, and makes the closing process go so much smoother.

We went from meeting the realtor to loading the moving van in 3 weeks. :thup:

would you suggest to a family to NEVER go into debt for anything?

Absolutely. We are totally debt free, and loving every minute of it.

Good for you. Our only debt is the remainder of our mortgage, which we are on track to pay off in full in a few years. We have no automobile, credit card, or other consumer debt. It's great!

you would be a life long renter if it were not for credit huh

what would our economy look like if only people with cash bought homes?

Strawman. The only two choices are not taking out debt one cannot afford and paying all cash.

There would be millions less houses under water and millions less homes in foreclosure. The middle class wouldn't have lost 40%+ of its net worth over the past few years, for a start.

Here is the dealo you rock brains partisan fools.

A government doesnt die ( unless you let people like Grover starve it and then drown it).

A government is in the process of investing in the future all the time.

We buy things future generations will need to have a decent life with a decent economy to live in.

A country should be investing in the future and its what has made us the top country for decades.

a Family pays off all debt at some point because the members DIE at some point.

Strawman. The only two choices are not taking out debt one cannot afford and paying all cash.

bingo

susstainable debt

You spend it on the right things and they eventually pay for themselves with future revenue.

Debt is NOT inheriently evil like all the nutter claim.

A government doesnt die ( unless you let people like Grover starve it and then drown it).

We buy things future generations will need to have a decent life with a decent economy to live in.

A country should be investing in the future and its what has made us the top country for decades.

What types of government spending qualify as "investing"?

And death as a strategy to pay off debt? Oh.Mi.Frelling.Gawd. I hope you haven't told your kids about that one.

oh so 911 is the cover for all the tax revenue tanking?

HMMMMMM

Yeah, 911 was a blip on the radar, no real effect...

Does reality just race past you or does it go in slow motion??

gee that 911 sure gave your party alot of passes in your mind.

are you sure it clears your party of EVERYTHING?

In my mind??

My party??

TDM, try this for your New Years resolution...

Throw the crack pipe away and release the dog, for a liberal it's the humane thing to do...

bingo

susstainable debt

You spend it on the right things and they eventually pay for themselves with future revenue.

Nobody claimed all debt is "evul", you blithering babbling booby.

And death as a strategy to pay off debt? Oh.Mi.Frelling.Gawd. I hope you haven't told your kids about that one.

dear fucking idiot,

if you lived for ever there would be debt you would be revolving in your life forever.

You dont live forever.

Hopefully America will live forever.

Unless of course you people control things long enough

Probably a hell of a lot better, considering it was the mortgage bubble popping that caused the financial crash.

rat you cant be this stupid

Hey, you're the one running all over the board yammering about how unregulated brokers selling sub-prime mortgage securities caused the financial crash.

Or am I thinking of a different Truthmatters?

bingo

susstainable debt

Oh my mistake I thought you people were all angry at debt spending in this country.

Im glad I was wrong and NOW we can all agree to rebuild our infrastructure for future use.

Whaat should we spend on first?

Probably a hell of a lot better, considering it was the mortgage bubble popping that caused the financial crash.

rat you cant be this stupid

Hey, you're the one running all over the board yammering about how unregulated brokers selling sub-prime mortgage securities caused the financial crash.

Or am I thinking of a different Truthmatters?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3foXJfWlgoM]Shut the Fuck up Donny - YouTube[/ame]

dear fucking idiot,

if you lived for ever there would be debt you would be revolving in your life forever.

You dont live forever.

Hopefully America will live forever.

Unless of course you people control things long enough

I note that you can't describe which types of government spending qualify as investments.

And thank you for the comforting view that death means one can avoid debt. Really, that is so reassuring.

bingo

susstainable debt

Oh my mistake I thought you people were all angry at debt spending in this country.

Im glad I was wrong and NOW we can all agree to rebuild our infrastructure for future use.

Whaat should we spend on first?

We should cut spending to reduce our current debt levels to a more rational level of GDP.

Forum List

Back