US tax revenue chart

Yet NONE of you great economic seers saw the crash coming huh?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd8YluIVG4]Ron Paul Predicts Housing Bubble/ $2000k Gold In 2001! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIFj_YMhokg]Ron Paul - Predicts the housing crises in 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

Some of us not only predicted it, we warned others about it. What did the others do? They laughed at us.

here is a clearer chart and it shows TM has no clue what she is talking about

usgr_chart3p11.png

how the fuck does that fewer years prove anything that you are claiming you fuckwit

it clearly shows that revenue went up under bush

dumbazz

usgr_chart3p11.png

Its no different then when it clams that the "rich" got the tax break in 03 and no one else.

It can be in black and white and still there will be denials,I have heard that liberalism is a mental illness,I don't buy that,but TM sure makes a good case for it.

please go get all the quotes of people saying the tax cuts were as you claim they said?

Please go find them yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFd8YluIVG4]Ron Paul Predicts Housing Bubble/ $2000k Gold In 2001! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIFj_YMhokg]Ron Paul - Predicts the housing crises in 2003 - YouTube[/ame]

Some of us not only predicted it, we warned others about it. What did the others do? They laughed at us.

and for his great insight they made him president ......oh wait they treated him like shit and cheated in th eelection to fuck him

becausse me and uscitizen told you about it and you denied it was going to happen

liar. you didn't tell me shit. neither did USC. you didn't even join here until 2007. i didn't know you in 04'.

you're such a dumbass liar.

Your not the same yurt from the other site?

i've only been on that site since 2008.

stop lying about what you told me. you and USC never informed me of the crash. i knew about it before i ever met you two online.

kindly apologize for lying. thank you.

Its no different then when it clams that the "rich" got the tax break in 03 and no one else.

It can be in black and white and still there will be denials,I have heard that liberalism is a mental illness,I don't buy that,but TM sure makes a good case for it.

please go get all the quotes of people saying the tax cuts were as you claim they said?

Please go find them yourself.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

you cant prove your claim huh

and what benifit would it be to this country to only spend what it brings in?

Oh.Mi.Frelling.Gawd.

This is likely the most ignorant post you have ever made, and there are So Many contenders.

would you suggest to a family to NEVER go into debt for anything?

Another strawman. There is a vast difference between purchasing a long term asset with debt, which one has the income to afford - and engaging on a borrowing binge of long term debt to fund current consumption.

But I doubt you know the difference.

usgr_chart3p11.png

Good God give it up,that would be in the thousands.

liar. you didn't tell me shit. neither did USC. you didn't even join here until 2007. i didn't know you in 04'.

you're such a dumbass liar.

stop lying about what you told me. you and USC never informed me of the crash. i knew about it before i ever met you two online.

sorry to think you were arround during those years.

my mistake.

Now PROVE you predicted it

and for his great insight they made him president ......oh wait they treated him like shit and cheated in th eelection to fuck him

I would bet a years worth of salary that you were laughing at him too. Because your Krugman membership email told you to.

Good God give it up,that would be in the thousands.

Then it should be VERY fucking easy huh?

lazy asshole

Oh.Mi.Frelling.Gawd.

This is likely the most ignorant post you have ever made, and there are So Many contenders.

would you suggest to a family to NEVER go into debt for anything?

Absolutely. We are totally debt free, and loving every minute of it.

Good for you. Our only debt is the remainder of our mortgage, which we are on track to pay off in full in a few years. We have no automobile, credit card, or other consumer debt. It's great!

sorry to think you were arround during those years.

my mistake.

Now PROVE you predicted it

wtf? you lie about warning me, and then demand i prove that i knew about it in 04'...what a fucking bat shit loony bin....

how do you propose i prove what i knew in 04? idiot.

prove you warned people.

so people should ONLY buy houses with cash?

you admitt you couldnt buy a house without credit

Forum List

Back