US tax revenue chart

From 1965 to 1980 it was arround 70%.

gee no big spike huh?

are you catching on to hte fact your whole claims about tax increases are nothing but bullshit partisan crap?

here is a clearer chart and it shows TM has no clue what she is talking about

usgr_chart3p11.png

Its no different then when it clams that the "rich" got the tax break in 03 and no one else.

It can be in black and white and still there will be denials,I have heard that liberalism is a mental illness,I don't buy that,but TM sure makes a good case for it.

Gee after those rates were raised in 1950 we had a upswing

Riddle me this: what was the economy like in the U.S. in the 1950s considering that the U.S. was the only modern economy standing after WWII and had virtual control of the global economy due to lack of competition? What were the tax rates on an inflation adjusted basis? What is the impact of an economy coming out of a deep depression or recession when it is unimpeded by competition and excessive regulation?

Riddle me this: what was the economy like in the U.S. in the 1950s considering that the U.S. was the only modern economy standing after WWII and had virtual control of the global economy due to lack of competition? What were the tax rates on an inflation adjusted basis? What is the impact of an economy coming out of a deep depression or recession when it is unimpeded by competition and excessive regulation?

You have YET to provide ANY facts to back your accertions

dear fucking idiot,

no one has presented any facts to disprove what Ive posted here

You have YET to provide ANY facts to back your accertions

In order to have a rational discussion, a certain amount of actual knowledge is a prerequisite, knowledge you universally lack. Your complete ignorance of history and economics makes it impossible to prove anything to you. You are someone who is still banging rocks together asking for someone to explain differential equations.

It's pointless.

here is a clearer chart and it shows TM has no clue what she is talking about

usgr_chart3p11.png

Its no different then when it clams that the "rich" got the tax break in 03 and no one else.

It can be in black and white and still there will be denials,I have heard that liberalism is a mental illness,I don't buy that,but TM sure makes a good case for it.

please go get all the quotes of people saying the tax cuts were as you claim they said?

Forum List

Back