US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

So the US is there on a religious quest? I did not know that.
According to the monkeys who started the war, yes. According to most others, no.

Interesting that nonmuslims are going to be kept out of Muslim regions.
Is that what I said?

Makes me really want mosques in NY.
Like you supported them anyway. :lol:

Your right we should leave, but nuke it on the way out.
You wouldn't want to let any of those children grow up to be "terrorists", after all.

A crusade against terrorists is not the same thing as a crusade against Islam the way it was used.

He implied a religious crusade, which of course i the way Muslims see it.

But there's a crusade against drugs, a crusade to cure AIDs...the term crusade can be used to describe any unified effort to do anything. And Bush was referring to a crusade against terrorism. Not a religious crusade.

Nice little flip of dishonesty there, kalamababa.

Please provide an example of justified violence against tyranny over Muslims.
From today or from any point in history?

I'll set Israel aside because that's a contentious issue and I don't feel like having that argument in this thread. Violence against the militaries and governments of Russia, China, and Sudan is clearly justified. Russia persecutes Muslims, China persecutes Muslims and other ethnic and religious minorities, and Sudan is governed by self-proclaimed "Muslims" who materially support the slaughter of other Muslims and Christians.

Sudan is particularly tragic because knuckle-dragging Arabists care too much about primitive concepts like ethnic solidarity to recognize and condemn what the government there is doing to Muslims.

So you only approve of Muslim-upon-Muslim violence.

Well I can live with that.

Well, no. Russia and China aren't governed by Muslims.

And Bush was referring to a crusade against terrorism. Not a religious crusade.

I guess Bush's "Gog and Magog" references and the Bible quotes that Rumsfeld put on intelligence briefings were for shits and giggles, then.

I know I don't give a shit, myself. I would like to see Islam wiped off the face of the earth.

I can understand why the Afghani Taliban would violently resist the Russian tanks rumbling down from the North in the 80's. They were fighting for their self-determination and to be free from a pseudo-communist dictatorship. But when the Taliban et al fight against the coalition military today, I have absolutely zero empathy for them.

From their perspective, there probably isn't much of a difference between the Soviet Army and the Coalition; both are foreign invaders that have come to destroy the way of life in that country and further extend their respective empires. And these parallels probably go back to Alexander the Great.

That's my Western bias for you. :lol:

I know I don't give a shit, myself. I would like to see Islam wiped off the face of the earth.

Sure you would. And you'll get to watch as just the opposite happens.
Are you saying Islam will rule the world?

Eventually the world will embrace Islam. In a manner of speaking, Islam already rules the Universe because everything from the smallest quantum to the most massive galaxy is in a state of complete submission to God's laws. Muslims are simply the ones who realize this and act accordingly.

Eventually the world will embrace Islam. In a manner of speaking, Islam already rules the Universe because everything from the smallest quantum to the most massive galaxy is in a state of complete submission to God's laws. Muslims are simply the ones who realize this and act accordingly.

See, that would be funnier if you had a good punchline. Like, us and cockroaches. Problem is we will look the same.

Dude... I was going to jump up and say.... Islam is'nt the problem. Its the terrorists who highjacked it just like an American Airlines plane, but I cant defend your silly remark there.

Im a christian and I know that God is in complete control of and the devine creator of the universe, and Im not muslim :confused:

Dude... I was going to jump up and say.... Islam is'nt the problem. Its the terrorists who highjacked it just like an American Airlines plane, but I cant defend your silly remark there.

Im a christian and I know that God is in complete control of and the devine creator of the universe, and Im not muslim :confused:

As I said, everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are Muslims.

As I said, everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are Muslims.

So I guess if you say the sky is green, then the sky is green... OK!

How about if I say... everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are christians? :eusa_eh:

Come on, dont be silly.... Im not muslim and your not christian.

And Im OK with that.

How about if I say... everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are christians? :eusa_eh:

And Im OK with that.

I'm merely speaking from an Islamic perspective; you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. You're welcome to say that, and I'll reject your statement just as you may reject mine.

And Im OK with that.

I'm merely speaking from an Islamic perspective; you don't have to believe it if you don't want to. You're welcome to say that, and I'll reject your statement just as you may reject mine.

Cool.... now lets go play some baseball or something.

How about them Astros !! :cool:

Forum List

Back