US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

"fuck with us"? These are the kind of words that just fuels the fires, Kalem.
Yet that's precisely what nations like China and Russia are doing. Muslims have a right to self-determination and are fully justified in resisting oppression with force when necessary. Chinese policy strongly favors ethnic Han Chinese even though East Turkestan belongs to the Uygher people. Nearly all of the wealth and political power there is concentrated in the hands of outsiders and any attempt to separate peacefully is brutally suppressed. What other choice do we have?

Either the moderate Muslims are not standing behind the extremists, or they are standing behind them. With your own words, it sounds like you are standing behind them.
I don't buy into the moderate-extremist dichotomy because it seems to be an attempt to delegitimize any sort of armed resistance with an Islamic bent. There are resistance movements within Islam that are fully justified in what they're doing, and there are resistance movements that are deviant. I stand with those who are resisting tyranny, not those who are creating unnecessary turmoil.

Yet that's precisely what nations like China and Russia are doing. Muslims have a right to self-determination and are fully justified in resisting oppression with force when necessary. Chinese policy strongly favors ethnic Han Chinese even though East Turkestan belongs to the Uygher people. Nearly all of the wealth and political power there is concentrated in the hands of outsiders and any attempt to separate peacefully is brutally suppressed. What other choice do we have?

Either the moderate Muslims are not standing behind the extremists, or they are standing behind them. With your own words, it sounds like you are standing behind them.
I don't buy into the moderate-extremist dichotomy because it seems to be an attempt to delegitimize any sort of armed resistance with an Islamic bent. There are resistance movements within Islam that are fully justified in what they're doing, and there are resistance movements that are deviant. I stand with those who are resisting tyranny, not those who are creating unnecessary turmoil.

Do you support duel citizenship status and passports for the ummah + nation of origin?
How about a caliph ?
A capital ?
Where?

Do you support duel citizenship status and passports for the ummah + nation of origin?
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

How about a caliph ?
A capital ?
Where?
I support the unification of the "Muslim world" under a single khilaafah, led by a duly elected khalifah and a representative Majlis al-Ummah that fulfills the Qur'anic obligation of conducting affairs through mutual consultation. The specific location of the capital is unimportant at this point.

How about a caliph ?
A capital ?
Where?
I support the unification of the "Muslim world" under a single khilaafah, led by a duly elected khalifah and a representative Majlis al-Ummah that fulfills the Qur'anic obligation of conducting affairs through mutual consultation. The specific location of the capital is unimportant at this point.
You dont know what it means to have 2 passports?
Do you know what a passport is?
The specific location of the capital is essential .

How about a caliph ?
A capital ?
Where?
You dont know what it means to have 2 passports?
Do you know what a passport is?
I don't know which "two countries" you're referring to.

The specific location of the capital is essential .
Explain.

These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.

That's right. Muslims reserve the right to be the ONLY perps of atrocities upon innocents.

Cuz that's what Allah wants!

Allah Akbar Fuckme.

Please provide an example of justified violence against tyranny over Muslims.

I agree. We can take all our oil money elsewhere and stop buying your products that finance terrorism and the middle east save Israel can be conquered by China. Have fun. It's what you always wanted right? To be free from 'western oppression', well now you get the eastern treatment. :)

Keep dreaming. :lol:

China is in the process of being taught not to fuck with us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLj5sUidpzc]YouTube - Made In China - The East Turkistan Islamic Movement[/ame]

Who is "us", Kalem?
His spiritual brothers, whom he supports by posting on the internet, because Allah wants him to stay in America and go to college.

These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.

It isn't any crusade and how are we occupiers if we are training their own military and security forces and they are electing THEIR OWN LEADERS?
I presume you would rather have the status quo there and let the religous kooks run the show with terror.
Real easy for you to state this bull shit at arms length.
If it as bad as you claim it is and you are a religous man then how come your ass is not over there right now helping them?
You should know better and need to govern yourself accordingly.

You guys sure are doing a fine job of "self determination" over there. Harboring terrorists that blow buildings up killing innocent civilians is "resistance"?
You know better so quit the bull shit.

So the US is there on a religious quest? I did not know that. Interesting that nonmuslims are going to be kept out of Muslim regions. Makes me really want mosques in NY. Your right we should leave, but nuke it on the way out.

From today or from any point in history?

I'll set Israel aside because that's a contentious issue and I don't feel like having that argument in this thread. Violence against the militaries and governments of Russia, China, and Sudan is clearly justified. Russia persecutes Muslims, China persecutes Muslims and other ethnic and religious minorities, and Sudan is governed by self-proclaimed "Muslims" who materially support the slaughter of other Muslims and Christians.

Sudan is particularly tragic because knuckle-dragging Arabists care too much about primitive concepts like ethnic solidarity to recognize and condemn what the government there is doing to Muslims.

It isn't any crusade
I know. I use the term in a tongue-in-cheek manner to mock Bush, Rumsfeld, and the rest of the silly morons who actually believe that it is a crusade. I'm aware that the average coalition soldier isn't a Christian zealot who believes that he's waging holy war.

and how are we occupiers if we are training their own military and security forces and they are electing THEIR OWN LEADERS?
Because those elections are taking place within the framework of a government that the West imposed on Afghanistan rather than one that Afghanistan chose for itself. Look at the fruits of your labor. The puppet government is corrupt and thuggish; the "security forces" are woefully incompetent and seem to consist largely of drug addicts and Taliban double agents.

I presume you would rather have the status quo there and let the religous kooks run the show with terror.
Real easy for you to state this bull shit at arms length.
No, the Taliban are a primitive and backward group that use a mixture of Shar'iah and barbaric tribal law in their legal code. Shari'ah cannot be mixed with anything.

If it as bad as you claim it is and you are a religous man then how come your ass is not over there right now helping them?
Because I'd be fighting for an alternative that really isn't any better. I have no interest in fighting against the United States.

You should know better and need to govern yourself accordingly.
Spare me the life lessons.

From today or from any point in history?

I'll set Israel aside because that's a contentious issue and I don't feel like having that argument in this thread. Violence against the militaries and governments of Russia, China, and Sudan is clearly justified. Russia persecutes Muslims, China persecutes Muslims and other ethnic and religious minorities, and Sudan is governed by self-proclaimed "Muslims" who materially support the slaughter of other Muslims and Christians.

Sudan is particularly tragic because knuckle-dragging Arabists care too much about primitive concepts like ethnic solidarity to recognize and condemn what the government there is doing to Muslims.

So you only approve of Muslim-upon-Muslim violence.

Well I can live with that.

So the US is there on a religious quest? I did not know that. Interesting that nonmuslims are going to be kept out of Muslim regions. Makes me really want mosques in NY. Your right we should leave, but nuke it on the way out.
George W. Bush, unfortunately, referred it as a crusade.
Europe cringes at Bush 'crusade' against terrorists / The Christian Science Monitor - CSMonitor.com

Wait a minute, back up...Bush and Rumsfield think we're on a crusade?

lololololol...you need to step off the reservation.

Forum List

Back