US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

Eventually the world will embrace Islam. In a manner of speaking, Islam already rules the Universe because everything from the smallest quantum to the most massive galaxy is in a state of complete submission to God's laws. Muslims are simply the ones who realize this and act accordingly.

Dude... I was going to jump up and say.... Islam is'nt the problem. Its the terrorists who highjacked it just like an American Airlines plane, but I cant defend your silly remark there.

Im a christian and I know that God is in complete control of and the devine creator of the universe, and Im not muslim :confused:

As I said, everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are Muslims.
Even those of us who do not accept that Mohammed is one of God's prophets?

Dude... I was going to jump up and say.... Islam is'nt the problem. Its the terrorists who highjacked it just like an American Airlines plane, but I cant defend your silly remark there.

Im a christian and I know that God is in complete control of and the devine creator of the universe, and Im not muslim :confused:

As I said, everybody and everything submits to the physical laws of the universe. People who complete this state of submission by submitting to God's religious commandments as well are Muslims.

No, because complete submission to God's religious commandments involves bearing witness that Muhammad (SAWS) is the Messenger of Allah ta'ala.

No, because complete submission to God's religious commandments involves bearing witness that Muhammad (SAWS) is the Messenger of Allah ta'ala.
Not the Christian God.

What about the people who refuse?

Refuse what, and in what manner?
Refuse to embrace Islam. Let's say they don't get violent, just make public proclamations that they do not accept Islam.

That's their prerogative.

"It would be naive to assume that a call is raised to free the whole of humankind throughout the earth, and it is confined to preaching and exposition. Indeed, it strives through preaching and exposition when there is freedom of communication and when people are free from all these influences, as "There is no compulsion in religion"; but when the above- mentioned obstacles and practical difficulties are put in its way, it has no recourse but to remove them by force so that when it is addressed to peoples' hearts and minds they are free to accept or reject it with an open mind." - Sayyid Qutb​

Refuse what, and in what manner?
Refuse to embrace Islam. Let's say they don't get violent, just make public proclamations that they do not accept Islam.

That's their prerogative.

"It would be naive to assume that a call is raised to free the whole of humankind throughout the earth, and it is confined to preaching and exposition. Indeed, it strives through preaching and exposition when there is freedom of communication and when people are free from all these influences, as "There is no compulsion in religion"; but when the above- mentioned obstacles and practical difficulties are put in its way, it has no recourse but to remove them by force so that when it is addressed to peoples' hearts and minds they are free to accept or reject it with an open mind." - Sayyid Qutb​
Will they have to pay jizya? Will they be enslaved? Will they be killed?

Those are the traditional ends for those who have refused to submit.

Not the Christian God.

There is only one God.
For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him would not perish but receive everlasting life. John 3:16

I do not accept that Allah is God.

There is only one God.
For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten Son that whosoever believeth in Him would not perish but receive everlasting life. John 3:16

I do not accept that Allah is God.

Sure you do. You simply ascribe a son to him.

The Son is God and God is the Son. Just as God is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is God or The Son is the Holy Spirit and the Holy Spirit is the Son.

The guardian makes the following claim in the article cited:

The Army Times reported that a least one of the soldiers collected the fingers of the victims as souvenirs and that some of them posed for photographs with the bodies

Here is the Army Times article, which came out 8/27

I cannot find any mention of fingers or photos in the August or June Army Times (there could be, since I just scanned them).

At any rate:

The maximum penalty for a premeditated murder conviction is life in prison or the death penalty. Lewis-McChord spokesman Joseph Piek said decisions on whether to seek the death penalty normally are made after an Article 32 hearing

I doubt Taliban would have an Article 32 hearing over the murder of 10 Christian aid workers.

I thought Allah and God are one in the same? The main difference is that Christians believe God walked as his son Jesus on Earth, and Muslims believe God spoke through Gabriel to Mohammed. Aren't you guys all praying to the same dude? :confused:

Will they have to pay jizya?
Yes.

No.

Will they be killed?
No.
What about the ones who refuse to pay jizya?
armenian-genocide-02-jpg.jpg

I need more proof than an Internet site to convince me of this. I've served with some pretty hard core salty M-F-ers and none of them would ever do anything like this. I will suggest this however; if you think you would not "want to" do something like this after a year in Afghanistan or Iraq than you're a better man than I. Of course we're civilized and even when we're in the midst of anger and outrage we are trained to treat people with respect where ever we come in contact with them

Last edited:
I thought Allah and God are one in the same? The main difference is that Christians believe God walked as his son Jesus on Earth, and Muslims believe God spoke through Gabriel to Mohammed. Aren't you guys all praying to the same dude? :confused:
Yes, one and the same.

Forum List

Back