US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies'

These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.
I agree. We can take all our oil money elsewhere and stop buying your products that finance terrorism and the middle east save Israel can be conquered by China. Have fun. It's what you always wanted right? To be free from 'western oppression', well now you get the eastern treatment. :)

Keep dreaming. :lol:

China is in the process of being taught not to fuck with us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLj5sUidpzc]YouTube - Made In China - The East Turkistan Islamic Movement[/ame]

Taliban propaganda.

Clearly. Henceforward, I'll dismiss any report of American successes in Afghanistan as "US propaganda."

Not giving a shit. much.. so if all the muslims return to the middle east and the westerners come home peace will reign on the earth? are you ready for all muslims to get the hell off western lands hypocrite?

Taliban propaganda.

Clearly. Henceforward, I'll dismiss any report of American successes in Afghanistan as "US propaganda."

Not giving a shit. much.. so if all the muslims return to the middle east and the westerners come home peace will reign on the earth? are you ready for all muslims to get the hell off western lands hypocrite?

Which countries of yours are our militaries occupying again? You'll have to remind me.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
These kinds of atrocities will continue to occur regularly as long as the Crusaders remain in places where they don't belong. It's time for the occupation to end.

Agree. Otherwise it might push some Muslims to kill some more infidels by slicing their heads off.

Yes, it might.

:confused:

Might?????

They have already done it!!!!

Im dont for a second believe fingers are being kept as trophies. Pure propaganda and the AP and CBS are just taking the bait.

Oh and one more thing..... Kalam, they are'nt crusaders. They are American soldiers.

Im not even going to try to debate you on it, b/c we will just go away mad again, and I dont want that. You have your opinion and I have mine.... I just wnated to state it.

you know what i find disgusting? that you have no problems with asking men/women to go to war...to fight a war where killing is expected and rewarded. then you get on your high horses about this....warriors have taken trophies since the beginning of conflict...they have also primed themselves with drugs for the battles...you train a person to kill...you put them in a situation where the people they are protecting are also the enemy....(we didnt learn anything from vietnam) you give them tour after tour....separating them from their families and placing them in a country where killing a can ...can cause your death...then you get all fucking disgusted....where many times the biggest fear is being taken captive cause there are no genva convention rules to protect you....and then lets consider roe's...that is just the dumbest thing...i understand its part of being civil...but how civil is killing....killing is just hard to clean up and put in a pretty package...

warriors should be respected. you ask them for their souls then complain when they are souless???

Might?????

They have already done it!!!!

Im dont for a second believe fingers are being kept as trophies. Pure propaganda and the AP and CBS are just taking the bait.

Oh and one more thing..... Kalam, they are'nt crusaders. They are American soldiers.

Im not even going to try to debate you on it, b/c we will just go away mad again, and I dont want that. You have your opinion and I have mine.... I just wnated to state it.[/FONT]

No civil discussion will make me mad, so feel free to speak your piece.

you know what i find disgusting? that you have no problems with asking men/women to go to war...to fight a war where killing is expected and rewarded. then you get on your high horses about this....warriors have taken trophies since the beginning of conflict...they have also primed themselves with drugs for the battles...you train a person to kill...you put them in a situation where the people they are protecting are also the enemy....(we didnt learn anything from vietnam) you give them tour after tour....separating them from their families and placing them in a country where killing a can ...can cause your death...then you get all fucking disgusted....where many times the biggest fear is being taken captive cause there are no genva convention rules to protect you....and then lets consider roe's...that is just the dumbest thing...i understand its part of being civil...but how civil is killing....killing is just hard to clean up and put in a pretty package...

warriors should be respected. you ask them for their souls then complain when they are souless???

:clap2:

Always a few who go off the reservation.

One of the guys is named "Morlock."

The thing is, this is not an outside accusation, this is something we have already dealt with internally. I am not surprised that in a large organization you have sickos. Iam surprised there are so few, and I am hopeful that it will be dealt with in the best possible way.

so when is your crew returning to the beach....

I agree. We can take all our oil money elsewhere and stop buying your products that finance terrorism and the middle east save Israel can be conquered by China. Have fun. It's what you always wanted right? To be free from 'western oppression', well now you get the eastern treatment. :)

Why does that thought merit a smiley face? What is your moral objection to people wanting other people out of their back yards and off of their backs? If there were a standing foreign army parked on your porch you'd damned well be screaming death to the invaders as well.
The Muslims invaded the Middle East first, so technically (if you include the Roman and Greek Empire's as well as the Jews) its our land not theirs but ours as we held it for 2000+ years before they arrived on the scene and they raped, pillaged and invaded their way through the middle east and on their way to Europe.

But my moral objection is this:

9eterror_link_wideweb__430x286-vi.jpg

burning-of-woman-afghanistan-2.jpg

gay64.jpg

There are Jews and Christians, Homosexuals, Women and non Muslims in the middle east. Someone has to care about them, even if that means occupying other nations to save them from their barbaric culture.

Last edited:

Why does that thought merit a smiley face? What is your moral objection to people wanting other people out of their back yards and off of their backs? If there were a standing foreign army parked on your porch you'd damned well be screaming death to the invaders as well.
The Muslims invaded the Middle East first, so technically (if you include the Roman and Greek Empire's as well as the Jews) its our land not theirs but ours as we held it for 2000+ years before they arrived on the scene and they raped, pillaged and invaded their way through the middle east and on their way to Europe.

9eterror_link_wideweb__430x286-vi.jpg

burning-of-woman-afghanistan-2.jpg

gay64.jpg

There are Jews and Christians, Homosexuals, Women and non Muslims in the middle east. Someone has to care about them, even if that means occupying other nations to save them from their barbaric culture.

Damn right!
Well said.

China is in the process of being taught not to fuck with us.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLj5sUidpzc]YouTube - Made In China - The East Turkistan Islamic Movement[/ame]

Who is "us", Kalem?

If any soldier takes body parts as trophies.. they need to be tried under UCMJ accordingly...

But this should not be a reflection on what soldiers are as a whole and should not be used as any political point

And I also doubt many sources who have repeatedly bashed my military brothers and sisters without full research or just cause on many occasions over the years

But we will see

So, if we're going back to the beginning of time instead of current, or even recent history, it would be fair to throw in the Crusades, our decimation of America's indigenous population, European imperialism ALL OVER the place, and pretty much the fact that NO ONE sits on land originally their own, no one.

See, you're last few words, "their barbaric culture," betrays your ignorance and your malice. I can't do anything to cure you of either, because you're simply too far gone.

In barbaric circumstances, some people resort to barbarism. To paint the whole group with a broad brush is wrong. That there are bad actors, I have no doubt, there always are some. Root them out, punish them harshly (I'd give them to the natives to deal with), and bring the rest home.

Whatever they do, I hope it isn't downplayed, or hushed up. Such as that gives rise to the idea that there may have been more that hasn't surfaced, that has been hushed up.

Last edited:
Question, were we ever fighting the Afghanistan Army during this war? Another question, are all the insurgents carrying insurgent ID? Final question, are all insurgents males over the age of 18?

China is in the process of being taught not to fuck with us. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLj5sUidpzc]YouTube - Made In China - The East Turkistan Islamic Movement[/ame]

"fuck with us"? These are the kind of words that just fuels the fires, Kalem. Either the moderate Muslims are not standing behind the extremists, or they are standing behind them. With your own words, it sounds like you are standing behind them.

Forum List

Back