US releases smoking gun vieo of Irans Navy handling minne on tanker hull

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US Releases “Smoking Gun” Video Of Iran’s Navy Handling Mine On Tanker Hull
In a perhaps positive sign that could slow the attempts of hawks within the administration to push for war over Thursday’s mysterious attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, US Central Command issued a statement just hours after Pompeo officially blamed Tehran, saying in a CENTCOM press release that “a war with Iran is not in our strategic interest, nor in the best interest of the international community.”
-----------------------------------------------

Oh the gov. the almighty lovers of the left who like to lie and use the right as the ones being in loved with gov. Retardation will do that to a nation of idiots who believe their demo twat pricks.

US Releases “Smoking Gun” Video Of Iran’s Navy Handling Mine On Tanker Hull
In a perhaps positive sign that could slow the attempts of hawks within the administration to push for war over Thursday’s mysterious attacks on two tankers in the Gulf of Oman, US Central Command issued a statement just hours after Pompeo officially blamed Tehran, saying in a CENTCOM press release that “a war with Iran is not in our strategic interest, nor in the best interest of the international community.”
-----------------------------------------------

Oh the gov. the almighty lovers of the left who like to lie and use the right as the ones being in loved with gov. Retardation will do that to a nation of idiots who believe their demo twat pricks.

The guy who runs that website seems kinda crazy.

Got a link from Fox News?

• Banned
US Releases "Smoking Gun" Video Of Iran's Navy Handling Mine On Tanker Hull

Secretary Pompeo on Twitter

upload_2019-6-14_10-42-24.png

Forum List

Back