U.S. Navy releases smoking gun video of Iran removing unexploded limpet mine from oil tanker’s hull

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
If there were any doubts Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, a new report should put those doubts to rest. The United States has video of Iran removing unexploded mines from the side of one of the ships that was hit.
The Iranian ship can be seen pulling alongside one of the tankers and removing what appears to be a limpet mine while believing they were not being watched. The video above, released by the United States Navy, shows the actions by the Iranians. The image below released by CentCom shows two areas, one where an exploded mine did damage and the other of a mine that apparently didn’t detonate.

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

US Navy Video of Iranian Forces Near Kokuka Courageous ...YOU decide!

If there were any doubts Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, a new report should put those doubts to rest. The United States has video of Iran removing unexploded mines from the side of one of the ships that was hit.
The Iranian ship can be seen pulling alongside one of the tankers and removing what appears to be a limpet mine while believing they were not being watched. The video above, released by the United States Navy, shows the actions by the Iranians. The image below released by CentCom shows two areas, one where an exploded mine did damage and the other of a mine that apparently didn’t detonate.

LOL, so funny they had to try to prove it. you don't believe that video , do you?

LOL, so funny they had to try to prove it. you don't believe that video , do you?

What is not to believe...the terrorist Iranian muslims, after months of making threats DIDN"T do it?

What is not to believe...the terrorist Iranian muslims, after months of making threats DIDN"T do it?

LOL.

Is that all you need for proof?

That isn’t all their proof. It is just one with video evidence.

LOL.

Is that all you need for proof?

So, some people on a boat (nationality?) approach what appears to be a ship (do we know which?), removing what they allege is a mine (how do they know?).

That must be proof of something. It has to be.

But yeah, you kind of have to admire their temerity getting out with that kind of "information". We haven't seen the like since, "There are WMD, somewhere East West South North of Tikrit."

Can't see much of anything.

The Jap PM was visiting Teheran at the time. Do you really think that Iran attacks a Jap tanker at that moment? :cuckoo:

Yes

The Jap PM was visiting Teheran at the time. Do you really think that Iran attacks a Jap tanker at that moment? :cuckoo:

That's funny coming from a dipshit that has so much democratic bullshit it's measured by the ton.

Yes

Go drink some more cool-aid. Sheesh!

Yes

Or, maybe you should...

Yes

Or, maybe you should...

It's beyond logical that you'd invite a PM and attack his tankers on that day. Wake up.

Yes

Or, maybe you should...

It's beyond logical that you'd invite a PM and attack his tankers on that day. Wake up.

What better way to shift the blame?

Yes
Or, maybe you should...

Um.... no

Yep, except they weren't "his tankers". The owners were a Japanese and a Norwegian corporation, respectively.

Whatever, the question is, what would be the likely outcome of such an attack? The answer is, of course, rising tensions.

Who stands to gain from rising tensions? The answer would be, as best I can tell, anti-Iran mouth-breathers in the ME and the U.S., and the anti-U.S., anti-House of Saud ultra-conservatives in Iran.

Since the whole thing is a high-risk gamble, which group or person has that kind of technology (mines?), could pull it off, AND would resort to the like? That points to a state actor or a highly trained militant group closely affiliated with a state actor.

To me, that indicates the most likely culprits are either an out-of-control unit of IRGC's Navy (rather unlikely), or MBS. The timing (in both cases) suggests that the aim is to thwart Abe's diplomatic mission. The point, to sum it up, would be that going belligerent because of the attack would play right into the attackers' hands. Which is, of course, why Bolton and Pompeo are going belligerent.

Goes without saying, the above is pure speculation. The conclusion - you don't go belligerent on the occasion of what is an obvious provocation unless you're eager to pull the trigger for an all-out conflagration - remains sound.

Or, maybe you should...

Um.... no

And why not?
Do you think iran is above such shenanigans?
It makes no sense to do it when the PM is there

So, some people on a boat (nationality?) approach what appears to be a ship (do we know which?), removing what they allege is a mine (how do they know?).

That must be proof of something. It has to be.

But yeah, you kind of have to admire their temerity getting out with that kind of "information". We haven't seen the like since, "There are WMD, somewhere East West South North of Tikrit."

So it was just a bunch of kids out for a joyride with limpet mines that did this?

Someone blew holes in these ships. Please tell me who you think did it.

Or, maybe you should...

Um.... no

And why not?
Do you think iran is above such shenanigans?
It makes no sense to do it when the PM is there

To you maybe, to them maybe it does make sense.

Remember the Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbor thinking they would lose, nor did Osama Bin Laden think the 9/11 attacks would result in his own death and the destruction of his organization.

Forum List

Back