U.S. Navy releases smoking gun video of Iran removing unexploded limpet mine from oil tanker’s hull

So, some people on a boat (nationality?) approach what appears to be a ship (do we know which?), removing what they allege is a mine (how do they know?).

That must be proof of something. It has to be.

But yeah, you kind of have to admire their temerity getting out with that kind of "information". We haven't seen the like since, "There are WMD, somewhere East West South North of Tikrit."
The fact of the matter is that WMD were found north, south, east and west of Tikrit. They were all over Iraq.

What a nonsense. You found nowhere the Iraqian "weapons of mass disappearance" on the very simple reason: The US-government told lies, before it had started this "preventive strike" on reason of the own lies. And they knew very well that this were lies.

Last edited:
So, some people on a boat (nationality?) approach what appears to be a ship (do we know which?), removing what they allege is a mine (how do they know?).

But yeah, you kind of have to admire their temerity getting out with that kind of "information". We haven't seen the like since, "There are WMD, somewhere East West South North of Tikrit."
The fact of the matter is that WMD were found north, south, east and west of Tikrit. They were all over Iraq.

What a nonsense. You found nowhere the Iraqian "weapons of mass disappearance" on the very simple reason: The US-government told lies, before it had started this "preventive strike" on reason of the own lies.

Chemical weapons WERE found in Iraq but Pentagon kept it secret | Daily Mail Online
C.I.A. Is Said to Have Bought and Destroyed Iraqi Chemical Weapons
U.S. Secretly Takes Yellowcake From Iraq

What a nonsense. You found nowhere the Iraqian "weapons of mass disappearance" on the very simple reason: The US-government told lies, before it had started this "preventive strike" on reason of the own lies.

Chemical weapons WERE found in Iraq but Pentagon kept it secret | Daily Mail Online
C.I.A. Is Said to Have Bought and Destroyed Iraqi Chemical Weapons
U.S. Secretly Takes Yellowcake From Iraq

You found nothing, because there was nothing to find. The chemical weapons of the Iraq were destroyed a long time before you started this war. Your government made an aggressive war under the wrong pseudo-excuse to do a so called "preemptive strike".

Last edited:
So, the ships were apparently hit by bomds which had been set on the external part of the hulk above the waterline. Now, the main question appears - was it possible to adjust this bombs without being noticed in the open sea when the ship moves?

What a nonsense. You found nowhere the Iraqian "weapons of mass disappearance" on the very simple reason: The US-government told lies, before it had started this "preventive strike" on reason of the own lies. And they knew very well that this were lies.
How long have you been suffering from those sort of paranoid delusions?

Since before you started the war in Iraq.

Last edited:
Link to centcom video showing smoke rising from the one that went off to the left as they pull away
Unexploded Limpet Mine Removed from M/T Kokuka Courageous in the Gulf of Oman
Photo I captured from it, showing hole and the smoke
80059AB7-81DE-4A95-8D17-FE174D639BE3.jpeg

[

In your delusional mind, when was that?

[

Don't use drugs.

Or, maybe you should...
It's beyond logical that you'd invite a PM and attack his tankers on that day. Wake up.

What better way to shift the blame?
Um.... no

And why not?
Do you think iran is above such shenanigans?
You mean Gulf of Tonkin level shenanigans?

Had you been paying attention I already stated that the US does the same shit.
But then I guess I shouldnt expect too much from someone who doesnt read a thread before commenting.
Typical lazy liberal.

[

...}drugs{...
What kind of drugs are you on?

If there were any doubts Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, a new report should put those doubts to rest. The United States has video of Iran removing unexploded mines from the side of one of the ships that was hit.
The Iranian ship can be seen pulling alongside one of the tankers and removing what appears to be a limpet mine while believing they were not being watched. The video above, released by the United States Navy, shows the actions by the Iranians. The image below released by CentCom shows two areas, one where an exploded mine did damage and the other of a mine that apparently didn’t detonate.

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

US Navy Video of Iranian Forces Near Kokuka Courageous ...YOU decide!

LOL, so funny they had to try to prove it. you don't believe that video , do you?

What is not to believe...the terrorist Iranian muslims, after months of making threats DIDN"T do it?

sheeeesh there ain't nuthin' new under the sun
(Solomon) Reminds me of the old tattered
Nazi propaganda pamphlets I read as a child.

[

...}drugs{...

What about to leave the sphere of the living undead, "Muhammed"? Learn to think and try to start to speak with me again. Or let it be, do your war and live with the results for your nation.

Last edited:
[

...}drugs{...

What about to leave the sphere of the living undead, "Mohammed"? Learn to think and try to start to speak with me again. Or let it be, do your war and live with the results for your nation.
What are you trying to say?

Try again.

[

...}drugs{...

What about to leave the sphere of the living undead, "Mohammed"? Learn to think and try to start to speak with me again. Or let it be, do your war and live with the results for your nation.

Try again.

no comment

[

...}drugs{...

Try again.
He’s saying come back to his Allah, Mohammed of Islam.

[

...}drugs{...

Try again.

no comment

Ya, what kind of drugs are you on?

...}drugs{...

Try again.

no comment

Ya, what kind of drugs are you on?

no comment, Nazi

You're as insane as that grainy video. Looks like it's from 1978. :biggrin:

It's funny you dont think countries,including the US,do this kinda shit.
Seriously, you actually think that the Iranians or anyone would motor up in broad daylight like that and glue a bomb on another boat? Is that your final answer?

That’s night vision
Even so, nobody does that. They'd send a frogman or a small torpedo, not 10 guys standing around on deck. Sheesh.

So how is a frogman going to remove a limpet mine thats five feet above his head while treading water?
The Frogman could use his super power frog legs to leap for the limpet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back