U.S. Navy releases smoking gun video of Iran removing unexploded limpet mine from oil tanker’s hull

Or, maybe you should...
It's beyond logical that you'd invite a PM and attack his tankers on that day. Wake up.

What better way to shift the blame?
Um.... no

And why not?
Do you think iran is above such shenanigans?
It makes no sense to do it when the PM is there

Which of course is why he would do it.

It's beyond logical that you'd invite a PM and attack his tankers on that day. Wake up.

Um.... no

And why not?

To you maybe, to them maybe it does make sense.

Remember the Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbor thinking they would lose, nor did Osama Bin Laden think the 9/11 attacks would result in his own death and the destruction of his organization.
There's no proof that OBL is dead. That's a myth.

Um.... no

And why not?

Remember the Japanese didn't attack Pearl Harbor thinking they would lose, nor did Osama Bin Laden think the 9/11 attacks would result in his own death and the destruction of his organization.

th

Also, your credibility in my eyes is now 0.00. congrats.

Um.... no

And why not?

You're as insane as that grainy video. Looks like it's from 1978. :biggrin:

Um.... no

And why not?

th

Also, your credibility in my eyes is now 0.00. congrats.
Is this something I should care about?

Um.... no

And why not?

It's funny you dont think countries,including the US,do this kinda shit.

Um.... no

And why not?

Seriously, you actually think that the Iranians or anyone would motor up in broad daylight like that and glue a bomb on another boat? Is that your final answer?

And why not?

Seriously, you actually think that the Iranians or anyone would motor up in broad daylight like that and glue a bomb on another boat? Is that your final answer?

That’s night vision

That’s night vision
Even so, nobody does that. They'd send a frogman or a small torpedo, not 10 guys standing around on deck. Sheesh.

If you're talking about the video of alleged Iranians and that tanker, they are alleging the crew removed the mine attached to the hull.

If you're talking about the video of alleged Iranians and that tanker, they are alleging the crew removed the mine attached to the hull.
I know, that's even dumber. As if.

So, some people on a boat (nationality?) approach what appears to be a ship (do we know which?), removing what they allege is a mine (how do they know?).

That must be proof of something. It has to be.

But yeah, you kind of have to admire their temerity getting out with that kind of "information". We haven't seen the like since, "There are WMD, somewhere East West South North of Tikrit."
The fact of the matter is that WMD were found north, south, east and west of Tikrit. They were all over Iraq.

That’s night vision
Even so, nobody does that. They'd send a frogman or a small torpedo, not 10 guys standing around on deck. Sheesh.

So how is a frogman going to remove a limpet mine thats five feet above his head while treading water?

I know, that's even dumber. As if.

Let's say, assuming the video isn't a complete fake, and it were Iranians removing the mine, it's interesting. How did they, in the middle of the night, even become aware of the mine? Removing that unexploded (!) mine, one would assume, is extremely dangerous. What if that thing goes off when removed? Apparently, the "Iranians" had no such worries. Puzzling, isn't it?

Were they tipped off? And by whom? Also, reporting up to now suggests that Iranian media report next to nothing about the removal. Assuming they heroically rescued that tanker from yet another explosion, why would they not crow about it?

As I said, interesting.

That’s night vision

So how is a frogman going to remove a limpet mine thats five feet above his head while treading water?
Why would he want to?

That’s night vision

Why would he want to?

To remove evidence obviously.

That’s night vision

Why would he want to?

Who are they? The 3 Iranian Stooges?

That’s night vision

Why would he want to?

Are ya dense?
If the limpet mine failed to detonate it leaves evidence as to who planted the device.

Why would he want to?

Are ya dense?
If the limpet mine failed to detonate it leaves evidence as to who planted the device.
It was a rerun of Gilligan’s Island.

If there were any doubts Iran is responsible for the attacks on two oil tankers in the Gulf of Oman, a new report should put those doubts to rest. The United States has video of Iran removing unexploded mines from the side of one of the ships that was hit.
The Iranian ship can be seen pulling alongside one of the tankers and removing what appears to be a limpet mine while believing they were not being watched. The video above, released by the United States Navy, shows the actions by the Iranians. The image below released by CentCom shows two areas, one where an exploded mine did damage and the other of a mine that apparently didn’t detonate.

(Excerpt) Read more at noqreport.com ...

US Navy Video of Iranian Forces Near Kokuka Courageous ...YOU decide!

LOL, so funny they had to try to prove it. you don't believe that video , do you?

What is not to believe...the terrorist Iranian muslims, after months of making threats DIDN"T do it?

How many nations send a ship full of idiots to get a mine which accidentely did not explode? And why this idiots? Do they hate them so much?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back