US reaches trade deal with China (phase 1)

What progress? Name the concession China has made.
They have backed away from a trade war and a tariff war....they have figured out that Trump is not going to flinch...Our farmers are going to sell their goods to China...goods that China has restricted in the past...may not sound like much to a Trump hater but its a huge first step....

Our farmers were already selling their goods to China...till Trump started the trade war.

Sounds like at best we are back to where we started and the last 600 plus days of pain were for nothing.
Not even that, China has not said how much they will purchase, bother have they said anything about removing their retaliatory tariffs.
Stock market hit an all time high today...because they see it for what it is....good news for now and in the foreseeable future...but go ahead and ignore it due to TDS...its you that will miss out....

You keep tossing out the TDS. Wow, just how many Demons are going get those wings. Even Rump can't keep up with that.

View attachment 294681
Rambunctious is kind of a one-trick pony.

They have backed away from a trade war and a tariff war....they have figured out that Trump is not going to flinch...Our farmers are going to sell their goods to China...goods that China has restricted in the past...may not sound like much to a Trump hater but its a huge first step....

Our farmers were already selling their goods to China...till Trump started the trade war.

Sounds like at best we are back to where we started and the last 600 plus days of pain were for nothing.
Not even that, China has not said how much they will purchase, bother have they said anything about removing their retaliatory tariffs.
Stock market hit an all time high today...because they see it for what it is....good news for now and in the foreseeable future...but go ahead and ignore it due to TDS...its you that will miss out....

You keep tossing out the TDS. Wow, just how many Demons are going get those wings. Even Rump can't keep up with that.

View attachment 294681
Rambunctious is kind of a one-trick pony.
OMG....Trump haters are the one trick ponies....holy cow man....:21: Hey did you see Trump's market close today?...another record close...and the best unemployment numbers in our nations history...we got USMCA...a new deal with China and next year a trade deal with not so Great Britain.....Trump is showing us all how to run a nation by leading...and not leading from behind like that stupid POS Kenyan punk ass bitch did...

If China buys an apple, Trump will declare victory. Count on it.

Two years of lost Dow earnings. Two years of farmers committing suicide over their tens of billions in losses. Two years of plunging GDP growth and a falling ISM index.

It better be fucking good.
Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

Anybody got a link to what is in this trade deal? Or is it completely under wraps until negotiations complete? A good deal would be a good deal.
It's a secret.
Kinda figured. Sound like what they used to bitch about The Affordable Care Act. Can't see till you approve it. I am sure there is something to piss off everybody. I still don't know what is in Trumps NAFTA replacement. He's never struck me as much of a negotiator. He lies to much to be trusted in negotiations. I am sure he will proclaim it "The Greatest Ever" no matter whether it sucks or not. God Bless his fat lying butt.

Trump has done more in two years than this bunch of clowns have in two decades....but you like the do nothings...SUCKS to be you....

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

Anybody got a link to what is in this trade deal? Or is it completely under wraps until negotiations complete? A good deal would be a good deal.
It's a secret.
The amount of news and information the CNN type media outlets will not tell you is mind boggling...do your own research Beavis....stop relying on the Trump hating globalist media...

I'm retired, lazy and thought one of you Trump fans might have a link. Can't trust opinions on here, but some of you guys quick with informative links if they are out there. Haven't you got any talking points on your little Donnie Decoder ring? Or do you have to buy a new MAGA hat and unroll it out of the hatband.

ELhYqLQX0AI5l58

Oh yeah...the markets were just through the roof today...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

upload_2019-12-13_21-46-3.png

It seems like trump hasn't even fixed the mess he created with the tariffs yet...that isn't winning anything.

Oh yeah...the markets were just through the roof today...:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 294694
You're not very well educated.....

I’ve made 12.6% on my investments this year, going to get a nice bounce.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

So, in other words we are back to almost to the starting point after 690 days.

Create a problem...solve the problem you created....declare victory...

The pattern of the Trump presidency.
Dumbass.

“U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said on Sunday that the phase one U.S.-China trade deal reached on Friday is “totally done,” and it will nearly double U.S. exports to China over the next two years.“

MAGA

So, it appears "phase 1" is nothing more than Trump removing some of the tariffs he added and China going back to buying more of our Ag products.

Dumbass.

“U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer said on Sunday that the phase one U.S.-China trade deal reached on Friday is “totally done,” and it will nearly double U.S. exports to China over the next two years.“

MAGA
Is that double from now after trump has already hurt our exports? Or double from before he started the silly trade war?

I'm still waiting to hear about all the tariffs they lowered on our products.

Dumbass.

MAGA
Remember when trump people told us the tax cuts would pay for themselves? Yeah that didn't workout either. Trillion dollar deficits.

Dumbass.

MAGA
Remember when trump people told us the tax cuts would pay for themselves? Yeah that didn't workout either. Trillion dollar deficits.
All you have are dumbass lies to offer

Dumbass.

MAGA
Is that double from now after trump has already hurt our exports? Or double from before he started the silly trade war?

Sucks to be an America hating Leftard.

The bull market almost no one saw coming — Bloomberg

U.S. economy shakes free of recession fears in striking turnaround since August — The Washington Post

“Central banks of the world are printing money, and that’s all you really need to know,” Saut told CNBC in a recent interview. “Secular bull markets tend to run 15 to 20 years. They’re not interrupted by 20% to 30% declines.”

Dumbass.

MAGA
All you have are dumbass lies to offer
Trillion dollar deficits aren't a lie, they are the sad reality.

Dumbass.

MAGA

Sucks to be an America hating Leftard.

The bull market almost no one saw coming — Bloomberg

U.S. economy shakes free of recession fears in striking turnaround since August — The Washington Post

“Central banks of the world are printing money, and that’s all you really need to know,” Saut told CNBC in a recent interview. “Secular bull markets tend to run 15 to 20 years. They’re not interrupted by 20% to 30% declines.”
Tell me about all the tariffs China has lowered.

Dumbass.

MAGA

Which will put us pretty much back to where we were at the start of Trump's stupid ass trade war.

What a fucking win....going to back to the starting point!

Dumbass.

MAGA

Which will put us pretty much back to where we were at the start of Trump's stupid ass trade war.

All you have are pathetic lies, Leftard.

U.S. negotiators have reached the terms of a phase-one trade deal with China that now awaits President Donald Trump’s approval, according to people briefed on the plans, Bloomberg News reports.

Trade advisers are set to meet with the president at 2:30 p.m. to discuss the agreement. An announcement could come as soon as this afternoon, the people said. A White House spokesperson declined to comment.

Watch the stock market now. Boom!

Wow...what an explosion! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

upload_2019-12-15_20-0-17.png

Dumbass.

MAGA

Just facts little man...when all you can do is parrot the party talking points.

Dumbass.

MAGA

Just facts little man...when all you can do is parrot the party talking points.
Orange man owns you

Forum List

Back