Zone1 US Mint discovers racism does not sell coins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2020
In your head
I've been collecting coins for forty years and when the mint made this issue in 2017, I predicted that their woke racism would fail. Apparently it did. I just received a notification that the mint is putting a sale on the one ounce gold Miss Black Liberty coin. If you buy one, the mint will give you a 1/10th oz. gold Miss Black Liberty coin for no additional cost. Be aware that numismatic products sell for more than bullion prices. With this in mind, I predicted that the price would be around $2500. HaHaHa, I was wrong--the price is $2665. I guess the mint has discovered that racism doesn't sell gold for nearly $700 over precious metal value. They should have tried it on the golden coins like they did with Sacajawea. Five years later--they still can't sell them. I've never seen a sale like this from the mint. https://catalog.usmint.gov/american...g&cm_mmca2=Purchasers&cm_mmca3=22ALB1&cc=ALHR

So, the fictional NAZI/KLAN memorial wooden 3 billion $ coin didn't go over to well numismatist after all.

I figured it would not be worth much more than weight value.

Blacks are 12% or so of the population but you would think that they are the predominate ethnicity when you turn on the TV.....Small wonder their woke coin won't sell given who buys mint coins.....White people.
This is so true. I am so tired of blacks' overrepresentation everywhere, everywhen.

Recently our Electric company went woke and honored some black female educator. Well i never heard of her and i'll wager no blacks except her family has either...but they've jumped on that bandwagon LATE i might add. Why didn't they do it back in the 60s or 70s or 80s or anytime except now. Seems like an afterthought to me and someone is looking for brownie points. Well I am just embarrassed for them.

Down to 12% of the population...they were at 13% a decade or more ago. Seems margaret sanger's plan is taking off. If they continue to kill themselves off with black on black shootings and abortions they're not going to be a voting bloc for the democrats at all. Probably why dems are putting their hopes and dreams on illegals.

I've been collecting coins for forty years and when the mint made this issue in 2017, I predicted that their woke racism would fail. Apparently it did. I just received a notification that the mint is putting a sale on the one ounce gold Miss Black Liberty coin. If you buy one, the mint will give you a 1/10th oz. gold Miss Black Liberty coin for no additional cost. Be aware that numismatic products sell for more than bullion prices. With this in mind, I predicted that the price would be around $2500. HaHaHa, I was wrong--the price is $2665. I guess the mint has discovered that racism doesn't sell gold for nearly $700 over precious metal value. They should have tried it on the golden coins like they did with Sacajawea. Five years later--they still can't sell them. I've never seen a sale like this from the mint. https://catalog.usmint.gov/american...g&cm_mmca2=Purchasers&cm_mmca3=22ALB1&cc=ALHR
How fragile are you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Rinse wash repeat: "Well, if we say something the current power group doesn't like it A) Bans. B) DOXs C) Deems "hate speech". Um so speaking of "fragility" Why all this THEN?

There was a new, ugly, 20.00 bill scheduled for release but I still haven't seen it. Hopefully they dropped the idea.

If they start forcing that on us at ATMs I'll just go through the drive thru and get ten-dollar bills. Our money was fine the way it was, thankyouverymuch.

I have no interest in newly minted coins. Especially the one being discussed here. Lol.

I figured it would not be worth much more than weight value.

Blacks are 12% or so of the population but you would think that they are the predominate ethnicity when you turn on the TV.....Small wonder their woke coin won't sell given who buys mint coins.....White people.

Not once have I ever bought or even shown interest in anything because it had a black person showcased and I never will.

Even in movies unless it's like a blaxpoitation movie from the 70s like hell up in Harlem or foxy brown I never think "boy I want to see a black movie" or get excited because it stars a black person or is a black story. Now I'll get excited for a movie because it has someone like Michael jai white or Keith David but it isn't because they are black, it's because I like watching them in movies.

Basing a selling point on something because it's "black" pretty much guarantees I won't have any interest in it.

Not once have I ever bought or even shown interest in anything because it had a black person showcased and I never will.

Even in movies unless it's like a blaxpoitation movie from the 70s like hell up in Harlem or foxy brown I never think "boy I want to see a black movie" or get excited because it stars a black person or is a black story. Now I'll get excited for a movie because it has someone like Michael jai white or Keith David but it isn't because they are black, it's because I like watching them in movies.

Basing a selling point on something because it's "black" pretty much guarantees I won't have any interest in it.
I never cared for the blackplotation movies but I can watch Morgan Freeman, and Keith David all day long. ;)

Least we forget Michael Clark Duncan (now passed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back