US Message Board Best Page Ever

Regardless of your spot on the political spectrum....this is the best page ever. I enjoy it completely.

Except that it's full of people who couldn't make a decent argument if it killed them.
Yup...it's hard to argue cogently..when you try to fit your argument into a preset conclusion..regardless of the facts.

If you must make the case Trump is always right..or Trump is always wrong--you are doomed to trip over your own convolutions.

For most..this is not a place for honest debate...most choose not to address the thread issue..and just unload their usual spiel.

I think I could make a very good case you're a sorry ass leftist shill. :04:

Please challenge me.
***Yawn*** Mary..I've beaten you hollow so many times...there's no real sport in it anymore. You are part of the crowd that just looks to see who is posting and base your opposition on that, rather than actually thinking about the topic at hand. you are not alone..there is a crew on the left who acts exactly the same way.

You don't even have the sense to know that I'm not even to the Left of the political spectrum. Like many of your ilk, you think that opposition to Trump equals Democrat.
You and your bottom feeding fellow travelers..Mindwars, Odium, Koshergirl, etc.--cannot be argued with..simply because no matter how logically you are beaten..you refuse to recognize your ineptness at the art of true debate. ***Hint*** You must actually address the topic of a thread...read the article, if one is given--oh yeah..and admit if you turn out to be wrong.

So, call your names...parrot the dog whistle of the day...it matters not. Those who appreciate the art of debate and are skilled at rhetoric will just smile at your antics..and move on.

Post an example then. Never happened, you're a n00b, and yeah, you're fulla shit.

In your Richard Simmons Homoerotic dreams, motherfucker.

Regardless of your spot on the political spectrum....this is the best page ever. I enjoy it completely.

Except that it's full of people who couldn't make a decent argument if it killed them.
Yup...it's hard to argue cogently..when you try to fit your argument into a preset conclusion..regardless of the facts.

If you must make the case Trump is always right..or Trump is always wrong--you are doomed to trip over your own convolutions.

For most..this is not a place for honest debate...most choose not to address the thread issue..and just unload their usual spiel.

I think I could make a very good case you're a sorry ass leftist shill. :04:

Please challenge me.
***Yawn*** Mary..I've beaten you hollow so many times...there's no real sport in it anymore. You are part of the crowd that just looks to see who is posting and base your opposition on that, rather than actually thinking about the topic at hand. you are not alone..there is a crew on the left who acts exactly the same way.

You don't even have the sense to know that I'm not even to the Left of the political spectrum. Like many of your ilk, you think that opposition to Trump equals Democrat.
You and your bottom feeding fellow travelers..Mindwars, Odium, Koshergirl, etc.--cannot be argued with..simply because no matter how logically you are beaten..you refuse to recognize your ineptness at the art of true debate. ***Hint*** You must actually address the topic of a thread...read the article, if one is given--oh yeah..and admit if you turn out to be wrong.

So, call your names...parrot the dog whistle of the day...it matters not. Those who appreciate the art of debate and are skilled at rhetoric will just smile at your antics..and move on.

Post an example then.
Don't bother, Mr. "Honest" will simply conjure up some bullshit.

th

That might explain a lot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:
I dig it because it is truth that there are some real loons who think opposite of me. My mission is to show them their errant ways

-Geaux

Wow. :eek:

[/QUOTE]

Try
because of my language i not doing so bad ^^

I am not afraid of the road
Must see, must we taste
Meanders in the hollow of the kidneys
And everything will be fine (there)
The wind will Carry Us
Your message to the Big Dipper
And the trajectory of the race
A snapshot of velvet
Even if it is useless (va)
The wind will prevail
Everything will disappear but
The wind will Carry Us

The caress and the grape
and this wound that pulls us
The palace of other days
From yesterday and tomorrow
The wind will carry them

Genetics slung over the shoulder
Chromosomes in the atmosphere
Taxis for galaxies
And my flying carpet say?
The wind will prevail
The wind will Carry Us
This fragrance of our dead years
What can knock on your door
Infinity of destinies
We ask one and what do we remember?
The wind will prevail
As the tide goes up
and let everyone remake his accounts
I take in the hollow of my shadow
Dust of you
The wind will carry them
The wind will Carry Us

Any working stiffs with kids posting here? Just asking cuz if you are, and spending lots of time posting and reading posts, then you're most likely a crummy parent. And now some say they're on other message boards too. Go figure! Like who has time for this stuff unless they're retired or recuperating from an illness or whatever.

Any working stiffs with kids posting here? Just asking cuz if you are, and spending lots of time posting and reading posts, then you're most likely a crummy parent. And now some say they're on other message boards too. Go figure! Like who has time for this stuff unless they're retired or recuperating from an illness or whatever.

7,914 posts later.....

7,914 posts later.....

Spread over some 6 years, which isn't a lot at all. You average almost that many every fricking year, and none of them make any points, they're just repeats of memes 20 zillion other puppets parrot over and over and over. You DNC shills aren't in the least creative or intelligent.

Best ever? It might be if they can figure out how to stop the asian spammers that descend after midnight.

I used to post here every day and a lot more than I do now (as you can see by my post count - lol), but the novelty has definitely worn off for me. I suppose it depends on what you mean by "best."

I used to post here every day and a lot more than I do now (as you can see by my post count - lol), but the novelty has definitely worn off for me. I suppose it depends on what you mean by "best."

80K posts later, that's understandable. :)

80K posts later, that's understandable. :)

Well, to be fair, I've posted many music videos and played a lot of word games too. :D

Forum List

Back