US Media: what do you watch (if you do)

US Media: what broadcast do you watch (if you do)

• CNN

• FOX

• MSNBC

• NewsNation

• NewsMax

• ABC

• CBS

• OAN

Results are only viewable after voting.

Translation -- "Lie to me some more".

The brainwashed functional moron Republican base are the only people in the world who deny global warming OUR fine elections the vaccine Etcetera Etcetera. You are so misinformed you live in a dream world. If you had any evidence to go after the Bidens or anything else you would do it, Digbat Doop. Change the damn channel..... Poor America

The brainwashed functional moron Republican base are the only people in the world who deny global warming OUR fine elections the vaccine Etcetera Etcetera. You are so misinformed you live in a dream world. If you had any evidence to go after the Bidens or anything else you would do it, Digbat Doop. Change the damn channel..... Poor America

More limited vocabulary.

Please get some new schtick. Your "brainwashed functional moron" is really getting just too redundant.

Although you get a point for almost getting "et cetera" right. You really ought to work on your English before trying Latin.

CNN & FOX to see both sides...
So you see both the brainwashed GOP base side and the rhino corporate side? It's too bad we don't have a Democratic channel. The media never says a damn thing about our giveaway to the rich GOP taxes or all the crap that is going on, they just love this B S.

More limited vocabulary.

Please get some new schtick. Your "brainwashed functional moron" is really getting just too redundant.

The fact that 25% of the country is totally brainwashed with total BS from the GOP propaganda machine is only the most important thing that has happened in American politics the last 40 years, Brainwashed functional moron hater dupe chump of the greedy idiot rich G O P....

More limited vocabulary.

Although you get a point for almost getting "et cetera" right. You really ought to work on your English before trying Latin.

That is the voice text of the computer, not me. I have the best education of anyone on here as far as politics and history goes and grammar for that matter. Only slumming down here with you idiots OOOPS brainwashed functional morons... I really did not enjoy that all boys boarding school and fight it all the way back to the enchanted valley here 72% trump voters. Greatest people but totally screwed up politically now.....

That is the voice text of the computer, not me. I have the best education of anyone on here as far as politics and history goes and grammar for that matter. Only slumming down here with you idiots OOOPS brainwashed functional morons... I really did not enjoy that all boys boarding school and fight it all the way back to the enchanted valley here 72% trump voters. Greatest people but totally screwed up politically now.....

Ah, your computer is stuck on the phrase "brainwashed functional morons". I think you need to get a new technician to work on that.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

If you do watch broadcasts, on a weekday or on weekends, what is your channel?

Or regular digitally news updates?
If you do watch broadcasts, on a weekday or on weekends, what is your channel?

Or regular digitally news updates?
At any given time I will watch any or all of them as well as other sources. Right now I am live streaming the Trump/Abbott rally with the CBP in Edinburg TX and the only source I get that is broadcasting it live is RSBN. EVERY news organization in the country should be broadcasting this.

I scan maybe three or four dozen internet sources every day.

Most big media outlets work for the same 1/2 dz corporate monopolies in America , which all hail to whatever national narrative is in vouge.

This extends itself globally in many ways, yet surfing through them all results in a similar bent , and similar perspectives

1700518371234.png

~S~

Forum List

Back