US Justice Dept seeks to close loopholes on some gun sales

Not sure. At least you admit Trump doesn't support the second.

You won't be voting him now, right?

This sentence doesn't make much sense to me.
didnt vote for him before,,,

but to be honest,, having both party establishments hating him and whats being done to him along with seeing his other america first policies, I might be voting for him next time,,

standing against his 2nd A issues wouldnt be any different than what we've been fighting for decades,,

what downfalls do you see in him that could change my mind??

I'm very pro-2nd Amendment, but it doesn't address people who sell guns, only possession. It's established law that retailers can be regulated and that dates back well over two hundred years.

No, but if you make a business of selling cars you do. There are a lot of people who are actually dealers who slip through the cracks by claiming that they aren't in the business of selling guns. That's why I think the regulations need strengthening.
restricting fellow americans from selling what they have to me infringes on my rights,,

to me there shouldnt even be FFLs or taxs on any type of arms I choose to have

I'm very pro-2nd Amendment, but it doesn't address people who sell guns, only possession. It's established law that retailers can be regulated and that dates back well over two hundred years.

No, but if you make a business of selling cars you do. There are a lot of people who are actually dealers who slip through the cracks by claiming that they aren't in the business of selling guns. That's why I think the regulations need strengthening.
what do you mean by regulate??

whats happening here is a restriction not a regulation,,

didnt vote for him before,,,

but to be honest,, having both party establishments hating him and whats being done to him along with seeing his other america first policies, I might be voting for him next time,,

Good luck with that. By all means, push Trump to the general election.

standing against his 2nd A issues wouldnt be any different than what we've been fighting for decades,what downfalls do you see in him that could change my mind??
If you don't know them I can't help you.

if everyone tells me that same thing how will I ever know??

should be easy to tell me just one thing hes done that hasnt been done before??
Threw his own intelligence agencies and America under the bus on the global stage in support of Putin in Helsinki.

I notice your second sentence leaves room for the inevitable false equivalence.

Let's hear it.

Threw his own intelligence agencies and America under the bus on the global stage in support of Putin in Helsinki.

I notice your second sentence leaves room for the inevitable false equivalence.

Let's hear it.

These "intelligence" agencies, that were completely hoodwinked by a crackhead?

1693516779276.png

You can call it defense of the security of a free State if you prefer. It means the same thing, and you still don't have the right to deny anyone in this country their right to self defense.
No, it doesn't.

"Self Defense" is from the common law dating back to English Common Law.

Ignorant of the Constitution
Very limited language skills.
Ignorant of common law.

Care to expand on your demonstrated ignorance?

No, it doesn't.

"Self Defense" is from the common law dating back to English Common Law.

Ignorant of the Constitution
Very limited language skills.
Ignorant of common law.

Care to expand on your demonstrated ignorance?

You can keep claiming that the second amendment doesn't give us the right to bear arms in self defense, but that just makes you look like an anti-civil rights fascist (which you are).

So..interesting..appears to mainly affect part-timers, gun-show venders and the like:

The U.S. Department of Justice on Thursday proposed expanding the definition of firearms dealers who are required to obtain a federal license, implementing provisions included in last year's bipartisan gun safety law.
The proposed rule would require sellers to obtain a U.S. license if they "devote time, attention, and labor to dealing in firearms," not just those who earn a "livelihood" from such sales, senior DOJ officials said.
The change means certain unlicensed sellers at gun shows and other places will now need to get licensed and run background checks on firearm buyers.
"An increasing number of individuals engaged in the business of selling firearms for profit have chosen not to register as federal firearms licensees, as required by law," Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Director Steven Dettelbach said.

"Instead, they have sought to make money through the off-book, illicit sale of firearms... This new proposed rule would clarify the circumstances in which a person is 'engaged in the business' of dealing in firearms."
The Constitution of the US says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed so Biden "rulemaking" is breaking the law.

In addition if there are to be an attempt to infringe upon the right then it must be from Congress, not an out of control Leftest Banana Republic administration.

Forum List

Back